::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Integra
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-2003, 10:46 PM   #1
TweaK

Color of Paint.

Well... Instead of buying uber expensive wheels. Im ganna buy way cheaper wheels that still look smoothe, so I can get my car painted. w00t. Ok anyway im having trouble choosing what color I want. I know this is my choice I just wanna see (preferably) what you guys would choose or just hear. Now ya'll ganna laugh but ever since I saw the color Graphite Grey Perl I have wanted it but umm I dunno just throw me some ideas. hey thx alot
Old 07-17-2003, 11:43 PM   #2
MAXed Out
6th Gear

I would go with that but not my first choice. I'm a huge fan of blue but I kinda hate the fact that i ended up paying $1500 for a complete color change when i could save up for a swap. I would think it over before. That is just my advice.
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
MAXed Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2003, 12:38 AM   #3
'87 integra

what color do you have now??...im gonna have to say black..i like it the best on any kind of car..
Old 07-18-2003, 12:49 AM   #4
tegfello93

midnight blue or that grey you said are the better looking colors (my opinion). But unless your car really looks like crap i'd also go with a really good performance upgrade.
Old 07-18-2003, 11:12 PM   #5
TweaK

Guys i have an auto and i really love the performace aspect of cars but and auto isnt ganna cut it for what i origianally had planned. So i have mad hookups in my little town so i can get it painted way nice for uber cheap so im ganna get it pained just some smoothe wheels a kit and a exausht and sell it to some dumbshit kid who just got his lisence..and buy a old camero and restore it...or i might buy my cousins ws6 ... cause she needs to get rid of it cause shes trying to buy a z06..vette....or i mihgt buy like a lancer evo who the hell know soo im jsut trying to make it look good and sound decent till i get some money to buy somethign better. Yea i like black / Graphite Grey Perl