::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2002, 05:18 PM   #1
vtechnicality

96vtec cord vs 94 integra

I was at a light when i noticed a 94 integra behind me. I couldnt see if he had mods. but i saw that he had a cr hood. So i was like.. "hmm if he has a cr hood,then he has to have mods on that *****" so i waited.. and drove peacefully.. (Mind you my car is dark tinted) so as im driving he was lagging behind.. so i continued to talk to my passengers like "this kids being a p*ss.. just forget it" as i turn the radio up... KID COMES FLYING FROM BEHIND.. i notice only after he reaches my passengers side and flys by.. and i was doing about 45 so i downshifted to 2nd * more torque* ..And then caught him at the light. At the light i got a fair start 1 on 1 and we kept up until i decided i was gonna really start to race.. i had 3 people in the back seat and 1 in the front.. i didnt wanna mess up and hurt people. So my friends were " edging me on".. So im like Aight f this!.. downshifted to 2nd again.. Rev'd like a bastard and took off on the kid. he made me pull over after i beat him fair and square to ask me what i had for mods.. i told him.. then i said.. and also i have 2 people in the back and 1 in the front .. kid said " OH SHI* for real? dammmmn ur a girl? i dont believe it. And i was like. What do you got for mods.. he said INtake.. i made him pop his hood.. and there lays 4-2-1 headers..cai intake.. cams ..pullies.. im like BUllcrap dood.. so he asked me what i have.. and im like WAY less then u + 3 passengers. He tried to HIt on me.. and i was like.. Sorry i only date guys who can beat me in a race. I dont wanna wear the pants in the relationship.. lol the kid probly felt like crap! OooOOps I DID IT AGAIN!
Old 04-02-2002, 05:53 PM   #2
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

nice kill

I did not know you were a girl until now.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2002, 06:00 PM   #3
vtechnicality

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
nice kill

I did not know you were a girl until now.

i am not looking for attention i just try to give help where its needed... I have alot of useful info. I am not someone who comes on with vtec_gurl.. or Honda_hoe or what not! not trying to single out myself as a female.. just looking to get the goodsh*t.. and give and get help.. naaaaaaaa mean? hehehe keep it on the Low low.
Old 04-02-2002, 06:10 PM   #4
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

That is a crazy kill. What trim was the teg? You must be a damn good driver, nice job

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2002, 06:33 PM   #5
vtechnicality

Quote:
Originally posted by 94_AcCoRd_EX
That is a crazy kill. What trim was the teg? You must be a damn good driver, nice job

Thanks bro i dunno what trim it was.. but gsr's are a 94 trim i believe... are Hp did not match.. neither did our weight differential.. i was determined to not let some kid with only a Cr hood beat me.. lol although he had more and i didnt know it
Old 04-02-2002, 08:00 PM   #6
Wren57

Very nice kill- No offense to your car or anything, but he must've had those cams set up and adjusted horribly- his car must've been tuned to shit... I mean, if you beat him with just a few bolt ons AND 5 people in your car... thats not saying much about his car... dont give the guy too hard a time while hes hitting on ya- he just wants *something* to show for his time...
Old 04-02-2002, 09:41 PM   #7
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

All that and he couldn't beat you? Either A) A horrible driver or B) Can't tune his car for crap. Heck could be C) All the above.......

Quote:
Originally posted by highlander
Very nice kill- No offense to your car or anything, but he must've had those cams set up and adjusted horribly- his car must've been tuned to shit... I mean, if you beat him with just a few bolt ons AND 5 people in your car... thats not saying much about his car... dont give the guy too hard a time while hes hitting on ya- he just wants *something* to show for his time...

LoL! He lost he doesn't get the prize..
Old 04-02-2002, 10:04 PM   #8
vtechnicality

haha

what was even funnier was as soon as he saw i was a girl.. driving and not a dood.. i mean hello.. like it doesnt say Girltechnology on my frikkin side window he musta seen it when i passed his a*s .... LOL with a full car load of kids..
Old 04-07-2002, 12:06 AM   #9
Maxvla

nice kill, strangle, and mutilation.
Old 04-07-2002, 09:33 PM   #10
juvenile

hello there, *starts winkin his eyes, gettin into a pose, and tring to get noticed* haha
nice kill. at least he didn't drive away all embarased. you gotta give the kid something for still talking to you. and about hitting you, give the kid a break also. guys are guys, and will hit on most women! (if that's you in that avater, I live in T.O, but can travel to most places ). other than that, good job. btw where your passengers all females? if so, there's another reason the kid hit on you.
Old 04-07-2002, 11:36 PM   #11
vtechnicality

haha

Thats funny.. no i think he hit on me bc i got out of the car after we pulled over.. and went to his driver side door. to talk to him.. since he was frantically waving me down. like an ambulance to a 3 car crash.. i had 2 other guys with me and my cousin who is a girl.. hahaha not like i was pimping or anything.. Just that it was Me and my cousin and my 2 neighbors which are guys. I thought it was pretty funny though if u ask me. That he would hit on me with 2 doods in the car. Hehe oh well.. maybe he thought " hey i look stupid already.. i might as well embarass myself a little more." It was all good though. And no thats not me in the Avatar.. Im better looking then her.. And my car is faster... LMAO justplayin
Old 04-10-2002, 08:16 PM   #12
Incubus

Your gonna really give the guys on this forum a complex! I used to think of racing a girl or guy is just a fun time, but now there are girls out there who won't go out with a guy if his car is slower?
Now I really need NAWS!!!! Just in case I race a girl and she starts to pull on me! lol

What if my car is slower but my computer is faster? Will that balance things out?
Old 04-10-2002, 08:20 PM   #13
vtechnicality

Quote:
Originally posted by Incubus
Your gonna really give the guys on this forum a complex! I used to think of racing a girl or guy is just a fun time, but now there are girls out there who won't go out with a guy if his car is slower?
Now I really need NAWS!!!! Just in case I race a girl and she starts to pull on me! lol

What if my car is slower but my computer is faster? Will that balance things out?

hey its not the size that counts.. its the motion of the ocean...
uhhh yea!
Old 04-10-2002, 10:56 PM   #14
Incubus

Quote:
Originally posted by vtechnicality

hey its not the size that counts.. its the motion of the ocean...
uhhh yea!

*sigh*........there's hope for me yet
Old 04-11-2002, 12:12 AM   #15
Matrix

Back off!!

She's mine! MINE I tell you!!

Old 04-12-2002, 06:17 PM   #16
vtechnicality

Quote:
Originally posted by Matrix
Back off!!

She's mine! MINE I tell you!!

HAHAHHAHAAHA ROFL
Old 04-13-2002, 12:27 AM   #17
juvenile

Hey hey...I hit on her too. We can share people...didn't our kindergardent teacher teach us to SHARE!
Old 04-13-2002, 03:48 PM   #18
vtechnicality

for the love of god! i post a kill story and the thread becomes a total sausage fest!!!! lmfao but its funny to see u guys cockblocking.. hehe O lord! what has this forum come too!
Old 04-13-2002, 05:08 PM   #19
juvenile

boys will be boys...so that means you do agree to let us share the "prize"
Old 04-13-2002, 05:10 PM   #20
vtechnicality

HEY the marines dont hold enough testosterone to HOLD ME DOWN... AITE!! how can you share.. if u cant hang?
Old 04-13-2002, 05:11 PM   #21
juvenile

Oh I can hang girl...I can hang.
I ride around the best of circles!
Old 04-13-2002, 05:26 PM   #22
vtechnicality

d'oh..
im lookin down at my keyboard right?.. and i dont see a button for the "GONG NOISE"
LMAO!!!!

HEY BUDDY!!! CIRCLE THIS
Attached Images
File Type: gif cartoon_bstamping-32.gif (79.5 KB, 9 views)
Old 04-13-2002, 05:28 PM   #23
juvenile

lol hahahaha why the making of so many of them?
why you gotta playa hate me like that?