::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-18-2003, 07:53 PM   #1
OPAKRACING

96 Civic Ex vs. 300zx....

To start off, this was an older 300zx...not the new INSANELY fast ones. heh...

i was out in the hills driving, and i go past a side street, and comin off it is a 300zx, i think nothing of it (like usual) and jsut keep going on my way. Pretty soon i see him on my ass like he was a gay lover! (sry, cound't resist) lol. so i spend up, and we hit some turns. I got way ahead of him through the turns, and then i had to stop at a stop light....he wasn't close enough to me to get beside me at the light yet cause i was so far ahead. But as soon as it turned green again, i went slow, and he cought up, he got beside me, and he looked at me, and gunned it, so i did the same...shifted down to 2nd, and floored. he got the jump on me, cause he gunned it first. By the begining of 3rd i was pulling pretty hard and by the mid of 4th, i was past him....his front bumper was a few feet awaay from my rear bumper.

Damn, i've gotten in a lot of races lately, heh....oh well, i hope you guys dont' get tired of hearing abotu races
Old 05-18-2003, 08:49 PM   #2
ShEaNy

lol nice kills...i think u should settle down a bit lol....:o :o
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2003, 09:14 PM   #3
OPAKRACING

Quote:
Originally posted by sheany_91accord
lol nice kills...i think u should settle down a bit lol....:o :o

Hehe....whatcha mean?
Old 05-24-2003, 01:37 PM   #4
oc civic

i hope you die in a firey car crash...

some stats on your car

mid 16's on a good day as ive stated before

1989 Nissan 300ZX 15.3
1990 Nissan 300ZX 15.3
1990 Nissan 300ZX Turbo 15.0
1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo 14.1
1991 Nissan 300ZX Turbo(auto) 15.4
1992 Nissan 300ZX Turbo 14.2
1993 Nissan 300ZX Turbo 13.8
1994 Nissan 300ZX Turbo 14.4
1995 Nissan 300ZX Turbo 13.9

needless to say.... i think you are full of shit.. YET AGAIN...

and before you even make an ass out of yoruself and say it.. NO YOU CAN NOT OUT HANDLE IT.... thanks.. have a nice day
Old 05-24-2003, 03:18 PM   #5
Shot 2 Hel

Re: 96 Civic Ex vs. 300zx....

Quote:
Originally posted by OPAKRACING
To start off, this was an older 300zx...not the new INSANELY fast ones. heh...

i was out in the hills driving, and i go past a side street, and comin off it is a 300zx, i think nothing of it (like usual) and jsut keep going on my way. Pretty soon i see him on my ass like he was a gay lover! (sry, cound't resist) lol. so i spend up, and we hit some turns. I got way ahead of him through the turns, and then i had to stop at a stop light....he wasn't close enough to me to get beside me at the light yet cause i was so far ahead. But as soon as it turned green again, i went slow, and he cought up, he got beside me, and he looked at me, and gunned it, so i did the same...shifted down to 2nd, and floored. he got the jump on me, cause he gunned it first. By the begining of 3rd i was pulling pretty hard and by the mid of 4th, i was past him....his front bumper was a few feet awaay from my rear bumper.

Damn, i've gotten in a lot of races lately, heh....oh well, i hope you guys dont' get tired of hearing abotu races

im gonna look aside all these typos and say good kill. OC you have to look at the wear on the car and the driver. A bad driver could take a 15.3 second car into the mid 16's not likely but possible, and im guessing with the wear on it if it was an older car that it might be running about 16 if its just average wear. So i believe him.
Old 05-24-2003, 03:41 PM   #6
OPAKRACING

Quote:
Originally posted by oc civic
i hope you die in a firey car crash...

some stats on your car

mid 16's on a good day as ive stated before

1989 Nissan 300ZX 15.3
1990 Nissan 300ZX 15.3
1990 Nissan 300ZX Turbo 15.0
1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo 14.1
1991 Nissan 300ZX Turbo(auto) 15.4
1992 Nissan 300ZX Turbo 14.2
1993 Nissan 300ZX Turbo 13.8
1994 Nissan 300ZX Turbo 14.4
1995 Nissan 300ZX Turbo 13.9

needless to say.... i think you are full of shit.. YET AGAIN...

and before you even make an ass out of yoruself and say it.. NO YOU CAN NOT OUT HANDLE IT.... thanks.. have a nice day

Dude, wtf is up your ass? havn't gotten any in a while maybe? you said it yourself, maybe he was a bad driver....i won, thats all i know...you're an ass, go suck a dick and die in a gutter. kthnxbye
Old 05-24-2003, 03:42 PM   #7
OPAKRACING

Re: Re: 96 Civic Ex vs. 300zx....

Quote:
Originally posted by Shot 2 Hel
im gonna look aside all these typos and say good kill. OC you have to look at the wear on the car and the driver. A bad driver could take a 15.3 second car into the mid 16's not likely but possible, and im guessing with the wear on it if it was an older car that it might be running about 16 if its just average wear. So i believe him.

Yea dude, i mean the fricken muffler pipe was crooked on the 300zx, heh....

i don't know why you guys won't believe me, i'm not lying....it never crossed my mind to lie about a kill.
Old 05-24-2003, 06:39 PM   #8
nonovurbizniz

I'm sure it didn't but the other thing that your not thinking about is that there are TONS of totally neglected cars and even more HORRIBLE drivers... in my state (and most) you need to get less then 25% of the answers wrong on a 16 question test and drive w/o crashing for 5 minutes...

Like I tried to explain... all sorts of things happen on the street... when they envolve an OBVIOUS lack of ability on either the other car or other driver's part it's not worth talking about or being proud of.

I know it's cool driving around in yer little car thinking your burt reynolds in smokey in the bandit and all of us were like that at some point (well most of us anyway). but your car just isn't fast... EVERY car made in america has a certain minimum power to weight ratio so it can get onto a highway safely and people can get up hilly areas... your car is EXACTLY 1 step above that... and sure I guess to someone who's never operated a motorized vehicle before it seems like it's REALLY FAST... but it's not.

what kind of cars do your parents drive? get into one of those and hammer the pedal at 40... see what happens... if they driving any kind of decent car it will seem REALLY REALLY FAST.. to YOU..

When I was your age I though my car was REALLY FAST too... and it was a peppy little car... but it's nothing compared to a REAL car... When I got on my parents es300 I was like OH MY GOD... this thing is REALLY FAST... and it wasn't it's quickish... it'll burn my civic or my sentra back then... but it's still a SLOW car compared to a REAL car.

You've obviously never been in a real fast car before... try to find someone with a decent running v8 to take you for a ride... hell ask that cop if you can drive his vr6... you're car will NOT seem as fast anymore.

and just fyi... my civic is not a slow civic at all.. I tare the ass out of butt clowns like you who pull up thinking they're all FAST in their civics... mine runs VERY well for what it is... however that does not make it fast by ANY stretch of the imagination.

EVERY kid who drives one of these piles thinks it's fast... BECAUSE YOU NEVER SEE PEOPLE FLOORING THEIR CARS LIKE CIVIC DRIVERS DO. You MUST rev the crap out of our engines to get ANY power... most people never even touch beyond 1/2 throttle on their cars and most drive automatics which don't even APROACH the redline of their cars...

I'm sure you wasted this dude in his beat up Z... I beat my friend in his that I've talked about on another thread... then he got it tuned up... and could smoke me ANYTIME... they run notoriously poor when neglected... however when they're running properly or tuned/modded at all they KICK ASS... he ended up putting a turbo and a bunch of other crap on it and it was really fast... but STILL not a "FAST" car... he could beat my dad's non-turbo porsche AFTER the turbo but there are still TONS of stock cars that are faster...

Just for your information that generation Z was basically UN BEATABLE when paul newman and datsun were racing them in the 70/80s. Don't think your civic would hang with one if it was in decent shape...

Oh and I though of you today... I saw an e3 m3... it was a dog... totally could've burned him (wife and kid were in car)... certainly wouldn't have posted about that in the kill forum though.
Old 05-25-2003, 04:47 PM   #9
OPAKRACING

Quote:
Originally posted by nonovurbizniz
I'm sure it didn't but the other thing that your not thinking about is that there are TONS of totally neglected cars and even more HORRIBLE drivers... in my state (and most) you need to get less then 25% of the answers wrong on a 16 question test and drive w/o crashing for 5 minutes...

Like I tried to explain... all sorts of things happen on the street... when they envolve an OBVIOUS lack of ability on either the other car or other driver's part it's not worth talking about or being proud of.

I know it's cool driving around in yer little car thinking your burt reynolds in smokey in the bandit and all of us were like that at some point (well most of us anyway). but your car just isn't fast... EVERY car made in america has a certain minimum power to weight ratio so it can get onto a highway safely and people can get up hilly areas... your car is EXACTLY 1 step above that... and sure I guess to someone who's never operated a motorized vehicle before it seems like it's REALLY FAST... but it's not.

what kind of cars do your parents drive? get into one of those and hammer the pedal at 40... see what happens... if they driving any kind of decent car it will seem REALLY REALLY FAST.. to YOU..

When I was your age I though my car was REALLY FAST too... and it was a peppy little car... but it's nothing compared to a REAL car... When I got on my parents es300 I was like OH MY GOD... this thing is REALLY FAST... and it wasn't it's quickish... it'll burn my civic or my sentra back then... but it's still a SLOW car compared to a REAL car.

You've obviously never been in a real fast car before... try to find someone with a decent running v8 to take you for a ride... hell ask that cop if you can drive his vr6... you're car will NOT seem as fast anymore.

and just fyi... my civic is not a slow civic at all.. I tare the ass out of butt clowns like you who pull up thinking they're all FAST in their civics... mine runs VERY well for what it is... however that does not make it fast by ANY stretch of the imagination.

EVERY kid who drives one of these piles thinks it's fast... BECAUSE YOU NEVER SEE PEOPLE FLOORING THEIR CARS LIKE CIVIC DRIVERS DO. You MUST rev the crap out of our engines to get ANY power... most people never even touch beyond 1/2 throttle on their cars and most drive automatics which don't even APROACH the redline of their cars...

I'm sure you wasted this dude in his beat up Z... I beat my friend in his that I've talked about on another thread... then he got it tuned up... and could smoke me ANYTIME... they run notoriously poor when neglected... however when they're running properly or tuned/modded at all they KICK ASS... he ended up putting a turbo and a bunch of other crap on it and it was really fast... but STILL not a "FAST" car... he could beat my dad's non-turbo porsche AFTER the turbo but there are still TONS of stock cars that are faster...

Just for your information that generation Z was basically UN BEATABLE when paul newman and datsun were racing them in the 70/80s. Don't think your civic would hang with one if it was in decent shape...

Oh and I though of you today... I saw an e3 m3... it was a dog... totally could've burned him (wife and kid were in car)... certainly wouldn't have posted about that in the kill forum though.

Its just gradifying when you find a guy, like the one in the 300zx, that think that civs can't move worth a darn, then oyu beat um....thats just makes me feel happy my mom drives a suburban, and my sister drives a dodge durango with an intake on it
Old 05-25-2003, 10:58 PM   #10
VR4_Craver
Banned

I find this post completely pointless. Everyone knows that the 300zx had to have an engine with 150k+ miles on it , burning oil, needs a tune up, and is stuck in its final gear before the civic would keep up. I also find it dumb to quote the entire writing nonovurbizniz did because most would have read that the first time they saw it. So in all yes i also call this a bullshit story
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2003, 11:52 AM   #11
ford50forlife
4th Gear

well actually, just like time has gotten to most mustangs and late 80's cars i believe this kill for the one factor OC left out....

THEY MAKE NON TURBO 300ZX's and those cars definately werent a low 15 car, ive duffed a couple in my 88 cherokee. i believe this kill.

btw there is a kid right across from my work with a late 80's z turbo with god knows how many miles... but he always hits it past us (its bone stock too) and leaves a trail of blue smoke, but damn that thing moves regardless as compared to the multitude of 19 second cars punching it.

if it was a turbo, then again you need to find someone who is actually RACING YOU for more than 30mph

if it wasnt a turbo you need to find a turbo.

if it was a 1990 and newer you ARE full of shit regardless if it was older ill help you out here is some information on the vg30e <-- i think thats it

1984-1987 made 160hp N/A and 177TQ with mid to low 16 second 1/4's

while the turbo made 200hp and 227tq and offered in both auto and manual are still in 15's

from 1988-1989 the naturally aspirated version made 165hp and 177tq while the turbo was upgraded to 205hp and 227ft lbs

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife

Last edited by ford50forlife : 05-26-2003 at 12:10 PM.
ford50forlife is offline   Reply With Quote