.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-2004, 10:18 PM   #1
DsBlu01CivEX

Women's @sses

WOMEN'S ASS SIZE STUDY

There is a new study out about women and how they feel about their
ass. I thought the results were pretty interesting.

85% of women think their ass is too big...

10% of women think their ass is too little...

The other 5% say that they don't care - they love him and would have married him anyway.

Love you boys!!!

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 10:20 PM   #2
Wren57

Hrm... so its a study asking women about their husbands asses...?

Post a pic of yours, and I'll post one of mine.
Old 03-24-2004, 10:33 PM   #3
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by highlander
Hrm... so its a study asking women about their husbands asses...?

Post a pic of yours, and I'll post one of mine.

No they're saying that they're husbands are asses...whether they're a huge ass or a small ass, they're still asses. You're reading way to far into the joke!!!

oh and as for posting a pic of my ass up...it's already been done, about a year ago.

Old 03-24-2004, 11:10 PM   #4
Kyle
elyK

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
No they're saying that they're husbands are asses...whether they're a huge ass or a small ass, they're still asses. You're reading way to far into the joke!!!

lol, you were joking right wren?

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 02:18 AM   #5
mylittlecivic

Quote:

oh and as for posting a pic of my ass up...it's already been done, about a year ago.

i remember that the guys said it was a pants pic and not an ass pic. funny joke btw, i saw an anniversary card once on the front it had a woman getting out of bed with her husband and his crack was showing so the card said something about congradulations on being able to wake up at the crack of don every morning

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 08:49 AM   #6
Kool-Aid

Hmmm....I like my ass...it gets what I want...he he he
Old 03-25-2004, 10:27 AM   #7
ShagginJet

^ ?

http://63.249.135.19/hdrive/car/index.htm
ShagginJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 01:30 PM   #8
SolPol

Proud to be an ass right here
Old 03-25-2004, 01:52 PM   #9
IALuder

^ im with yea. im always going to be one to.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 01:54 PM   #10
SolPol

Yup.

I like to think I'm more of an asshole however. One step further is always good I figure
Old 03-26-2004, 02:49 PM   #11
Kool-Aid

One step further from being an asshole?? If thats true then...good luck buddy...
Old 03-26-2004, 03:08 PM   #12
IALuder

im a mile away from just being an asshole. im so far beyond asshole its not even funny anymore.

Old 03-26-2004, 04:36 PM   #13
Kool-Aid

Why would you want to be an asshole? What do you gain from it?
Old 03-27-2004, 02:21 AM   #14
spoogenet

Nice joke!

I'm probably a big ass....a huge ass....but I'm also single.

But "on the subject".....girls I usually think have nicely sized or maybe even small-sized butts tend to think they have big butts. What's up w/that?

b
Old 03-29-2004, 12:40 AM   #15
Kool-Aid

Well...because when you look at yourself everyday then see someone with a smaller butt then you think yours is big...
Old 03-29-2004, 11:55 AM   #16
SolPol

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool-Aid
One step further from being an asshole?? If thats true then...good luck buddy...

No, I'm one step further than an ass. I'm an asshole.
Old 03-29-2004, 12:29 PM   #17
biker's back

haha funny... doesnt anyone ever get sick of the opposite sex bashing one another? I mean honestly, some of these things are funny but if its true women marry/be with assholes I laugh at them for being scared to be alone and stupid enough to be with a man they dont like.

I notice one of two things when hearing these jokes. It's single women or women in an unhappy relationship. I've never personally heard a happy girl mention things like this.
Old 03-30-2004, 12:52 AM   #18
Kool-Aid

Some assholes are good...some aren't. I most of you guys claim to be assholes but you guys seem to be funny and likeable...to me at least...
Old 03-30-2004, 02:07 AM   #19
ShagginJet

^ Let's talk about the other type of asses. Ladies....

Let's hear what you think of your ass. Please feel free to add pictures.

I personally like mine. I've told i have a good one.

Old 03-30-2004, 03:35 AM   #20
Kool-Aid

I think my ass is ok...I do squats when I go to the gym so I often bust out of a pair of jeans...but my ass is ok.
Old 03-30-2004, 09:17 PM   #21
MegaDON

Awesome
Old 03-30-2004, 10:50 PM   #22
spoogenet

Quote:
Well...because when you look at yourself everyday then see someone with a smaller butt then you think yours is big...

Seriously here.....the girls I've known, they do just that, compare their asses to other women. That's ok, if you just want to measure yourself against other women.

However, if you're playing the mating game and all, then you need to compare your ass against what men like rather than what other women have. Sir Mixalot, ma man.....has quite a bit to say about that. Girls compare their asses to some girlie magazine by women, for women, that tells them their asses are too big when, in fact, their asses are nicely sized or too small.

"Seetie, there's no such thing as a too-big butt, you have to have something to grab onto, you know, like the handlebars on the bicycle, without them it's very hard to ride." -- Zefrank....

b
Old 03-31-2004, 12:05 AM   #23
Kool-Aid

Ha ha ha...thats funny. True...I know that the majority of the guys I talk to say that models or the girls on magazines aren't even that good looking as far as their "bodies" are concerned because they are very skinny that it's gross. They may look pretty in the face but they are too skinny...this is what I get from guys.
Old 03-31-2004, 12:23 AM   #24
spoogenet

Quote:
Ha ha ha...thats funny. True...I know that the majority of the guys I talk to say that models or the girls on magazines aren't even that good looking as far as their "bodies" are concerned because they are very skinny that it's gross. They may look pretty in the face but they are too skinny...this is what I get from guys.

It's the whole Barbie thing.....it's not even realistic. I, and most guys I know personally, like my ABC's and proper/reasonable proportions.

If you ask a girl's opiinion, consider it as asking the opinion of the competition. She'll tell you the dress looks good when she thinks it doesn't. Of course a true friend will be honest, but too often girls will give a dishonest opinion to get a one-up on another girl.....guys, on the other hand, will tell you an honest opinion, or otherwise just try to get you in the sack. Hopefully it's obvious which of the two the guy is trying to do....if not.....just go with what makes you feel good, hahahaha. I have yet to see pics of you yet, Adrieanne, but from what you say you are definitely hot.....nothing to worry about.

And never underestimate the face. Maybe it's just me, but a pretty face can work wonders for the rest. Afterall, when I talk to a woman I am mostly looking at her face. While her overall presentation is there, it's mostly her face. Little facial expressions, etc......that's the difference. Everything else is icing on the cake. However if you don't have a pretty face, guys will in general consider your body as a substitute........

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder or the beerholder......

Damn.....I need to go to work in the morning.

b
Old 03-31-2004, 01:30 AM   #25
Kool-Aid

I don't necessarily think that those guys that told me how they disliked the bodies of models tried to get me into bed...they never did get me there anyway...I actualy thought it was their honest opinion.
Old 03-31-2004, 01:42 AM   #26
spoogenet

Quote:
I don't necessarily think that those guys that told me how they disliked the bodies of models tried to get me into bed...they never did get me there anyway...I actualy thought it was their honest opinion.

It probably was. Most guys I know are willing to give their honest opinion if the girl wants it. But I do know some guys who'll just tell ya what you wanna hear with the hopes of gaining your favor....

As far as opinions go, girls have the complication of competition, guys have the complication of interest.....but either is capable of giving an honest opinion depending on the circumstances.

b
Old 04-01-2004, 12:54 AM   #27
Kool-Aid

I haven't a complication of competition unless it's basketball....he he he. I honestly don't compete with girls...at least not to my knowledge...
Old 04-01-2004, 08:17 AM   #28
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by spoogenet
But "on the subject".....girls I usually think have nicely sized or maybe even small-sized butts tend to think they have big butts. What's up w/that?

b

It's the media! Damn them! I can't think of time when I didn't think I had a big butt. It's like it's been programmed into my head. I joke about it being big (as you can see in my advatar), but I really hate it. Guys will say they like girls with bigger butts and nice hips, but when it comes down to it and it's just me and my one friend Missy who is like a size 2 with no hips and butt, she'll get the attention.
Old 04-01-2004, 11:48 AM   #29
IALuder

some guys like a nice tight ass and some like it with a little bust. its a matter of personal interest. i like the ass that matches the body.

Old 04-01-2004, 12:03 PM   #30
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
Originally posted by SFKing
i like the ass that matches the body.

thats what i was thinkin.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 09:52 PM   #31
spoogenet

Quote:
Originally posted by Whiteclipse99
It's the media! Damn them! I can't think of time when I didn't think I had a big butt. It's like it's been programmed into my head. I joke about it being big (as you can see in my advatar), but I really hate it. Guys will say they like girls with bigger butts and nice hips, but when it comes down to it and it's just me and my one friend Missy who is like a size 2 with no hips and butt, she'll get the attention.

Yeah, blame it on the media. I agree that, in general, the media glamorizes what it wants to promote as the idea of "beauty" but that's not always the opinion of the people. My brother works with lots of girls and they always think his opinion is sh*t and they believe the opinions of the magazines and their girlfriends.....their girlfriends are, on the job, the competition.....yet they believe that crap???? wtf????

"So Cosmo thinks you're fat, well I ain't down with that" -- SMaLot

As for the attention thing.....a good butt alone will only get you attention from someone who wants a good piece of your *ss. A lot more goes into getting attention than a good butt.....I have no clue how you are in person, but maybe if you carried yourself differentlly you'd get the attention? Then again, who you are with can influence the attention you get. I don't mean it in any way of criticizing, but it's a harsh reality. My mother always told me that when she was growing up, she got the advice of "hang out with girls who you look better than so you stand out as the better looking one." Remember that any girl you hang out with can be considered "the competition." So I just don't hang out with guys much, hahahahaa.....then again, I don't hang out much with anybody.

b
Old 04-01-2004, 11:09 PM   #32
Kool-Aid

I think it's the media as well. I was reading this magazine about how young girls actually starve themselves and become bulemic because of what the media "requires" to be beautiful. To be beautiful...you have to be a toothpick with big breasts...well...I don't believe that mny women are naturally like that...so they try to force themselves to become that way to "fit in" with the media.
Old 04-02-2004, 01:02 AM   #33
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Hmmm....I like my ass...it gets what I want...he he he

I'm not going to even touch that one.

I love asses. Daym...gives me shivers thinking of it.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 02:07 AM   #34
Kool-Aid

Come on...touch it...
Old 04-02-2004, 10:44 PM   #35
spoogenet

Quote:
I think it's the media as well. I was reading this magazine about how young girls actually starve themselves and become bulemic because of what the media "requires" to be beautiful. To be beautiful...you have to be a toothpick with big breasts...well...I don't believe that mny women are naturally like that...so they try to force themselves to become that way to "fit in" with the media.

Yes, that is definitely out there. However there are other significant issues related to that, such as parents not adequately limiting the exposure of their children to the media. And also parents taking an active roll in explaining things to impressionable youths. There's lots of stuff in the world that can give you the wrong impression, but it's ultimately the responsibility of parents to educate their children on how to deal with the world. That's not to say elements of the media don't have a stake in irresponsibly marketing toward ages that really shouldn't have access to their material, it's not entirely their fault.

What makes me sick is to see a 10-year-old girl walking through the mall dressed like a total hoochie. I've even seen them walking with their parents dressed like that. Seriously, the parents buy the clothes for the 10-year-olds....and what woman would NOT know that her daughter is dressed like a hoochie and will attract atttention of horny boys and some sickos?

Personally I don't understand the glorification of the general supermodel. I really have seen no more than 1 (if even that many) supermodels I thought looked good. All these scrawny toothpick bolemic girls just aren't sexy in any way to me....and I have no clue how anybody ever found them sexy and glorified their image.

b
Old 04-04-2004, 12:53 AM   #36
DsBlu01CivEX

I have a small-ish @ass....bu ya know what... i love my @ss! It may not be huge, but it fits my body. my second biggest complement is that I'm proportioned well. (Thanks Mom!!!!!)

Oh and don't let Erin fool ya, she has plenty of guys checkin her out...

Old 04-04-2004, 11:50 PM   #37
Kool-Aid

Yea...Im not very fond of seeing teen-agers walking around like they are prostitutes...it makes you wonder about their parents...I know if I had a child I wouldn't let them walk around like that...
Old 04-05-2004, 01:07 AM   #38
ShagginJet

Quote:
Yea...Im not very fond of seeing teen-agers walking around like they are prostitutes...it makes you wonder about their parents...I know if I had a child I wouldn't let them walk around like that...

I agree. It's so hard to tell a well developed teenager from someone that i can legal presue.

Old 04-05-2004, 01:24 AM   #39
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
I have a small-ish @ass....bu ya know what... i love my @ss! It may not be huge, but it fits my body. my second biggest complement is that I'm proportioned well. (Thanks Mom!!!!!)

Oh and don't let Erin fool ya, she has plenty of guys checkin her out...

fair enough....and about Erin, from the previous pics I've seen of her, baby definitely has back

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 01:30 AM   #40
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally posted by AccordinStyle
fair enough....and about Erin, from the previous pics I've seen of her, baby definitely has back

hella sessy thou

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote