::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2002, 11:56 AM   #1
ShEaNy

Accord vs Twin Turbo Talon....(?)

I'm at the drag strip and this So called Twin Turbo Talon (TTT) LOL pulls up and hes like wanna race just after i lost to a Nissan 240 (nice engine!). So i count it down...3....2....1.. GO! BAM i took him off the line but instantly he pulls ahead and i mean i got auto.. To make the story Short i JUST Got beat by like a car lenght maybe.. And his car Was suppose To be crazy. I have a short ram and exhaust! LOL i was like lets see what ya got and he drives away.. Is there Twin Turbo Talons out there? or is this guy Bs'ing me... i was surprised i kept up... heh... Oh ya and after that like 10 minutes later he comes back races the 240 and gets smoked.. lol we laughed at the guy cause he was acting big.. and probably didn't know how to drive.. (i doubt that though, smoke everywhere...)
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2002, 12:03 PM   #2
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Wow, that's way too slow for a single or dual turbo. Coule you tell if he even had a turbo at all?

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2002, 12:33 PM   #3
blownteggy

what model was it? tsi or esi talon, cuz the tsi is the turbo model and the esi is the crappy non-turbo..
Old 04-23-2002, 03:05 PM   #4
Niacin

No such thing as a twin-turbo Talon. They're all single turbo 4G63 motors...if you see him again, ask him to pop the hood.

Max
Old 04-24-2002, 07:40 PM   #5
gixer

there's no point in doing a TT inline 4....it only helps when u have two banks of cylinders like on v6's and v8's...
Old 04-24-2002, 07:45 PM   #6
Incubus

What about the Audi TT?!? hehe........I love explaining to people that it doesn't stand for twin turbo.

I've thought about doing a twin turbo 4 cylinder if money wasn't an object.....much quicker spool up time but then again you can tune a turbo on a 4 cylinder to spool up pretty quick, so it's kinda pointless.
I saw a 4000 hp "integra" funny car that had twin turbo......that thing looked......uh.......funny!
Old 04-24-2002, 08:34 PM   #7
ShEaNy

lol 4000?? WHAT. WHERE. LOL . hahaha
Old 04-25-2002, 01:21 AM   #8
gixer

Quote:
Originally posted by Incubus
What about the Audi TT?!? hehe........I love explaining to people that it doesn't stand for twin turbo.

for a second there i thought u stuffed me w/ that question...lol...then it was explained in the next sentence...
Old 04-25-2002, 01:46 AM   #9
toykilla

Ive seen a twin turbo eclipse before. Was it worth it? No!!! Anyways, what you raced was a non-turbo.
Old 04-25-2002, 01:46 AM   #10
toykilla

Quote:
Originally posted by blownteggy
what model was it? tsi or esi talon, cuz the tsi is the turbo model and the esi is the crappy non-turbo..

crappy non-turbo?? wanna race my crappy non turbo eclipse?
Old 04-25-2002, 01:43 PM   #11
ShEaNy

I'll RACE! hehe ... i can actually keep up with some of the "Big BOys" .with my good old screwed up intake and good ol Exhaust.lol
Old 04-25-2002, 01:53 PM   #12
blownteggy

Quote:
Originally posted by toykilla

crappy non-turbo?? wanna race my crappy non turbo eclipse?
calm it down a little man. i was just saying that the engine in a non-turbo eclipse/talon are not as powerful as a turbo eclipse/talon.
BTW what mods do you have on your eclipse?