User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2003, 07:19 PM   #1
armyguy5
3rd Gear

2001+ civic ex owners

well heres the lastest from HKS on their turbo kit

Q: Just wondering what is the progress of the 2001-on Civic (Ex) Turbo kit.....any release date or scheduled time frame????

A: Thank you for your interest. Currently, the immediate plans are to offer the Turbo Exhaust manifold alone. The HKS manifold will be made of ductile iron with a T25 Turbo inlet footprint and stamped with the HKS logo. This will allow users to configure and create a custom kit of thier liking. Unfortunately, this will not be a street legal application because it is not a complete kit.

More details will be released shortly.

Thanks

HKS USA

well it's only taken them 2 years to release a turbo manifold

chris
  • Cold Air Intake, Front Strut Bar, MTX Thunder 6000 10", Gunmetal Altezza Tail Lights, Short Throw Shifter, Factory Side Skirts and Rear lip, JDM front Lip, Thermal R&D stealth exhaust, 16" Rota Slipstreams in Bronze, Alpine CD/MP3/WMA/XM RADIO, Legacy L7M in car video
armyguy5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 05:40 PM   #2
Boosted3g

Yeah it sucks. HKS does next to no business over in the US compared to what it does in Japan so it dont pay much attention to us. Its rumored that Signal Auto alone sells more HKS products than the entire US.
Old 02-25-2003, 10:32 AM   #3
thermal
Banning Machine

If I had a 7gen civic, I would just contact Jotech to get their turbo kit, IMO. I still have not had a chance to review the fuel system and ignition for 7gen civic, otherwise I would've recommended a custom turbo..........

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
thermal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2003, 11:08 AM   #4
armyguy5
3rd Gear

well i contacted rev hard...they made the turbo manifold for them..gonna see if they can make another

chris
  • Cold Air Intake, Front Strut Bar, MTX Thunder 6000 10", Gunmetal Altezza Tail Lights, Short Throw Shifter, Factory Side Skirts and Rear lip, JDM front Lip, Thermal R&D stealth exhaust, 16" Rota Slipstreams in Bronze, Alpine CD/MP3/WMA/XM RADIO, Legacy L7M in car video
armyguy5 is offline   Reply With Quote