Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2002, 09:16 PM   #1
Daviso27
3rd Gear

XXXLude Pics

Don Rifle's 94 Hybrid-lude Pics....CLICK HERE
Old 10-30-2002, 03:39 AM   #2
cantdrive55

Just curious: how is that a hybrid seeing as how you have the 135HP SOHC F22A1 motor in there?

Old 10-31-2002, 10:40 AM   #3
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by cantdrive55
Just curious: how is that a hybrid seeing as how you have the 135HP SOHC F22A1 motor in there?

exactly !!! but it's the f22a4

Old 10-31-2002, 10:54 AM   #4
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

its f22a1 i usta own one

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
Old 10-31-2002, 11:03 AM   #5
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by 4thGenlude
its f22a1 i usta own one

that's what it writes on all the f22a blocks. doesn't matter if it's the a1 a4 or a6

Old 10-31-2002, 11:08 AM   #6
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

it writers f22a1 on all the blocks? my swap guide says f22a1 also...

Old 10-31-2002, 11:15 AM   #7
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

yup i looked at EX 4th gen accords and i know they don't have the same head but on the block still said f22a1. i really don't know the difference between the heads: i know the EX have a tibe header instead of the iron cast manifold like the DX and LX.

Old 10-31-2002, 11:17 AM   #8
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

i have no clue about f-serise, but why isnt the 4th gen lude a f22a1 then?

Old 10-31-2002, 11:23 AM   #9
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

the power specs are for the f22a4. the f22a1 makes an eye popping 125hp and all the places on the net and the books that i have refer to the lude s as the f22a4.

Old 11-01-2002, 09:54 AM   #10
Daviso27
3rd Gear

Quote:

You must be real smart, First off...It's a f22a4. Another thing, the emblem says HYBRID...So I say HYBRID. Since you have the Albert Einstien gene of intelligence, go ahead and define the word Hybrid for me.Dictionary,com Let me know if it states anything about engines...I didn't think so.
Old 11-01-2002, 10:35 AM   #11
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

whoa, no need to get crazy, he was just asking a question. but when you refer to hybrid cars, it is assumed you are talking about an engine swap.

Old 11-01-2002, 01:18 PM   #12
cantdrive55

Quote:
Originally posted by Daviso27
You must be real smart, First off...It's a f22a4. Another thing, the emblem says HYBRID...So I say HYBRID. Since you have the Albert Einstien gene of intelligence, go ahead and define the word Hybrid for me.Dictionary,com Let me know if it states anything about engines...I didn't think so.
Damn you jackass. A hybrid, when refering to cars, is a car with an engine in it that it didn't come with. Take your ****ing mid 16 second car and drive it off a cliff.

Old 11-01-2002, 02:39 PM   #13
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Damn you jackass. A hybrid, when refering to cars, is a car with an engine in it that it didn't come with. Take your ****ing mid 16 second car and drive it off a cliff.

ahahahaha anyway like was posted beofre...a hybrid means when referring to cars....a different engine...I want to make my del slow a hybrid by putting in a b18c1 engine into it....

Maybe take the hybrid sticker off...because it's not

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
Old 11-01-2002, 06:38 PM   #14
Daviso27
3rd Gear

Quote:

You sound like a big man...Let's see some pics of your ride...I bet that you spent Daddy's money wisely...I bet you got one of those crazy looking formula 1 wings on it.

I am sorry for not knowing what "HYBRID" means when reffering to cars. Im sure you watch The Fast and The Furious 3 times a day. Unfortunatly there are no cliffs in Orlando, so you need to come up with something else...
Old 11-01-2002, 06:46 PM   #15
Daviso27
3rd Gear

Edited by dereks civic: You ever make a personal comment towards me like that again, or any other member and it'll get your a$$ banned.
Old 11-02-2002, 03:00 AM   #16
cantdrive55

Quote:
Originally posted by Daviso27
You sound like a big man...Let's see some pics of your ride...I bet that you spent Daddy's money wisely...I bet you got one of those crazy looking formula 1 wings on it.

