::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2003, 06:16 PM   #1
black95gs-t

Street racing in iraq #4

I was involved in the outcome of this one but not the race itself. its still pretty funny though. it was just getting dark outside and i was on a security post in the middle of a trash swamp. (yes a trash swamp, they don't have dumps over there they have swamps and fields.) anyway there was this 3 hummer army patrol going by with their air conditioning and windows and what not. they pulled over and were bs'n with us a little, when all of a sudden they loaded up and left. we thought nothing of it and just wrote it off as, "stupid army." well they came back by about 30 minutes later and they were chasing this black bmw. they were loosing him pretty quickly. about 2 minutes after that we heard all of them coming back. this time the bmw tried to shoot at us so we destroyed the car with various rockets, 240G, SAW's, M-16's, & 203's. the occupants of the bmw tried to rob a bank and after they went by us the first time they ran into a road block and turned around. there wasn't much car left when we were done with it though. there wasn't much left of the occupants either. so we torched them. talk about those stakes. forget racing for money or pink slips, how bout looser gets shot, blowed up, and set on fire? now those are high stakes.
J

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

"Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!" Mycivicjust8u
black95gs-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2003, 02:05 PM   #2
black95gs-t

just a guess, but was this one a little over the top?
J

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

Old 11-29-2003, 02:44 PM   #3
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

nah, the board is very slow lately and i don't really bother visiting this forum

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2003, 10:19 PM   #4
vtracer20

i havn't really seen anyone saying this but i just wana say thank for everything your doing over there....i got a couple friends over in bagdad (w/e spelling) and sure hope nothing happens to them...if it were up to me i would kill them all ....but i guess it's a good thing it's not up to me...my .02
Old 11-29-2003, 10:49 PM   #5
MAXed Out
6th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by vtracer20
i havn't really seen anyone saying this but i just wana say thank for everything your doing over there....i got a couple friends over in bagdad (w/e spelling) and sure hope nothing happens to them...if it were up to me i would kill them all ....but i guess it's a good thing it's not up to me...my .02

I agree with u bro. GOOD Luck to everyone over in Iraq.
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
MAXed Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2003, 10:30 PM   #6
denzien

That story reminds me of a story I heard about when I lived in California, during the most recent L.A. riots.

A car full of gang-bangers decided to drive by an Army Reserve and open fire with their pea shooters...the Military personel on duty returned fire with their M-16s and SAWs, easily killing all of the occupants and letting the car roll to the end of the block.

Has anyone else heard that story?
Old 12-01-2003, 11:49 PM   #7
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Lol J that's a pretty crazy street racing story. Don't mess with the US I guess

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2003, 08:29 PM   #8
pimpinprelude

thanks... and KILL THEM ALL...
pimpinprelude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2003, 12:44 AM   #9
soofisahab

You guys are pathetic....do you mastrubate to pictures of decapitated babies? So enamoured with macabre, do you realize what you say? Kill them all, huh...you are no better than single celled amebae with no brains.
A wise man would solve problems without war.
My brothers in the army, and the Bush crew have given no apparent reason for people being killed. You sit back and support the man who causally sends people to their deaths. A leader that is thousands of miles away is a oxymoron. A leader is someone who leads, that pos should be at the front lines if he so faithfully believes in his cause.
You believe a box with a picture in it(television monkey), you indulge your hedonistic whims, and you believe the only life is the earthly life. Remember, we all have to answer to the highest authority in the end....
Old 12-30-2003, 09:54 AM   #10
Kyle
elyK

First of all...it's a damn joke...and second of all, you don't know what the **** you are talking about.

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2004, 02:47 PM   #11
black95gs-t

Wow. You deserve my applause for being my newist "left wing wacko." No I do not masturbate to pictures of decapitated babies. You asked if I realize what I said and I believe the quote that you used was, "Kill Them All." Well, me being the Marine that I am, did not say that. In fact the man who did say that was reffering to the popular Metallica album as an inside joke. You wouldn't know that though, would you? My question to you is, are you really that unintelligent to think that war is never an option? War is an option. Granted it is not the first one, but when politics have failed and there is much at stake, what other alternative is left? I see that you write about everything that we do wrong, but offer up no alternative solution. If there is a better way, please feel free to let me know. Your brother may be in the army, but if you watch CNN, FOX News Channel, or even MSNBC, you would know that there is a reason for us to be over there. I'll let you reaserch that a little before I go into that. I do support the President. Why? It is my job. I may or may not like him. I may or may not like his policies. But the American public elected him, and all of Congress for that matter, and what they decide is what I do. Believe me, he doesn't casually send anyone to their death. Every time some one dies over there, he gets a little piece of paper on his desk saying what happened. About the whole "leader in the rear" statement, didn't he go over there? I think I remember that. Just out of curiosity, where exactly is it that you get your news from? You imply that the T.V. is laced with propoganda, which it is. But on that same note, so is the newspaper, the radio, and even the internet. (i.e. your post in specific) I completly agree that we all do have to answer to G-D in the end. I am a fairly religious man myself. But in conclusion, it is people like me that have volunteered to lay down our lives, past present, and future that have provided and will continue to provide ungrateful little F**KS like you the right to have and even voice your own opinions openly and freely without the risk of persecution. "Thank you for making my day" from a "stupid Marine" who never finished college.
J

Last edited by black95gs-t : 01-02-2004 at 03:28 PM.
Old 01-02-2004, 03:31 PM   #12
black95gs-t

Just out of curiosity, exactly what was it that led you to your predisposed preminitions of my inability to elloquently use the English language? Apparently you aren't the only one that can use big words huh? But seriously, who the hell talks that way anymore?
J