::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Prelude
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2003, 02:17 PM   #1
HNDAGRL

Ugly plastic trim on my lude...

I was wondering...I have '98 lude and I wanted to take the outside plastic trim that goes around the sides and back-end of my car...will it look stupid??? Basically I don't like how it looks now and so I'm not sure whats under there so I thought I would ask before trying to take the plastic off.Plus I'm getting a kit over the summer so it will have to come off and a kit will go into its place but not anything in the next month though.So let me know whats behind that plastic?!?!
Thanks,

HNDAGRL
Old 04-11-2003, 07:29 PM   #2
pimpinprelude

its just a small lip with some hangers on it...as for looks ahhhhhh idk??? lol take one off and see what it looks like......
pimpinprelude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2003, 12:45 AM   #3
ShEaNy

are u talking about ur door trim? and the bottom of the bumpers? or ur factory side skirts? if its the door trim....ur going to have this indent in ur door with some holes....were it holds it.....wont look to good....if its the side skirts..just wait till u get a kit dont take it off now
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2003, 02:49 PM   #4
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
Originally posted by sheany_91accord
are u talking about ur door trim? and the bottom of the bumpers? or ur factory side skirts? if its the door trim....ur going to have this indent in ur door with some holes....were it holds it.....wont look to good....if its the side skirts..just wait till u get a kit dont take it off now

preludes dont have door trim

and i personaly think it will make the car look funny. if anything see if you can find someone with a type-sh in the same color as your car and if they wana sell their trim... cause its painted the same color as the body. its just screws holding it on i believe... if its anything like 4th gen trim. you could take it off... look at it and put it back on all in under an hour no problem

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote