Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2003, 12:07 PM   #1
johnriley
2nd Gear

Few races

I went with my buddy down to the industrial part of Kansas City to do some late night racing and got a couple of chances to race before the cops ran us off.

2002 v6 accord with intake- lost by 1 car-this dude was amazed at how fast my 4 banger was and said he's had 3 modded 4tn gen accords and never seen one as quick off the line as mine

91 accord-stock-this guy wanted to race so I gave him a 2car headstart and still put 3-4 cars on him lol

95 rx7 don't know mods just know he has turbo- I had this guy til I hit 3rd and then I heard his turbo and instantly he walked like 3or4 cars on me. lol

It was a pretty cool night and it was too bad the cops had to run us off because I wanted to race a few integras but Oh well maybe next time!
johnriley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2003, 07:10 PM   #2
94 civic jdmD15b

what mods do you have to run 0-60in faster than a RX-7 turbo.
Old 08-11-2003, 08:25 PM   #3
johnriley
2nd Gear

my mods are: intake, header, exhaust, clutch, neus peed short-throw shift adapter, neuspeed strut bar, msd 8.5 wires, ngk iridiums and weapon-R throttle rotor.

My car is crazy fast off the line and I have a quick reaction time plus I always get the jump on everybody but then I always get smoked around 50mph or the end of 2nd gear because my engine is a sohc piece of crap with no Vtec damnit..

I got about a car jump on the rx7 and then he passed me around 50mph after I heard his turbo spool up he then shot off like a rocket. His turbo definitely had lag though I guess that's why I got the jump or he just a shitty driver. At the next light he said damn your car is ****ing fast for a honda and then he asked what all I had done and then said nice ride and gave the thumbs up.
Old 08-11-2003, 09:39 PM   #4
Matrix

Hmmmmmm..... I'd say the RX-7 was underestimating/toying with you...

But hey, I wasn't there.
Old 08-12-2003, 10:39 AM   #5
silver

how did you hear his turbo spool up? and at 50 he'd already be finishing up second gear so he was just messing with you or wasn't paying attention. an rx-7 would walk all over you and my car combined, but it had to be nice to feel that you had him for a second.
Top Secret, Ings+1, J's Racing, Varis, Amuse, ASM, GP Sports, Air Walker, Garage Defend, Kakimoto, BuddyClub, Feel's, Fujitsubo, Porterfield, KG/MM, ORC, Spoon, Mugen, and more than 200 others. If it's in a Hyper Rev, it's in our reach.

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com
silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2003, 11:59 AM   #6
johnriley
2nd Gear

Last night I was driving home and saw the same 2 kids that were in the rx-7 except they were driving a pos chevy astro minivan. I asked them where the rx-7 is and they said it is not a daily driver so it was at home, then he told me they were still in high school so it must have been daddy's car they had the night before. The kid was just some kid riding around in daddy's rx-7and can't drive for shit I guess. I would like to see it again though it was a beautiful candy red color!
Old 08-12-2003, 12:36 PM   #7
fzr400tony

there's a good shot the kid lit it up on the start. i saw a kid a few years ago in daddy's 93ish 'vette that slid into a curb trying to race a fairly fast 79-84-style mustang gt. it was cool to see the broke sob smoke some kid in daddy's car.

i felt bad for the kid's dad. nice vette and it looked like the wheel took a good shot against the curb.

this is why some people REALLY need the traction control switch in on position.
Old 08-12-2003, 01:23 PM   #8
Wren57

yeah, he probably spun so much off the line that he was spinning through 2nd... I know I did that at one of my first passes at the track.
Old 08-19-2003, 02:46 AM   #9
hondaisrice

"95 rx7 don't know mods just know he has turbo- I had this guy til I hit 3rd and then I heard his turbo and instantly he walked like 3or4 cars on me. lol"

You never will beat any RX-7, so shut up you pathetic homo. First all 93-95 RX-7s are sequential twin turbo. So there is very very little lag you ignorant ****. Any RX-7 will beat you in any gear from a roll dig whatever you want you will lose

"at 50 he'd already be finishing up second gear "

Dont talk about what you dont know. RX-7 finish second gear at about 70 mph you idiot.

"Last night I was driving home and saw the same 2 kids that were in the rx-7 except they were driving a pos chevy astro minivan. I asked them where the rx-7 is and they said it is not a daily driver so it was at home, then he told me they were still in high school so it must have been daddy's car they had the night before. The kid was just some kid riding around in daddy's rx-7and can't drive for shit I guess. I would like to see it again though it was a beautiful candy red color!"

Thats a pretty good story for someone that is trying to pick up his shattered ego.

The only time you should race is when there is a brick wall infront of you, but sisnce you drive a honduh you probly wont be going fast enough to do any damage.
Old 08-19-2003, 12:24 PM   #10
Civickid0to60

hey man chill out, its not your fault you own a cavalier....it'll be ok.
Old 08-19-2003, 12:58 PM   #11
johnriley
2nd Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaisrice
"95 rx7 don't know mods just know he has turbo- I had this guy til I hit 3rd and then I heard his turbo and instantly he walked like 3or4 cars on me. lol"

You never will beat any RX-7, so shut up you pathetic homo. First all 93-95 RX-7s are sequential twin turbo. So there is very very little lag you ignorant ****. Any RX-7 will beat you in any gear from a roll dig whatever you want you will lose

"at 50 he'd already be finishing up second gear "

Dont talk about what you dont know. RX-7 finish second gear at about 70 mph you idiot.

"Last night I was driving home and saw the same 2 kids that were in the rx-7 except they were driving a pos chevy astro minivan. I asked them where the rx-7 is and they said it is not a daily driver so it was at home, then he told me they were still in high school so it must have been daddy's car they had the night before. The kid was just some kid riding around in daddy's rx-7and can't drive for shit I guess. I would like to see it again though it was a beautiful candy red color!"

Thats a pretty good story for someone that is trying to pick up his shattered ego.

The only time you should race is when there is a brick wall infront of you, but sisnce you drive a honduh you probly wont be going fast enough to do any damage.

WTF you were not there buddy! Why would I lie about how bad I lost to an rx-7 I know that car is twice as fast as mine. It is not like I even expected to win. Sorry If I don't know anything about rx-7's or turbos maybe because I don't have one but I heard some kind of weird noise coming from his car and it didn't sound like a BOV. You my friend are a freaking homo for not having a honda and posting on a honda site and also for owning the worst car ever a crapalier. Please end yourself now