I am sorry for not knowing what "HYBRID" means when reffering to cars. Im sure you watch The Fast and The Furious 3 times a day. Unfortunatly there are no cliffs in Orlando, so you need to come up with something else...

http://www.hondastyle.com/mods/brows....php?modid=532
There you go. I won the spotlight feature by the way, and I run low 15s/high 14s. I have paid for every cent of my car, as well as every cent of every mod on my car. Not to mention I have installed EVERY SINGLE THING ON MY CAR. I have done every oil change, and ALL scheduled maintenence. The only time ANYONE else has so much as touched my car, was when I had it fixed after I was run into, and when I had tires mounted on my rims. *edited*

Old 11-02-2002, 01:01 PM   #17
Daviso27
3rd Gear

Quote:
http://www.hondastyle.com/mods/brows....php?modid=532
There you go. I won the spotlight feature by the way, and I run low 15s/high 14s. I have paid for every cent of my car, as well as every cent of every mod on my car. Not to mention I have installed EVERY SINGLE THING ON MY CAR. I have done every oil change, and ALL scheduled maintenence. The only time ANYONE else has so much as touched my car, was when I had it fixed after I was run into, and when I had tires mounted on my rims. *edited*

*edited* Still, I don't understand why you are so mad...I apologized didn't I? By the way, I didn't pay for jacksh!t on my car...I took everything I have from yuppies like you...From the rims to the damn Floor mats.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo0001.jpg (11.1 KB, 39 views)
Old 11-02-2002, 02:27 PM   #18
cantdrive55

Oh, so instead of working for your car, you steal, that's nice. Yuppie? Hardly, I worked at a min. wage job for 3 and a half years to pay for my car. I find it quite ironic that you commented I watch the Fast and Furious 3 times a day, and YOU are the one with gay ass altezzas, chrome rims, windshield washer lights, and Z3 fenders. YOUR CAR IS THE EPITOME OF RICE. You give all us import owners a bad name through your mangled sense of taste. Please do the rest of us Prelude owners a favor, sell your Prelude and buy a Civic.

Old 11-02-2002, 03:14 PM   #19
Kyle
elyK

Quote:
Oh, so instead of working for your car, you steal, that's nice. Yuppie? Hardly, I worked at a min. wage job for 3 and a half years to pay for my car. I find it quite ironic that you coomented I watch the Fast and Furious 3 times a day, and YOU are the one with gay ass altezzas, chrome rims, windshield washer lights, and Z3 fenders. YOUR CAR IS THE EPITOME OF RICE. You give all us import owners a bad name through your mangled sense of taste. Please do the rest of us Prelude owners a favor, sell your Prelude and buy a Civic.

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Old 11-02-2002, 04:51 PM   #20
Daviso27
3rd Gear

Quote:
Oh, so instead of working for your car, you steal, that's nice. Yuppie? Hardly, I worked at a min. wage job for 3 and a half years to pay for my car. I find it quite ironic that you commented I watch the Fast and Furious 3 times a day, and YOU are the one with gay ass altezzas, chrome rims, windshield washer lights, and Z3 fenders. YOUR CAR IS THE EPITOME OF RICE. You give all us import owners a bad name through your mangled sense of taste. Please do the rest of us Prelude owners a favor, sell your Prelude and buy a Civic.

Damn! Who's on Who's balls? You must be on mine cause you know my car better than I do. Spotlight or not, my car has about the same average Vote as yours does...Obviously someone out there likes the "HYBRID", altezzas, rims, windshield washer lights, and Z3 fenders. You claim you spent SO much on your engine, when a $800 RX7 will tear you up.

It's obsessed bastards like you that give us, TRUE IMPORT owners, a bad name..."My cars faster than yours, " "No, Im Faster" Who gives a Sh!t? I know...Obsessed Bastards like you.
Old 11-02-2002, 05:00 PM   #21
cantdrive55

I never said my car was faster than an RX-7 WTF? I have raced an early 90s Turbo RX-7 at the drag strip however, and did beat him. I never specified how much money I've spent on my engine...I've spent less than $1000 on my engine, where the hell are you getting this shit from? Yeah, my car is faster than yours, but that wasn't even the point of the whole thing, your car looks like ass.

Old 11-02-2002, 05:05 PM   #22
Kyle
elyK

I didn't think rx7's costed 800 bucks...

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Old 11-02-2002, 06:43 PM   #23
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

-CLOSED-
Due to personal comments, and attacks. Keep your comments to yourself.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
Closed Thread