::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Prelude
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-2003, 05:19 AM   #1
Sander69

96 SI lude. HELP!!!

Ok guys. I really need some help. I have a 1996 Prelude SI. The only things ive done so far is the cold air intake and i got one of thoughs APex I Super Air Flow Converter chips put in. I got the alarm 6disk changer police raidar rims low profile tires. I whent out to the track the other night to do the 1/4 mile and my best run was a 16.242 at like 83 mph. Something around there. I got in a rec and i dont have full coverage because im retarted lol. And this laidy tock off after she hit me and i never got the plates. She ****ed up my front left driver side fender and my head light and corner light. I have been looking for a sight company that sells one peac JDM headlight and corner lights or some off brand company. Also im going for performanc and sens i have the slow 2.3 L i was thinking about doing an engine swap to the 2.2L dohc Vtech. But that shits way out of my $ range and i just herd about doing a 2.3L DOHC hybrid VTech. I have reserched it a little and cant find out a damned thing. How hard is it to do is it worth it and how much does that shit cost. Also what mods do you guys have done to your prelude and how fast are you guys running the 1/4 mile. hehe sorry for such a long post.