.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2003, 04:16 PM   #1
Civickid0to60

Just about the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Alright, lets start out with who these kids are. Alright, there are two groups of "ricers" as our school calls us. There are the "Ricers who do it right" and the "Ricers who Rush". Alright, the ricers who do it right is the crew I hang out with. We are the ones who put the body kits on and painted first then worked on our engines. The ricers who rush are the ones who have pieces, that they slap on. For instance, 83' volvo with a metal wing ....yea i know. Well they all have crapy cars and I have no problem with that, you know, just dont talk shit and say yours are faster...well thats what they do. So we decided to end this little rivalry with a "backroad brawl". Basically it happens at least once a year, with like 2 groups of kids that race for money...well....this year 1,800 was gathered between the two groups. We have like 14 kids, they have like 18. (If your wondering our group is split up between 3 schools as is the other group...so no our school isnt nothing but street racers lol.) Well, that day I got out of school early for faking sick, and I scouted a new location, and found an old warehouse district about 20 minutes from my house, with a 4 mile stretch of straight road. Bingo.... So that night everybody met up at 7-11 and took off for the district. We get back there and line em up, and the odd kids out just chilled. Well, I was up first...
(Im just gonna give you the first 3 race.)

First race.

Me> 95 Ford Probe GT you know all my shit i have.
vs
Derek> 98 Chevy Cavilier> huge metal wing, dual exhaust tips, 15's, altezzas, clear corners, intake, headers.

Well, we have this kid who wasnt racing flag us. So, we start off 123 hands go down, I floor it, and catch perfect no spinnin at all, only a little chirp, well the Derek caught well too, so he was right next to me, for like....i dont know...2-3 feet? Then I pulled on him until I could barely see his headlights. SMOKED.

Second Race

Zach>not sure the year) Talon TSI AWD> Frank 3 turbo, A'Pexi 23" intercooler(massiviness), turbo timer, boost controller, full greddy evo cat-back exhaust, pretty much ported and polished everything possible.
vs (your gonna laugh)
Rob>83' Volvo....uh...hmm...volvo tank sounds good> handmade bodykit, massive wing, stock.

If you dont know what happened then your an idiot.

Third Race
Justin>2003 RSX Type-s, 20g turbo, intake, engine management system whatever you call that thing.
vs.
Alex>98 ZX2, intake, headers, exhaust, HUGE wing, mexican rims (wal-mart platic chrome hubcaps).

Again if you dont know what happened here your an idiot.

Well we only lost to one kids sti. And won all the others..... I guess they didnt think that we had this many modified cars in the crew. Cause the kids that started all this shit know me and my friend. But damn, we smoked em all. And won all that money and split it up.... 120 bucks aint bad, now i can get some black light inside da car.
Old 09-28-2003, 06:43 PM   #2
vtracer20

about the volvo one...i've seen videos of old ass volvos in europe smoking supras......i havn't seen what's under the hood but this volvo that i saw beat every car it ran, it even kept up with a bike
Old 09-28-2003, 06:54 PM   #3
Shaved &/or Laid
4th Gear

i highly doubt it had homemade stuff on it
Old 09-28-2003, 06:59 PM   #4
Civickid0to60

well it looked shitty enough to be homemade.
Old 09-29-2003, 04:45 PM   #5
MAXed Out
6th Gear

lol that is funny but at my school i'm about the only kid that actually did shit to their car.
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
MAXed Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2003, 05:31 PM   #6
Civickid0to60

Quote:
Originally posted by Acura_86
lol that is funny but at my school i'm about the only kid that actually did shit to their car.

that sucks man, i fell your pain though, we have a lott rednecks that diss our cars.
Old 09-29-2003, 05:58 PM   #7
MAXed Out
6th Gear

Why are they dissing your cars? what their 84 ford F150's are better or what?
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
MAXed Out is offline   Reply With Quote