.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2003, 01:58 PM   #41
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

well Im really late for this thread...oh well...
I dont like piercings too much...dont really know why. My last gf had a tongue ring...my first experience w/ one...different...I always got a kick out of it when she ate an ice cream cone and it left a streak trail behind...
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 03:37 PM   #42
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
Originally posted by BlackWolf
I used one about 3 weeks afterwards I think. All I remember is the intense stinging and I tried to drink my old warm soda to wash my mouth out but that just made it worse. I had just bought the pack that morning and threw it right out the window of my car. NEVER again!

your tounge wasnt healed yet... spicy food is no problem now. you will be fine with breath strips again

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 05:17 PM   #43
nonovurbizniz

ya i'm not big into piercings the belly button usually looks good... USUALLY...

this dude I knew in boston "ran out of fingers" to plug all the holes in his dong while he pissed... that was a funny conversation.
Old 05-16-2003, 08:10 PM   #44
DsBlu01CivEX

how there's a lot of piercings goin on on these boards....I have had my ears pierced at least 11 times and I have 8 of them still in. 4 in each ear. I also used to have my belly button pierced. I stood and laughed when I got this done. It didn't hurt at all. I just stood and talked to the dude and it was over before I knew it. My tattoo didn't hurt either....I sorta have a high tolerance for pain Go for it Becky!

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 10:37 PM   #45
ohiochica

well after much deliberation i have decided that it is not feasible for me to get my belly button pierced right now, especially after todays rough day at work. i had to restrain him about 7 times and it got quite tough. had i gotten it pierced it for sure would have been ripped out tonight. god i need a new job!

still thinking about the coochie, but i was told i might loose my sex drive if it hits the nerve and well....i barely have a sex drive now so there is not much too loose. lol

Ohio HST members please read this
ohiochica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 07:41 AM   #46
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

What?! Lose your sex drive?? Never heard of that before! Well hell, if that's the case, Ithink it hit the other nerve and INCREASED mine!!!!
Old 05-19-2003, 09:14 PM   #47
Jenny_98eclipse

Wow really that sounds like a great deal... I will really need to look into this.
Old 05-20-2003, 09:59 AM   #48
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by ohiochica
still thinking about the coochie, but i was told i might loose my sex drive if it hits the nerve and well....i barely have a sex drive now so there is not much too loose. lol

A girl I used to work with had a friend who got pierced down there and afterwards she lost feeling in that area . But she said after her friend took it out, all feeling came back.

As for the belly button piercing....I'm not one for pain at all, but I got mine done and survived. Although, I almost fainted , but don't let that stop you. All in all the pain was bearable. I was also fortunate that my piercing never got infected nor did I have any other problems with it. Like everyone has mentioned, keeping it clean is the most important thing. I recommend Dial antibacterial soap. Also I found that when the time comes to change your piercing it's a lot easier to change when you're in the shower and the piercing is wet. The bar or ring slides out much easier and its easier to get one in.

Good luck if you decide to get it done!!
Old 05-20-2003, 10:50 AM   #49
zm_dawg

Why don't you have a sex drive to lose?
Old 05-20-2003, 10:58 AM   #50
SolPol

WhiteEclipse, just saw your guy challenged comment.

What's up there?
Old 05-20-2003, 02:02 PM   #51
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by SolPol
WhiteEclipse, just saw your guy challenged comment.

What's up there?

Well it goes like this....I either like guys that have girlfriends or are engaged, or guys who just aren't interested. I'm too shy to ask guys out and when I do get the nerve (which is never!) I get shot down (you may have stumbled upon my thread in Battle of the Sexes). Then when I do talk to guys I'm interested in I get all tounge tied and say stupid things. Or the guys that approach me are either creeps or guys that come on too strong. I think that pretty much covers it!
Old 05-20-2003, 09:28 PM   #52
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by Whiteclipse99
Well it goes like this....I either like guys that have girlfriends or are engaged, or guys who just aren't interested. I'm too shy to ask guys out and when I do get the nerve (which is never!) I get shot down (you may have stumbled upon my thread in Battle of the Sexes). Then when I do talk to guys I'm interested in I get all tounge tied and say stupid things. Or the guys that approach me are either creeps or guys that come on too strong. I think that pretty much covers it!

Erin has a lil problem called low self confidence...which is why she gets all tounge tied around the guys she likes and the creeps hit on her. It's all good though....I'm tryin to help her build her confidence up....(I don't think it's working though )

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2003, 10:11 PM   #53
GirlRacer

Ohio~ Did you do this or not... I don't think I've seen an update here.

I'd get mine done, but I'm tooooo much of a baby...

I need my wisdom teeth out & I won't even do that b/c I don't want to have to have an IV... :o
Old 05-23-2003, 12:19 AM   #54
ohiochica

well..............no i didnt do it yet.........i am planning a trip here in teh next 2 months and i might do it then, bigger city = better places. and i especially dont wanna get the clit pierced around here it would be too odd.

Old 05-23-2003, 07:28 AM   #55
mt.biker

something about getting the clit done would spook me, if my girl had that done I'd be worried about hurting her... rip that puppy out during sex and wow!
Old 05-23-2003, 08:02 AM   #56
SolPol

Quote:

Don't worry about all that. I'm about the same way when it comes to women. Just gotta keep smiling.
Old 05-23-2003, 08:05 AM   #57
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
Ohio~ Did you do this or not... I don't think I've seen an update here.

I'd get mine done, but I'm tooooo much of a baby...

I need my wisdom teeth out & I won't even do that b/c I don't want to have to have an IV... :o

That was my biggest thing about getting my wisdom teeth out too......the IV. I'm not a big fan of sharp, pointy instruments being stuck in my arm. I didn't care about anything else (well that and I didn't want chip monk cheeks, hehe), I just didn't want that needle in my arm! I went as long as I could without having to get my wisdom teeth out, but then the one starting giving me problems and it was too painful so I said hell with it, just get them out! It turns out the IV wasn't at all bad because by the time they stuck it in my arm I was so out of it I didn't really notice. While I didn't have any swelling (no chip monk cheeks!) or any other complications I did have a nasty bruise on my arm from the IV for almost 3 weeks after surgery!

Moral of the story: If I can certainly do it, you can too!
Old 05-23-2003, 08:08 AM   #58
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

Usually, it's only the hood that gets pierced. It honestly DIDN'T hurt! My ears hurt more! You can pysch youself out then you do it and you say "that's it?" The skin heals really fast and like 5 minutes later, the pain was gone completely. I've seen pictures where the coochie is done several different ways that looks really painful. One picture showed it done like on all sides and there is a chain done like a shoelace so it looks a "tied up" and the caption next to it said, "no MAN'S land". I think she was a lesbian.
Old 05-23-2003, 12:00 PM   #59
GirlRacer

Quote:
Moral of the story: If I can certainly do it, you can too!

These kinds of stories make me feel so much better, I'm glad I'm not the only one out there...mine are starting to hurt me occasionally.

I think I'm gonna have it done when and if my insurance comes through at work.
Old 05-23-2003, 03:18 PM   #60
nonovurbizniz

I got my wisdom teeth pulled on novicane...

no iv... if that's too much for you (I begged him to do it w/o... I hate the numb face more than I hate the pain.) you can get laughing gas... that's FUN FUN FUN. and it knocks you COMPLETELY out... so no worries about being awake.

just fyi it was just about the coolest feeling I've ever had... not the pain but when it cracked and he yanked it out there was an audible hiss and pop like a plunger being yanked out of a hypodermic needle... it was the biggest relief to my sinuses I've ever felt...

I almost want the rest yanked (all grew in right but 1 got SEVERELY infected my jaw was locked shut for 3 days.) cuz of how cool it felt...

on a different note but more on topic...

my buddy is BIG into body mod... he did that crap where you hang on hooks.... he was telling me about (the exact name escapes me but it's funny sounding) people who drill holes in there skull.. it supposedly relieve pressure and makes you "think differently" kinda like after you take acid allegedly. Mind expanding if you will..

and...

ON TOPIC...

I know a bunch of girls with pierced bits... I personally find it REALLY un-attractive... and there IS a chance of PERMENANTLY loosing sensation where ever you pierce be it ear nipple or clit. Also it normally bugs-out or intimidates guys... (not all).

I think I've mentioned this before but I just love the quote... a guy I knew in boston got his 3rd yes THIRD prince albert... and said "I ran out of fingers to plug the holes while I pee".

I just about sh!t myself laughing.

belly button rings are cute though... as long as you don't have to stretch to be able to see it.
Old 05-27-2003, 10:30 AM   #61
SolPol

Quote:
my buddy is BIG into body mod... he did that crap where you hang on hooks.... he was telling me about (the exact name escapes me but it's funny sounding) people who drill holes in there skull.. it supposedly relieve pressure and makes you "think differently" kinda like after you take acid allegedly. Mind expanding if you will..

Hooks? Like in that movie The Cell?

I can't remember what the hole thing is called either. But I remember hearing about it. They say it increases the flow of oxygen in your blood to your brain. This supposedly can "enlighten" you.
Old 05-27-2003, 10:21 PM   #62
GirlRacer

U guys don't think it's kinda slutty for a girl to have her clit pierced?

Girls, do you?
Old 05-28-2003, 07:59 AM   #63
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

No, not at all. I am an admitted part nympho BUT only with my boyfriend. He likes it! There is an old saying that goes something like "a lady in the day and a whore in the bed". Very true for me!!
Old 05-28-2003, 12:02 PM   #64
GirlRacer

This is true, I'm sorry gals, Becky brougth this to my attention last night.

Sorry Becky.
Old 05-28-2003, 12:36 PM   #65
ohiochica

nah quinn i was just busting ya.

Old 05-28-2003, 01:39 PM   #66
mt.biker

do any of you girl want to see what the whole process looks like? Dont ask, but some guy video taped his gf getting it done, and he posted it on torontostreetracing.com
Old 05-31-2003, 04:05 AM   #67
maikoshi

Maybe I had weak laughing gas? I mean yeah it numbed me up and made me crazy -- they had to leave me by myself because I wouldn't stop laughing but it didn't knock me out or anything. I was still awake for the whole 4 wisdom teeth being taken out, and he like popped my jaw or somethin so I was bruised all on my face for a good 4 months. But I never had an iv, either. They grew in sideways so blah. But yeah it didnt knock me out at all and he was all asking me all kinds of questions.. and I remembered crying because I thought if I tried to relax I would stop breathing and die.

Eww at a club I've seen people doin' the hangin by hooks thing. Not cute, sorry. And double ewww at having to stretch to see the belly button piercing!!!! haha.

Prince Alberts I dont like too much, frenum piercings with lil barbells in it are cute. As for a guy gettin freaked out about piercings, oh well. I wouldn't wanna change who I am to make someone like me, I'd just have to be alone.

edit: and no I don't think any piercing would make someone look slutty. I guess I don't see how that is connected...?
Old 05-31-2003, 10:57 AM   #68
GirlRacer

Quote:
Originally posted by maikoshi
Maybe I had weak laughing gas? I mean yeah it numbed me up and made me crazy -- they had to leave me by myself because I wouldn't stop laughing but it didn't knock me out or anything. I was still awake for the whole 4 wisdom teeth being taken out, and he like popped my jaw or somethin so I was bruised all on my face for a good 4 months.

Old 06-01-2003, 01:37 AM   #69
maikoshi

Oh yeah, I had a big pity party. I couldn't stop barfing because the pain killers he gave were way too strong, so he gave me some different ones that I ended up being allergic too so I scratched myself all up in my sleep, then finally I got some good ones. And I just slept forever and started to get sick again because I was taking them on an empty stomach, but I was home alone and everytime I tried to get up to get some pudding or something I'd just get all dizzy and fall down like an old geizer dork. Yeah it was very attractive.

But yeah I'm totally tramuatized from the experience. Haha, no really, I am. *sniff*
Old 06-02-2003, 10:43 AM   #70
sc0rch

when you have your clit peireced it can cause it to lose sensitivity.....

The only pierecing you need to worry about is your tongue....cause if they hit the veign it will bleed like crazy and there is no way to stop it and you can bleed to death.....also cartillage has lots of nerves....i got a barbell through my cartilage in 2 places and he hit a nerve in the 2nd hole and it wont stop hurting and i've had it done for more than 2 months......

I say just go to a well known place...like the best place around...even if you have to pay a little more $ for it......it's worth the extra $ to not have something go wrong or it get infected.......

Do not use bactine,alcohol,peroxide,neosporin or anything like that to clean it....it causes infection because neither of those products are for "puncture wounds" only use Bandaid brand antibacterial wash because it keeps the skin around the pierecing from drying out.....and Dawn dish soap is good but can cause it to dryout and get irritated......

Good luck
Old 06-02-2003, 11:19 AM   #71
ohiochica

thanks scorch......i think right now i am vetoing the piercings. i just dont have the ambition anymore. i have heard way too many negatives and with my luck i would have every one of those things happening!

Old 06-05-2003, 01:08 AM   #72
sc0rch

dont decide not to do it just cause of the bad things...look at it this way......you only hear the bad things.....no one goes "well my pierecing is fine today" know what i meen.........and it's not liek a tattoo.....you can take it out if you dont like it......just a warning...it will be sore.....i dont have mine done but i've herd that its pretty sore for a couple days.....i have my lebret(lip) done and it was sore for 3 days....but the soreness isnt horrible....kinda like those brusies you get and if you touch it it hurts.....but all the time.....then after a couple days it''s only sore if you touch it...then it's gone in about a week.......Oh and i dont like needles either........actually it just clicked that your in ohio.........go to columbus and find staind skin....if you change your mind and decide to do it.....thats the best place around.......and they guarantee it so if something happens and you want it to be fixed or whatever.....they'll either redo it for free or give you one somewhere else in place of it......
Old 06-05-2003, 09:38 AM   #73
SolPol

Damn, not many shops do that. Good deal.