User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2001, 03:28 PM   #1
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

preluders, we need to get more ppl in here

whats up, we need to try to increase traffic as much as possible, everyone try to invite anyone whos got a lude. thnax

chris

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
Old 09-02-2001, 08:34 PM   #2
VN-Tec

HondaSociety.. And now this place... heh... Its going to be hard

Old 09-02-2001, 08:38 PM   #3
Chief
Banned

Hopefully, you all know this by now... but keep in mind...

We are still only in beta testing

You all were either hand picked or referred by the elite hand picked to wear the site in a bit before our official release... The reason I am reminding everyone of this is because a heavy traffic flow is not to be expected at this point and I don't want you to get discouraged thinking that the site is not growing rapidly - we don't want it to at this point!

This is your chance to let us know your likes/dislikes of the site, give your input and make a difference <please insert some patriotic music here> . By all means, refer as many people as your heart desires.... but patience, young grasshopper.. Don't jump ship yet as we are still docked and aren't due to sail quite yet...

- The other Chris
(why does that make me feel like a pork chop?)
Old 09-03-2001, 11:34 AM   #4
azninside

Quote:
Originally posted by webmaster
Hopefully, you all know this by now... but keep in mind...

We are still only in beta testing

You all were either hand picked or referred by the elite hand picked to wear the site in a bit before our official release... The reason I am reminding everyone of this is because a heavy traffic flow is not to be expected at this point and I don't want you to get discouraged thinking that the site is not growing rapidly - we don't want it to at this point!

This is your chance to let us know your likes/dislikes of the site, give your input and make a difference <please insert some patriotic music here> . By all means, refer as many people as your heart desires.... but patience, young grasshopper.. Don't jump ship yet as we are still docked and aren't due to sail quite yet...

- The other Chris
(why does that make me feel like a pork chop?)

so why were each us chosen? Any specific reasons or just by random?

-AZNinside

Old 09-03-2001, 11:51 AM   #5
Chief
Banned

Why You Were Chosen

Why were you chosen...

That depends...

The starter mailout that i did was based on a few different criteria. Quality / well written posts on different boards, quality modified car posted somewhere, partner referrals... etc etc.

Then the second wave of people seem to be coming from personal referrals... which still make you part of quite an elite group because none of this comes from any true advertising at this point... Basically, you've gotta know someone

Does this answer your question?
Old 09-03-2001, 12:23 PM   #6
azninside

coo, I was jus curious cuz I wasn't referred by a friend or anything...I got the email sayin I was referred so I was jus wondering. Thanks for the opportunity to be here at the start, I appreciate it.

-AZNinside

Old 09-03-2001, 12:39 PM   #7
Chief
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by azninside
coo, I was jus curious cuz I wasn't referred by a friend or anything...I got the email sayin I was referred so I was jus wondering. Thanks for the opportunity to be here at the start, I appreciate it.

-AZNinside

Actually, if you got a recent email like that then you likely were referred by someone. You must have more friends than you realize heh...

We appreciate your taking the time to look things over... Let us know any ideas you have on what might improve the site.

Chris
Old 09-03-2001, 01:05 PM   #8
azninside

Quote:
Originally posted by webmaster

Actually, if you got a recent email like that then you likely were referred by someone. You must have more friends than you realize heh...

We appreciate your taking the time to look things over... Let us know any ideas you have on what might improve the site.

Chris

the email says that it's from you....so far everything is lookin good...I'll let you know if I have any other ideas.

-AZNinside

Old 09-03-2001, 01:05 PM   #9
Big James

Who-Hoo! Someone Likes me! LOL! I got the email too. Glad I actually checked it out.

Old 09-03-2001, 03:28 PM   #10
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

ok so lets kinda hold off on advertizing for now, so far everything seems to be working right for me on the board.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
Old 09-03-2001, 09:03 PM   #11
VN-Tec

Just testing my Mod Capabilities

Closed Thread