::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > New Kid on the Block
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-2001, 04:18 AM   #1
X-Jag

Newbie need a help...

Hi! I love to build cars, i'm formar Jag fan but now i changed my intrest to Honda's. I have speciale intrest to Civic. I curently own 1989 DualCapr 1,4 Liter Civic 66KW. Car Design i do my self and i have possibilyty to manufactor look accesories, but for engine i need help. What kind parts or manufactors you recomend to look for engine tuning?
Old 12-26-2001, 05:06 PM   #2
eXNBP

Whoa Estonia I dont know of any parts other then K&N that is sold in Europe and importing American parts to Estonia is going to cost a lot of $$$
Old 12-27-2001, 03:53 PM   #3
X-Jag

Yeah....

Yeah i know, and i cant find any other honda builders in here. I Found some parts from US and u are right the shipping cost is astronomical. I decited that i gather some cash and buy them all at same time. We have in here some Co's who can get some parts from us but the priceing rate is around 10X. Thats to much for me. By the way is the 459 USD to much for complet raceing muffler. I all redy geted body kit 799 USD and 17 inch alloywheels with pirelli 225 back and 215 front for 1300 USD. Nice wheels looking good. I cant wait the summer and street race car show. Where u are from?
Old 12-28-2001, 12:39 AM   #4
Whtehnda93DXSdn
It has 4 Doors...

WOW..first of all welcome to HS.com..glad to have you aboard.

I have no Idea where you could even begin to look for parts/accessories...Maybe on ebay or www.thepartstrader.com but I'm not sure of an online vendor right off hand for that yr....