Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Accord
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2002, 08:23 AM   #1
thatguyX

2001 accord v6 lx... any ideas?

hey...

back in november i got a black 2001 accord v6 lx coupe. i want to do something to it. i dont know much about cars, so i'm looking for suggestions. i know i definately want to make my car look nice, and run above average, nothing to drastic, yet.

I've read alot of posts and the things that interesting me most (in this order) are rims (i was looking at DAZZ motorsports, the RH evolution S7's, 18" with a white finish), exhaust (greddy evo exhaust with dual option), intake, body-kit (very important to me, kaminari body kit), lowering it after the body kit to make sure everything works and i dont scratch the hell outta the kit or anything and a system. what else can i get to increase the cars looks AND performance. Don't worry about price because right now I don't have any money, but i just want ideas as what to save for.

For the rim's i'm not sure about the whole tire offset and stuff. i'm very lost, got any pages? oh and would it really be a good idea to get big rims when driving around New Jersey (stupid potholes) >_<
Personally i want the exhaust because i can't look at a car without it anymore... i dont know its an addiction. but i dont want people thinking i'mma racer... i want more of a show car, with some performance. any suggestions or thoughts?
intake i have no idea....
body kit: kaminari... omg i love that car on their site i want that car.... (can't look at my car... needs to kit badly...)
lowering it... i have no idea, all i know is that i want to lower it and lower the back more than the front... i dont like how the tail goes up... i want to even it out
the system... well yeah... i'll worry about that later, i'm quite content with the one that came with the car

geez that was alot, but thanks in advance ;-)
Old 03-30-2002, 11:26 AM   #2
iamsparticuz

aem cold air intake...
if you plan on lowering it and then maybe raising it later you'll want to get some coilovers..