.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2003, 01:31 PM   #1
pbateson

Hot or Beautiful?

What is different hot and beautiful for girl?

I want to know what is it all about the word for Hot and beautiful. *Girl are hot* *Girl are beautiful* Don't understand what they say about the girl.

*Girl are beautiful not HOT*

Hot and beautiful is the same or not?

Anyway, do you understand?
Old 09-23-2003, 02:52 PM   #2
NYCPrelude

Hot & beautiful are the same. Cute is different though. A cute girl isn't necessarily hot & beautiful.
Old 09-23-2003, 03:11 PM   #3
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Being a girl, I think of hot and beautiful as two different compliments. I think beautiful means that the girl has natural beauty without trying to enhance her appearance too much with make up or clothing and accessories. Where as hot to me means that the girl is extremely good looking, but with the help of make up and such. Any way you look at it, it's still nice to receive either compliment.
Old 09-23-2003, 03:33 PM   #4
GirlSolRacer

Although hot can mean just downright sexy, with or without makeup or anything fake like that. Beautiful means beautiful. I think hot means something more like 'sexy'. Like when I'm playing with the dog in the yard in shorts and a t-shirt, my hair in a ponytail and not made-up in the least, my husband calls me beautiful. Or when I'm riding my horse enjoying myself and smiling. And then when I'm outside changing the oil in my car, or washing it and getting all sweaty, (usually wearing little shorts and not much of a shirt) he says I'm hot. I guess it's just the way you want to use it. They both are nice compliments.
Old 09-23-2003, 08:27 PM   #5
mylittlecivic

yeah i think hot is different then beautiful, I think some hot girls are kinda slutty sometimes because of the way they dress i think of beautiful girls as dressing nicer but still being really pretty. D said it better

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2003, 09:29 PM   #6
Kyle
elyK

hot is just a girl that you see on the streets and she's ****ing HOT!!!...
but i think beautiful is inner and outer beauty

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2003, 07:38 AM   #7
Civgrl01

being called hot doesnt work for me...i rather personal be called beatiful...my husband called me beatiful and it makes a difference than hot..more romantic i guess.
Old 09-24-2003, 09:10 AM   #8
GirlSolRacer

yeah, I agree. And a lot of times when a guy says a girl looks hot, a girl will say she looks slutty. Hot is what the world seems to be into right now, but I think beautiful is definitley better. Like someone said up there, it's inside and out. Thats way better than just being Hot. Would you want a Hot woman raising your kids, or a beautiful one?
Old 09-30-2003, 11:36 AM   #9
Jan

Angelina Jolie and Jolene Blalock = are always hot & and riding things in my dreams that in real life they probably wont,who knows.However, like britney spears she is beautiful
Old 10-01-2003, 03:48 AM   #10
mylittlecivic

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 11:56 AM   #11
Kyle
elyK

Quote:
Originally posted by Jan
Angelina Jolie and Jolene Blalock = are always hot & and riding things in my dreams that in real life they probably wont,who knows.However, like britney spears she is beautiful

britney spears...beautiful...i'd say she's ****ing hot...but not beautiful

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Old 10-01-2003, 09:19 PM   #12
Jaret10

im a guy and since some of you are girls what does it mean when girls constantly say ur cute
Old 10-01-2003, 09:30 PM   #13
Kyle
elyK

i'm no expert...but it probably means they think your cute...

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Old 10-02-2003, 12:45 AM   #14
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyle
i'm no expert...but it probably means they think your cute...

LMAO I love this man's analogy!
Old 10-02-2003, 04:06 PM   #15
Jaret10

nevermind im just sayin that lots of people say im cute and nobody wants to date me or anything it makes me feel like a little kid havin everyone say ohh ur so cute and then turns out they dont want to date or talk or anything just b ur freind
Old 10-02-2003, 08:38 PM   #16
Kyle
elyK

when and how do they say you're cute...do they say it when you go up to them and talk...or when they come up to you and talk...

