::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Photo Exchange
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2004, 11:51 PM   #41
IALuder

dont get offensive. jeezus. nothing but alot of hating and fighting over this board now a days. lets get back to the topic. post pics of cars.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
Old 03-28-2004, 02:25 AM   #42
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (23.1 KB, 51 views)

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
Old 03-28-2004, 02:26 AM   #43
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

More AMSEVEN

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

Old 03-28-2004, 02:27 AM   #44
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Ek9

Old 03-28-2004, 03:48 PM   #45
Senshi

i want that RHD, that is the shit right there

Old 03-28-2004, 06:18 PM   #46
epitaph

Quote:
Originally posted by SFKing
dont get offensive. jeezus. nothing but alot of hating and fighting over this board now a days. lets get back to the topic. post pics of cars.

yeah, no offense

Old 03-28-2004, 06:21 PM   #47
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

this fighting crap happened last yr this time too...its annual
Old 03-28-2004, 06:36 PM   #48
IALuder

lol. lets stop it before it begins pdig.

Old 03-28-2004, 07:01 PM   #49
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally posted by SFKing
lol. lets stop it before it begins pdig.

I did...hahaha
I started posting pics again!

Old 03-28-2004, 07:28 PM   #50
AkimboStylee

it is tax time too, coincidence?
Old 03-28-2004, 07:46 PM   #51
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Attached Images
File Type: jpg agi_small.jpg (40.8 KB, 66 views)

Old 03-28-2004, 08:04 PM   #52
c0ng0 b0ng0

hey guys good job there i like a ton of these pictures some of you i know are posting your cars and they are very nice but this is a high modification only post so please lets keep the posts to only very fast heavily modified cars thanks you.

Old 03-28-2004, 08:44 PM   #53
black95gs-t

Quote:
Originally posted by c0ng0 b0ng0
hey guys good job there i like a ton of these pictures some of you i know are posting your cars and they are very nice but this is a high modification only post so please lets keep the posts to only very fast heavily modified cars thanks you.

Purely out of curiosity, how do you know the pics you posted are of fast cars? Have you ever seen them? Do you kow as fact if they are more than just show cars? Did you just find them on the net?

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

"Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!" Mycivicjust8u
Old 03-29-2004, 12:34 AM   #54
4g63t
2nd Gear

Hey congo bongo........in the very first post that you made in this thread, you posted an r/c car.....it's the 2nd to last picture in the first post. Nice job!
Old 03-29-2004, 01:30 AM   #55
c0ng0 b0ng0

no not even close but good try you do not know what you are talking about bud why not leave the car talk to us real men and you can go play with your funny little toys

Old 03-29-2004, 05:53 AM   #56
-.NsaNiTi.-

Quote:

Most of the cars you are posting are purely show cars.. which means there may be nothing "fast" about them, in fact they probably do not run. Do some research before posting an insult like that. Just because we do not want our own cars to look like "rice" or flashy as you cold possibly imagine, does not mean that they are not "modified".

Quote:
Originally posted by 4g63t
Hey congo bongo........in the very first post that you made in this thread, you posted an r/c car.....it's the 2nd to last picture in the first post. Nice job!

And as for that being an R/C car it is most likely true. The pisture has been photoshopped, obviously, and if you look inside the wheel well of the back right tire you can see the entire exterior is extremely thin. I agree, definately and R/C car, and you are what... 15,16?? Id say barely that.. I really wouldnt consider you a "man" yet.. and definately not with YOUR knowledge of cars.

Let me give you an example...

-- Show car...

fast car
Old 03-29-2004, 11:46 AM   #57
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
no not even close but good try you do not know what you are talking about bud why not leave the car talk to us real men and you can go play with your funny little toys

WHAT!
Your kidding me.
I'm not sure what to say about this comment
I don't think I'll say anyting
I'll just post a car.

Old 03-29-2004, 11:55 AM   #58
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:

i hate to be the one to burst your bubble but im willing to bet every car you posted has nothing beyond and intake headers and a muffler. not nearly close enough to call them high performance or heavly modified cars.

front end conversions, motor swaps, quality paint jobs(not vinal) "racing" wheels (i.e. not chrome or show wheels) would be in the catagory of higher quality honda

duel exaust, chromed everything, vinal (expecially graphics), altezzas, rediculasly low cars, wings, and huge body kits usually mean that performance wasnt their top issue

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
Old 03-29-2004, 01:14 PM   #59
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

Quote:

While I appreciate you trying to keep things on track here, it's the Moderator's job to do just that. Helpful information from you is fine but we don't need directions, thanks just the same. Someone reading that might come to the conclusion that you might be a Mod, but fortunately for us, you're not. Please keep your hands, feet, loose objects and your directions inside the car at all times and thank you for visiting HSTuners........
Old 03-29-2004, 01:46 PM   #60
pdiggitydogg

damn I wish I couldve gotten a jdm sir front bumper for my replacement.....oh well

Congo, all the cars posted will more than likely beat most of the cars you posted in more than 1 way. Just because it looks (and i use that term losely) like it will go fast, doesnt mean it will. Cars that have massive body kits, wings, stickers, lights, etc all weigh more and therefore stock for stock are going to be slower.

Now, would you like to see
heavily modded as in riced to shit
or
heavily modded as in a good car that is clean and is fast in all forms of racing

heres heavily modded

Old 03-29-2004, 02:06 PM   #61
V8killimports

How's this for very fast and highly modified you little weirdo?

Old 03-29-2004, 02:32 PM   #62
MAXed Out
6th Gear

is that a crx?
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
Old 03-29-2004, 02:57 PM   #63
V8killimports

yes
Old 03-29-2004, 03:05 PM   #64
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

An old one but a good one. I'd still like to see that in person, just to see how they stuffed that in there or built the car around it..... Wonder if he's still got the H on the steering wheel??
Old 03-29-2004, 03:05 PM   #65
Senshi

i saw that pic like 3 years ago, its like a crx with like a 409 or something huge in it its crazy

Old 03-29-2004, 04:52 PM   #66
C's 94 InTeGrA
4th Gear

Quote:

U wouldnt know shit about heavly modded cars so just end it. I think ur the one thats playing with your toys since u posted a pic of a r/c car and photochopped it. Heck do u have a real car or is ur civic ur pedel car u pedel around the neighborhood trying to race people..
Old 03-29-2004, 04:52 PM   #67
MAXed Out
6th Gear

Nice any specs on that car?
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
Old 03-29-2004, 05:09 PM   #68
V8killimports

Quote:
Originally posted by MAXed Out
Nice any specs on that car?

It looks like a blown BBC. 454 probably. Or some stroked variation. I really doubt the thing even races. Unless HEAVILY modified that motor would twist the car like a wet rag.
Old 03-29-2004, 05:27 PM   #69
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
Originally posted by V8killimports
It looks like a blown BBC. 454 probably. Or some stroked variation. I really doubt the thing even races. Unless HEAVILY modified that motor would twist the car like a wet rag.

followed by a backflip

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
Old 03-29-2004, 07:43 PM   #70
HondaGUY2005

Quote:
Originally posted by mylittlecivic
you love the rice dont you

Haha, took the words outta my mouth...

Old 03-29-2004, 08:18 PM   #71
c0ng0 b0ng0

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Del Sol

now THAT is a nice car guys the rest of you should learn from this guy he knows what to post. i would put a better wing on this car though but it is still very nice and obviously very fast

Old 03-29-2004, 08:24 PM   #72
MAXed Out
6th Gear

Quote:
now THAT is a nice car guys the rest of you should learn from this guy he knows what to post. i would put a better wing on this car though but it is still very nice and obviously very fast

What makes u think this car is fast man. I still don't get what makes it so fast after looking at it for 10 minutes. Can u explain it to me?
Old 03-29-2004, 08:30 PM   #73
V8killimports

Quote:

Of course you would put a huge gay wing on.. wouldn't be rice without one.. If I were you I would re-register and pretend you are someone else. Everytime I read your posts I think you are

A) retarded
B) fucking with us
C) all of the above
Old 03-29-2004, 08:33 PM   #74
pdiggitydogg

That car is not really that fast...and what makes you say it is anyways??
Its a rhd (edm spec.....no one say nothin!) SiR = b16a2
= whoopity-doo!
Its stock edm color (almost the same as usdm blue integras) with a 98 spec ctr grill and a red H emblem (hell I have that). Then there is a wings west lower lip.
But yes...its sexy
Old 03-29-2004, 08:40 PM   #75
C's 94 InTeGrA
4th Gear

WAIT wait... U should learn to post pics of those cars like that. Wasnt u the one who was posting these riced out pics of cars in the first pages of this post??
Old 03-29-2004, 10:10 PM   #76
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

I don't want to lock this thread..but lets keep it in the right track....this thread seems to be going in the right direction....keep posting pics.

Old 04-01-2004, 04:06 AM   #77
Sivik

man i just read this thread... Bongo Dongo always makes me laugh. sorta sucks he or she is banned now, im always in the mood for a good joke. anyways, here's my Go Kart but it will be looking different, much different this summer when i go back home.

Though its not a Honda, my best friend's Mazda MX-3. This car is bad ass and was featured in Import Tuner last December.

Car is crazy fast too... but he sold it to start a new project car... guess what? A HONDA!!! EK9 hatch with a TypeR swap...

My Car

My Car is for sale
Old 04-01-2004, 01:25 PM   #78
IALuder

nice lets see pics of that type-r. i was also going to ask if that mx was in tuner. it sounds like a nice ass car.

Old 04-01-2004, 02:54 PM   #79
Sivik

yea... sold it though, told him not but he wanted something new. you can check it out here:

http://members.cardomain.com/jademx3turbo

also if you wanna see a bad ass club out of Orlando go here:

www.jadecrew.com

know some of the guys and after this summer hopefully i can "apply" with what i get done... gonna be an expensive summer

My Car

My Car is for sale
Old 04-03-2004, 11:05 AM   #80
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

I LOVE this Ek.

Closed Thread