User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2006, 06:02 PM   #1
Robert
R-Tard

9/11 video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...34057256174552

Seems a little boring, but very interesting points.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 06:11 PM   #2
Wren57

Awesome, another one of these threads... what is that, five so far?
Old 09-01-2006, 08:59 PM   #3
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

bleh... i dont feel like watching a 2 hr conspiracy film

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 01:12 AM   #4
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wren57
Awesome, another one of these threads... what is that, five so far?

Well...you could always just do the same thing you've done in those other threads and just plug your ears while chanting "LALALALALALALALALALA!". But then again, speech you don't agree with just plain shouldn't exist, right? Sounds reasonable.

But I'm with Chris...seems like 1h45m is a bit long, even for me. I'm already pretty well acquainted with the physical and ethical questions surrounding 9/11. Maybe I'll watch it in little pieces, but I don't think I could make it through all at once.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 02:37 AM   #5
Wren57

You are wrong, Steve. I do not mind differing opinions at all, but what I DO mind is the same argument being brought up after it has been beaten like a dead horse. I believe the definition of insanity is trying the same thing multiple times and expecting different results. Have you been checked out lately? I'm guessing the answer is "no" based on your crazy conspiracy theories and rampant paranoia.
Old 09-02-2006, 03:45 AM   #6
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Well...clearly I am utterly insane because my point of view is different from yours. In fact, I just flipped through the DSM-IV and I'll be damned if it doesn't list the major sign of psychosis as "Any opinion that is different than Wren's". Fuck a doodle doo. Who knew?

And really, we've only had one real thread about it. It lasted a good 3 or so pages and, dispite differing opinions, had good arguments for either case. All the other threads have been more along the lines of "hey...check this out" quickly followed by "no...you are obviously insane!!1! LOLZ!". If you don't want to believe that your government hasn't been involved in some extremely shady deeds (some of which they've admitted to...see: Operation Third Chance), then...well...you're an idiot. Then again I don't think you are an idiot, so by way of logic you just about have to accept my or anyone else's distrust of this or any administration as warranted. Follow that line of thinking and I'm pretty justified in questioning their ridiculously implausible version of events. I'm not saying there's no chance I'm wrong. I'm saying that there are HUGE holes in the story that need to be answered. Doesn't everyone...not just the dissenters...deserve the real answers?

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Old 09-02-2006, 10:25 AM   #7
Robert
R-Tard

I brought it up for interest, not to beat a dead horse. THis video was being taught in a classroom.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 01:08 PM   #8
Wren57

Steve, you need to take a reading comprehension class. Perhaps Sylvan learning center? I never said you were insane for having a different opinion; what I insinuated is that your expectation of a different result stemming from the same debate of the same issues is, by definition, insane. However, I will compliment you on your use of "lalalalalala" and "oh noes lolz" trying to mock me, especially since I never said anything even close to that... and because you think I did, it becomes quite clear you are incapable of reading in context. Seriously, I know you take lots of other language classes, but just for once try a language called English. If you learn it, and how to read it and comprehend it well, it really is a great language.

As for the video itself, I skipped through it... I'll watch it in entirety probably Sunday night when Im bored (if I'm not in a $2000 poker tourney, which I've committed to, so we'll see).

Last edited by Wren57 : 09-02-2006 at 01:11 PM.
Wren57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 05:20 PM   #9
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Actually, my reading comprehension is exceptionally high. Well...according to my ACTs, anyway. But we all know standardized testing is made with a bias towards white kids. Damn the man.

And I did read what you said...but it's not the same at all. Rob posted a video (which, quite honestly, surprised me a bit). It's that simple. No one's really debating or even discussing anything. You should know...you made the first post. Watch it...don't watch it...whatever. How well informed you choose to be is up to you.

Old 09-08-2006, 02:48 PM   #10
dabouncerx24

I find the British UFO Files video on the right hand playlist far more interesting than listening to that professor stuttering around...
dabouncerx24 is offline   Reply With Quote