.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2003, 01:06 AM   #1
turbowhat_n_dat

Is this actually considered a kill, doubtful!!!

So I was cruising down our main street here in town and this pontiac flys up from behind about mach 8 (ok topped out at 85)!!! Still driving normally he revs as he passes, oh better watch out for that guy......he backs off it and lets me get beside him, then he revs, dumps, and goes absolutely no where!!! This guy is a f*cking moron, underestimate my POS. I am supposed to turn off at this upcoming light where my home is, unfortunately for him I kept going, we got a light. Green.......I'm off, where the hell is the pontiac, damn back about 6 car lengths and we just started.

Anyway, he gave up, came by me I gave him the thumbs up which should have been the other way around. He proceeded to turn around on the main strip and head back where he came from, while I headed home.

Take it for what you want, it aint much of a story, but I like beatin up on the morons in this town.

G FLICK
Old 07-30-2003, 06:16 PM   #2
V8killimports

Re: Is this actually considered a kill, doubtful!!!

What kinda pontiac?
V8killimports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2003, 10:08 PM   #3
sohc_vtec 2NR

good kill, i know how you feel, there are tons of domestics around here in kenosha that think they are superior to imports... some i respect, but for the most part they are morons..like you said..
Old 07-31-2003, 12:25 AM   #4
VR4_Craver
Banned

heh this is kinda like a story i have:

me and some friends go out racing probably 12 cars or so. Me (02 si) dingo (94 civic ex) Brandon (86 prelude SI) and the firebirds and a few others. A 2003 auto cavi and a 98 firebird line up. The guy in the firebird a few nights earlier was talking about how he would "spank" my car and leave me crying for mhy mom...ok its talk. He was saying how now he ran duals and all this his car is "oh so fast" yea.... anyway the flagger drops his hands and the take off. The cavi leaves him by like 2 car lengths not very impressive. And after words the guy comes back and said" With like 20 bottles of booze in my car you won but maybe next time" But yea i beat the cavi that same night and i am supposed to be afraid of the fire chicken?
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2003, 07:31 AM   #5
dirtybyrd

yea i have never been too impressed with pontiacs at all except maybe the trans am and of course the old school GTO, but anyway nice kill
Old 07-31-2003, 12:18 PM   #6
turbowhat_n_dat

pontiac grand am
Old 08-29-2003, 03:28 PM   #7
calicojack

yeah I used to have a Grand-Am Gt, not fast at all. Good kill
calicojack is offline   Reply With Quote