.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2003, 01:51 PM   #1
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

You do the math.....

From one mans point of view:
I was riding to work yesterday when I observed a female driver cut right in front of a pickup truck, causing him to have to drive on to the shoulder to avoid hitting her. This evidently angered the driver enough that he hung his arm out his window and "flipped" the woman off. "Man, that guy is stupid," I thought to myself. I ALWAYS smile nicely and wave in a sheepish manner whenever a female does anything to me in traffic, and here's why:

I drive 48 miles each way every day to work. That's 96 miles each day. Of these, 16 miles each way is bumper-to-bumper. Most of the bumper-to-bumper is on a 6 lane highway. There are 7 cars every 40 feet for 32 miles. That works out to be 982 cars every mile, or 31,424 cars. Even though the rest of the 32 miles is not bumper-to-bumper, I figure I pass at least another 4,500 cars. That brings the number to something like 36,000 cars that I pass every day. Statistically, females drive half of these. That's 18,000 women drivers! In any given group of females, 1 in 28 has PMS. That's 642. According to Cosmopolitan, 70% describe their love life as dissatisfying or unrewarding. That's 449. According to the National Institute of Health, 22% of all females have seriously considered suicide or homicide. That's 98. And 34% describe
men as their biggest problem. That's 33. According to the National Rifle Association, 5% of all females carry weapons, and this number is increasing.

That means that EVERY SINGLE DAY, I drive past at least one female that has a lousy love life, thinks men are her biggest problem, has seriously considered suicide or homicide, has PMS, and is armed.

Flip one off? ....... I think not..
Old 03-28-2003, 02:27 PM   #2
SolPol

If you cut me off the bird is getting off light as far as I'm concerned. What is it that's so hard about driving?
Old 03-28-2003, 11:25 PM   #3
firstgeardude

sumthin to think about
Old 03-29-2003, 08:56 PM   #4
Grip72

that's hilaroius...stupid women drivers...JFWY
Grip72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2003, 10:19 PM   #5
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord17
that's hilaroius...stupid women drivers...

now i agree with that statement
Old 03-30-2003, 12:04 AM   #6
Violent Apathy

Quote:
If you cut me off the bird is getting off light as far as I'm concerned. What is it that's so hard about driving?

I used to carry two baseball bats in my car. Now i have one. The other went at the window of someone that pissed me off enough.

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - Hunter S. Thompson, 1937-2005
Violent Apathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 12:22 AM   #7
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by TheBaconKing
I used to carry two baseball bats in my car. Now i have one. The other went at the window of someone that pissed me off enough.

I need to put one of those in my car!
Old 03-31-2003, 09:22 AM   #8
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Quote:

Geesh, I'll make sure to say clear of Phoenix, AZ!
Old 03-31-2003, 09:39 AM   #9
SolPol

Quote:

Now we're talkin'
Old 04-03-2003, 01:33 PM   #10
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Well if all those women need a good sex life...hahaha

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 07:59 PM   #11
ShEaNy

i used to have a baseball bat in my car.....then the cops were at my front door one day....i aint telling that story again:o :o :o :o :o :o i never flip anyone off...i just look at em weird lol
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote