.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2004, 01:02 PM   #41
Kool-Aid

What I do when I am feeling under the weather is I go shopping...and charge up a card. When I am in the dressing room, cuz you know they have full-body mirrors in them, I will just put something on, and start dancing in the mirror...then I'll take a nice bath in my roman tub, go to Taco Bell, and rent me a good movie.
I like to dress up in lingerie as well...that makes me feel real sexy...especially trying it all on...wearing it all around the house...you know...just kickin back.
I think knowing that you look good and feeling good plays a major role in how major your confidence level is...
Old 03-22-2004, 01:04 PM   #42
SolPol

Damn, wouldn't that be nice to come home to
Old 03-22-2004, 01:09 PM   #43
Kool-Aid

Oh definately....but the thing about showing off lingerie to guys is that Im kinda shy so I don't feel sexy anymore when a guy is lookin at me...I feel like there's 10,000 people staring at me with lingerie on...
Old 03-22-2004, 01:11 PM   #44
SolPol

Well that's too bad, I'm sure you look pretty good
Old 03-22-2004, 01:23 PM   #45
Kool-Aid

I do, and my boyfriend has told me that, but it still feels the total opposite...Im just shy as heck...
Old 03-22-2004, 01:50 PM   #46
SolPol

That's understandable. A lot of people are like that.
Old 03-23-2004, 08:28 AM   #47
Kool-Aid

Yea...I guess so but I know some people who aren't even shy at all...and I wonder how that came about?
Old 03-23-2004, 10:45 AM   #48
SolPol

I do too. I'm pretty shy myself.
Old 03-23-2004, 11:21 AM   #49
Kool-Aid

SO then what do you do when you engage in sexual activity? hide under the covers? Ha ha ha
Old 03-23-2004, 11:56 AM   #50
SolPol

Sometimes.

I dunno, sex is a whole different animal. I'm shy in general, but if I'm having sex with a girl I know her pretty well and she already knows how weird I am so I'm not as bad.
Old 03-25-2004, 09:03 AM   #51
Kool-Aid

Another confidence booster is when people keep tellin your how good you look and before you kwo it you're all conceited...people feeding into your confidence...