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Old 10-03-2003, 03:45 PM   #17
Jaret10

some tell me when they come up and talk but most just tell someone else and they tell me

and are u a guy or a girl
Old 10-03-2003, 08:42 PM   #18
Kyle
elyK

dude...i'm a guy...and please don't question my manhood ever again...lol
oh yeah...and what grade are you in...that could have something to do with it

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Old 10-04-2003, 10:58 PM   #19
wheresmylicense

since brit was brought up, figured i'd use her as a demo...

hot:

beautiful:

Pictures of My Baby

Last edited by wheresmylicense : 10-04-2003 at 11:05 PM.
wheresmylicense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 12:16 AM   #20
SofaKingSmooth

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyle
hot is just a girl that you see on the streets and she's ****ing HOT!!!...
but i think beautiful is inner and outer beauty

exactly
Old 10-22-2003, 07:51 AM   #21
spoogenet

Quote:
Originally posted by wheresmylicense
since brit was brought up, figured i'd use her as a demo...

*snip*

Nappy airbrushed chick with a partially hot bod.

The girl from Dark Angel.....now she's super hot and pretty as well.

b
Old 10-25-2003, 12:13 AM   #22
CrazyFirstGen

There is definatly a difference between hot and beautiful for me. For me "Hot" is more of a sexual reference where as, for me, "beautiful" is more of a heartfelt compliment.
Old 11-22-2003, 08:13 PM   #23
LqT

I think cute has two meanings. Cute as a puppy and cute as in attractive to the opposite sex. I use cute sometimes if someone asks me what I think of a guy and don't really think anything particular but alot of times in the past I've used it to say that I like them. It's a pretty unclear word.
Old 12-09-2003, 03:16 PM   #24
TerKel00

When I call a guy cute, I usually mean like little boy cute. Not a cute where I would hook up with him. I'm 22 so a cute guys doesn't really fly with me anymore. He has to be HOT or SEXY.

As far as girls being beautiful or hot. Hot is a nice complement from someone who only makes that judgement obviously by looks alone. Beautiful is in and out like previously said. Beautiful is like the ultimate complement, but a guy has to completely mean it when they say it and not to over-abuse it either!

Kelly~
Old 01-24-2004, 08:46 PM   #25
wandl

hot has sex appeal. beautiful has more than that...
Old 02-08-2004, 08:31 PM   #26
SweetSensations

beauty is in the eye of the beholder....what u think is beautiful is and what the world thinks is beautiful isn't....everyone has an opinion of what beautiful and hot mean....as some may see it one way a person may think of it different...therefore, beauty is in ur eyes and not in mine....beauty is only skin deep....
Old 03-06-2004, 01:16 AM   #27
PeterV1228

hot and beautiful are definately 2 different things. Hot is like when a girl is wearing a tightass miniskirt with her cheeks hanging out the bottom, and her titties are popping out the top of her turtleneck. Somebody who is beautiful would still look good without makeup and tight clothes.
Old 03-10-2004, 12:48 PM   #28
autotune760
Parked

Hot basically means that you want to F** them, beautiful is somebody that you could take home to mom/dad. Not always the case but whatever..
autotune760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 05:22 AM   #29
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

I think I can sum this one up

Cute = A girl who's attractive in a very innocent and pure way...the kind of girl most guys would like to corrupt. This is the kind of girl Playboy tries to duplicate by putting 30 yeard old women in glasses and white sox in their "sexy nude co-eds" edition. Basically that girl next door that you always wanted to violate...but in the nicest way possible.

Hot = She's looking good at that very moment. You don't necessarily want a relationship with her (although you might consider it for a short amount of time between the time you're done and she's getting dressed), but you want to take her home and have hot belly slapping who's your daddy monkey love with her.

Beautiful = She's just beautiful. This will never change no matter how old she gets and no matter how her features are pulled down by gravity like a Stretch Armstrong doll. It's inner and outer and it shows in everything she does. These women are as rare as Dodos so it's important to know the difference. These are the women you make love to while listening to Marvin Gaye or Barry White.

Now that you know the difference go out into the world and feel empowered by this knowledge.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 09:15 AM   #30
SolPol

Nice
Old 03-24-2004, 09:19 PM   #31
c0ng0 b0ng0

both plz
Old 03-26-2004, 06:02 PM   #32
Kool-Aid

Yes...that was a good summary...I think I fall under the beautiful category...at least I hope I do. I can say that I am beautiful inside and out.