.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2004, 07:24 AM   #1
96 Jdm EK

Ladies, Please Help Me!! Dinner on me.

Hi, my name is Mark, and I am located in the Philadelphia PA area. My best friend is with a girl that hates the fact that he loves to work on his two project cars. He recently saved the money for a custom air ride set-up, but she told him that he has to get her an engagement ring first. Now I know that may seem fair if they have been together a really long time, but they've only been together for less than a year. She's also on the trashy side and lies a lot. The problem is that my friend is too afraid of having no one, so he won't leave her. I know that from his past relationships, that he will move on as long as he has someone to go to. He's almost 22, a good guy and very easy going. He loves car shows, racing, drifting, etc. He's not fat or ugly or anything like that.
If you live anywhere from Harrisburg PA to New Jersey and would like to meet him, email me at markkenn33@yahoo.com
I'll buy dinner and drinks.
Old 01-09-2004, 12:55 AM   #2
silver

does he have a sister?
Top Secret, Ings+1, J's Racing, Varis, Amuse, ASM, GP Sports, Air Walker, Garage Defend, Kakimoto, BuddyClub, Feel's, Fujitsubo, Porterfield, KG/MM, ORC, Spoon, Mugen, and more than 200 others. If it's in a Hyper Rev, it's in our reach.

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com
silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 08:33 AM   #3
SolPol

Nice
Old 01-09-2004, 10:30 AM   #4
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Re: Ladies, Please Help Me!! Dinner on me.

Quote:
Originally posted by 96 Jdm EK
The problem is that my friend is too afraid of having no one, so he won't leave her.

This seems to be the way a lot of people think.

So your friend, does he have a good sense of humor? Nice smile? Dress nice? Like animals (especially dogs)? Have good hygiene? Smart? What movies does he like? Smoke? (= ) What kind of music does he listen too? Short hair? Dark hair? ......you know, just curious
Old 01-09-2004, 12:41 PM   #5
96 Jdm EK

He's funny as hell, He has short dark hair, listens to pretty much everything, but new age rock/alternative if he has a choice. As far as the smile goes, he has straight clean teeth if that's what you mean. Dresses pretty well, dosen't smoke, he likes animals
Old 01-09-2004, 03:03 PM   #6
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by 96 Jdm EK
He's funny as hell, He has short dark hair, listens to pretty much everything, but new age rock/alternative if he has a choice. As far as the smile goes, he has straight clean teeth if that's what you mean. Dresses pretty well, dosen't smoke, he likes animals

I have thing with smiles. Doesn't smoke, that's good. A few more questions though....does he have any children? How tall is he? and what color eyes does he have?.....I think I've hit all the basics. hehe
Old 01-10-2004, 10:00 AM   #7
DsBlu01CivEX

Yah well there are only 2 girls on these boards that live between HBG and Philly...and that would be myself and Whiteclipse....who has basically covered all the "base" questions. Silly girl! hehe

But yes it's a shame that people are too afraid to leave a sh!t relationship because they're afraid they won't find someone else....if I would have done that way back when, I'd be absolutely miserable by now. If you're not happy---get out! I'd so much rather stay single than be miserable in a relationship. And the fact that she's demanding a ring. Not cool...not cool at all. I'm sure if he wanted to buy her a ring, he would have by now....she just doesn't get it.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 09:08 AM   #8
96 Jdm EK

whiteclipse, I sent you a private message.