::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Civic/Del Sol
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2002, 04:23 PM   #1
Quist

Bright Turn Signals

Can someone tell me how or where I can find instructions on how to hook up some kind if trailier wiring harness to make my turn signals have both filemts on at the same time, and not lose my turn signal its self
Old 01-28-2002, 09:26 PM   #2
QwikSiLvErCIVIC

i know you can make your front signals brighter by crossing the two wires on the front...but it wont blink at night it'll just be really brigt when you turn your headlights on... but when there off itll just be like normal...
Old 01-29-2002, 07:19 AM   #3
h82lose

your asking the right person!

when i did my headlight conversion to acura CL, the acura turn signal use 2 wires when the civic uses 3. i bought a trailer taillight converter box at my local automotive shop..

here is the wiring diagram i found.. if you follow this. you can make your front turnsignals blink when you use your turn signal, or stay on solid when you have your parking lights on.. not only that.. but it will blink faster than stock (but not as fast as it would if you have a burned out bulb)

heres the pick of what you get at your local auto part store.. i picked it up for $11

heres the wiring schematic. i found this on another forum.

these are the results. parking lights only

parking lights and turn signals

have fun
Old 01-29-2002, 10:52 AM   #4
Quist

Hey H82lose thanks for the awesome diagram and everything but will this cause the bulb to burn at its brightest when just my parking lights are on thats what I was shooting for. This looks, like what i had seen awhile ago but i just want to be sure