::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-2004, 04:20 PM   #1
CD5Passion

I love cops

SO me and my friend, every night after work go and ride our bikes in various places. Well last night we decided to drive up to the beach and ride a bit to try and find ANYTHING worth trying. Alas nothing could be found besides a metal rail and a small bank. we decided to head home but on the way we turned into a small industrial park to see if anything was there, as we were going through I happened to look to my right and low-an-behold there was a cop there with no lights on or anything, so I told my friend and we turned and left....course within a matter of a minute we see flashing lights so we pull over.
I'm sitting there laughin at my friend cause he was freaking out, I had to explain to him that we did nothing illegal and we had nothing to hide so settle down.
the cop comes up and the first thing he does is yell at us "Lemme see your hands, stick them out of the window" course for his safety he's standin at the back of our car with his hand on his gun. we finally comes up to our window and asks for our ID's. then the fun starts, my friend is scared shitless so he asks "Sir what have we done?". The officer looks at us like we're idiots and replies "what do you mean what have you done? you drive into that place look at me and turn and high-tail it out of there, thats what you did" first of all we didnt run like hell we simply stopped the car made a 3point turn and left.
he then asks "what were you guys doing in there anyways? you know its dark why would you go there" so we told him "hey we were curious and wanted to see what was back there, we don't have anything to hide"
he freaks out on us and gets supper defensive "What do you mean you aint got nothing to hide? huh? if you didnt have anything to hide then why were you going into a dark industrial park at 1am in the morning..huh? then you think you can turn and flee just becuase you saw me siting there and dont think I see those rolling eyes and laughs you keep giving me, if you aint got anything then why are you being so defensive?"
of course we say "OK.....well we DONT have anything to hide" by this time we're both givin him attitude. so he goes back the squad car and sits there for i swear 30 minutes, I'm sure scanning our records. Which btw we have absolutly no criminal records, hell we both barely have any tickets (i have one and he has two) not to mention our cards say good student discount. Well when he finally comes back, I couldnt help but laugh when he turned to be 100% apologetic saying stuff like "well I'm terribly sorry but this is an industrial park and we have problems from time to time, here's both of your cards back and I'm very sorry about this, you're free to go"

I just thought it was hilarious, I know he was doing his job and all but it just pissed me off because of how much of a dick he was when he assumed we were drugees. welp too bad for him now he has a buttload of paperwork to do for nothing
Old 09-16-2004, 06:00 PM   #2
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Call the PD, ask for the person who was watch commander last night, and then lay into him about how inappropriately the guy acted. When I was a kid I got into a similar situation...I was in an industrial park in the middle of the morning on a saturday with 2 friends walking around. I walked out from behind a stack of pallets right into the barrel of a cop's gun. Now...seeing as how I was about 12 at the time I figured he would've lowered his gun. Nope. He kept screaming at me asking me why I had my hands inside my shirt. After the third command to remove my hands I just gave him the finger. They (there were 2 cars...apparently all cases involving preteens requires backup) actually frisked all 3 of us and kept asking why we had knives...Swiss Army knives, mind you. Then they drove us out of the industrail park, the opposite direction of the way we needed to go to get back home, and told us to get out start walking. All in all I don't mind cops, but man I'd love to run into one of those officers today.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 07:22 PM   #3
CD5Passion

I would call in but im lazy. but now its got me thinking, is us driving in to a place like that and turning around probable cause enough or even a reason to pull us over?

hell maybe we thought it was a through street or something...we could probably get that guy into some beef with his supervisor wouldn't you think?
Old 09-16-2004, 08:26 PM   #4
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

It depends. If they're there for a reason like recent criminal activity the yeah, they can pull you over for just being there. My guess is that the guy was taking a break or doing paperwork in an out of the way place and you just happened to show up. If that's the case he had no right to pull that shit...especially the attitude. Even if he had cause to pull you over, he could still get into a ton of shit for the way he acted. Nothing too serious...probably just an investigation and formal reprimand.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 10:42 PM   #5
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

i'd try to give him hell. i hate when cops are dicks just because they think they can be. i've been on that end of a converstion with them a number of times and its just great when you get to burn them.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 11:22 PM   #6
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Meh...if your in an industrial place in your city in a dark place, maybe there is a reason why he is sitting in the dark also....Either he's masterbating, or he's monotoring something.
I say just let it go dude..not like he beat your or cuffed you. Not a bigge.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 12:40 AM   #7
CD5Passion

yeah I'm not gonna do anything I just thought it was funny how much of a turnaround his attitude was after scouring our files or rather lack there of
Old 09-17-2004, 01:12 AM   #8
RxGoaT13
4th Gear

I hate being pulled over,such a waste of time.
RxGoaT13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 01:12 PM   #9
mylittlecivic

one cop made me cry, embarrasing but im a girl and i take things hard alot of the time. They just dont bug me now its like they know it would be a waste of their time to pull me over.

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote