.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2004, 10:45 AM   #1
Kool-Aid

Short or Long Hair

Why is it that guys like long hair versus short hair? I've noticed that the majority of the fuys out there would rather have girls with long hair than short...why is that? What's wrong with short haired girls?
Old 03-22-2004, 11:00 AM   #2
MAXed Out
6th Gear

I prefer girls with longer hair my self, i dunno some girlswith short hair just seem to be smales or something!
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
MAXed Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 11:30 AM   #3
SolPol

I dunno, because we are trained to think that girls are supposed to have long hair is a big part of it I'm sure. I've dated a girl with REALLY short hair, like an inch long. But it looked good on her and that's how she looked when I met her.

To me, most girls just don't look right with short hair. It's not very flattering for most girls.
Old 03-22-2004, 12:32 PM   #4
IALuder

becuase i dont like chicks with their hair cut like mine.

i prefer long hair. just looks better.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 12:51 PM   #5
Kool-Aid

I have short Halle Berry hair and I think I look good in it...I've never had a person tell me that it looked bad...and this is how everybody has seen me...I think I would look weird with shirt hair...
Old 03-22-2004, 12:52 PM   #6
Kool-Aid

I meant to say that I would look wierd with longer hair...
Old 03-22-2004, 12:54 PM   #7
SolPol

Well let's see a pic and we'll see
Old 03-22-2004, 01:04 PM   #8
Kool-Aid

Will do...Ill try to get one...
Old 03-22-2004, 01:07 PM   #9
SolPol

Sweet deal
Old 03-23-2004, 01:00 AM   #10
MegaDON

I have no problem with either, But ive seen girls that try to pull off the short hair thing and it just doen't work, but i've also seen girls with short hair that are bangin so it doesn't matter to me as long as the can pull it off.
Old 03-23-2004, 08:23 AM   #11
Kool-Aid

Good stuff...
Old 03-23-2004, 09:15 PM   #12
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

short or long is fine with me...but I guess it depends on the girl.
Halle Berry's short hair is hot
Kelly Rowland's kinda short hair is hot
Last time I SLEPT w/ a girl w/ long hair it kept getting in my face...which annoyed me, so I guess there would be a limit to length, say around shoulder length or slightly longer
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 09:45 PM   #13
c0ng0 b0ng0

short hair isn't bad i just sometimes like long hair best because you can run your fingers through it and its sexy but short or long hair the best girls are the fat bottom girls, if you know what i mean
Old 03-23-2004, 10:08 PM   #14
DsBlu01CivEX

Yah I never understood why guys prefer long hair....I can safely say that I look HORRIBLE with hair longer than mid-neck length. I have naturally curly/wavy hair that's extremely thick.....so basically once it gets longer it doesn't curl as nicely as it does when it's shorter. So I typically try to keep it right around chin length with shorter layers cut into it.

Oh yah and Halle Berry looks amazing with short hair. I don't think she looks as good with long hair.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 10:29 AM   #15
Kool-Aid

What does fat bottom mean?
I have short hair and the maority of my guy friends would try to get me to grow it out...but I love it short...I think I look weird with longer hair...I think Halle Berry looks "different" with long hair...like in that movie "Gothika"...it didn't look right on her at all...or that one movie with Billy Bob Thornton...her hair being long didn't look right in that either.
Old 03-24-2004, 12:07 PM   #16
SolPol

Looked good in XMen right?

And fat bottom girls. Asses. It's a Queen song if that helps
Old 03-24-2004, 10:16 PM   #17
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by SolPol

And fat bottom girls. Asses. It's a Queen song if that helps

"Fat bottom girls make the rockin' world go 'round"....I apparently don't make the rockin world go 'round. I got all my assets elsewhere.

Yah I know where you're coming from Kool-Aid.....everytime I tell my guy friends that I need my hair cut, they try to talk me into growing it longer. Then I nicely pull out my drivers license and school ID and they tell me that it's ok for me to get it cut. They just need little reminders now and again.

Oh and as for Halle Berry looking good in X-men...yah she looked alright...but then again she was decked out in a white skin tight suit. Why wouldn't she look hot as hell?!?!?!?! *dreams*to have her body and looks *ends dreaming*

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 08:56 AM   #18
Kool-Aid

Yea...she was ok with her hair in X-Men...but yea, I am keepin it short...and if a guy wants to leave me because of my hair...fu*k em...besides...it feels great especially in hot weather...you don't have to worry about pullin it back into a ponytail...on some occasions I dont even have to comb it when I wake up in the mornin'...good stuff
Old 03-25-2004, 12:30 PM   #19
nindoo

I like both long and short hair,

If your hott your hott,

no questions asked.

Hott Girl AND (Long Hair OR Short hair) ----> Hott Girl

Its just logical

Old 03-30-2004, 01:01 AM   #20
Kool-Aid

Good stuff...good stuff. You know what...I have been seeing a lot of girls who buzz cut their hair off completely...kinda like GI Jane...whats up with that? The weather too hot or something?
Old 03-30-2004, 02:09 AM   #21
ShagginJet

NO 2 BUZZ CUTz for the ladies. Short is cool, buzz is over the top. You look good in your hair anyways Kool-Aid. I say keep it. I love my shaved head though. Doubt I'll grow it back anytime soon.

http://63.249.135.19/hdrive/car/index.htm
ShagginJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 03:32 AM   #22
Kool-Aid

The funny thing is that the girls who do have their hair cut like that isn't bad lookin at all...ha ha ha.
Old 03-30-2004, 09:30 AM   #23
MegaDON

I dunno, i never saw a pretty girl with a buzz cut. I'm sure they are out there though.
Old 03-30-2004, 10:38 PM   #24
spoogenet

Ok, a few things here....

Halle Berry = damn hot! Xmen with long white hair....damn hot. Bond or Oceans11 with short hair....damn hot.

But the length of the hair is all about the girl. Some girls look good with both, others look way better with one or the other. And just long vs. short depends on the style, the wrong style long or short can detriment from her look.

But a girl with a really pretty face, hair or no hair (buzz cut) is still pretty. I remember this one l'Oreal commercial, there's a girl on there where they only show her face up to her eyebrows......I don't care if she is bald or not, her face is so pretty that with or without hair she's still damn pretty!!!!!

Show me a pic, and I'll tell you what looks good! hehe. Friends usually look out for your best interests. But a friend of mine who has been said to have "pageant hair" just had hers cut short and, I gotta say, she still looks sexy with short hair......go figure.

b
Old 03-31-2004, 12:15 AM   #25
Kool-Aid

I think I look good with short hair. I would never grow it back. I won't grow it back. It's fun, sexy, and wild to have your hair short...
Old 03-31-2004, 12:25 AM   #26
spoogenet

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool-Aid
I think I look good with short hair. I would never grow it back. I won't grow it back. It's fun, sexy, and wild to have your hair short...

Definitely......

But some girls do, all things considered, look better with long hair. It's all relative.

b
Old 03-31-2004, 01:40 AM   #27
Kool-Aid

I think girls look sexy with long hair, especially strippers, so I see why some guys prefer long hair...
Old 03-31-2004, 02:02 AM   #28
spoogenet

Quote:
I think girls look sexy with long hair, especially strippers, so I see why some guys prefer long hair...

Ok, maybe I just have a different background than you.....but for me, it's difficult for a stripper to look sexy. On or off the job.

There is something sexy about a girl dragging her long hair across my body in a teasing/ticklish way, someting that hair shorter than certain lengths just doesn't do.....but some girls just look really sexy with their hair short.

b
Old 04-01-2004, 12:16 AM   #29
Kool-Aid

Well...enjoy the long hair!!!
Old 04-01-2004, 09:43 PM   #30
spoogenet

Right now hair is the least of my concerns.....finding a woman is much higher priority....and I even question whether finding anybody is in my best interests right now. But hair, seriously, is so low on the priority list. It can have a large influence on how a girl looks, but if you can't see past the hair thing then there's no relationship anyways.

"Cake is good with icing, but a good cake is plenty good without any icing." -- Me, just thought of it right now

b
Old 04-01-2004, 11:12 PM   #31
Kool-Aid

That's good. I don't think hair on either guys or girls really matter....I just always wondered why most guys would go for the long haired girls...
Old 04-02-2004, 02:25 AM   #32
mylittlecivic

i think it depends on how their hair fits in with the rest of their appearance ya kno?

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 11:35 AM   #33
nindoo

Re: Short or Long Hair

Quote:
Why is it that guys like long hair versus short hair? I've noticed that the majority of the fuys out there would rather have girls with long hair than short...why is that? What's wrong with short haired girls?

I guess not all guys are the same. There a lot of factors that come into play. There are a lot of cute girls with short hair. Anyhow thats my opinion and experience.
Old 04-06-2004, 03:26 AM   #34
Kool-Aid

I tried to grow my hair out and I failed...I finally got it trimmed a couple of days ago!! I went almost five months without cutting it and I finally gave in....ha ha ha. Im a weak soul.
Old 04-06-2004, 08:53 AM   #35
nindoo

Adrieanne are you going to post your pic with your short hair?