Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2003, 10:03 PM   #1
VR4_Craver
Banned

races

saturday night after work me and some friends went out racing...It was my car (02 si) robert (03 cavi z24) LJ (96 accent) and some guy named troll(96 galant GSR) first its me and LJ he has an intake a apc exhaust bored intake and throttle body. The boring wasnt done professionally so i dont think that it actually helped much. But we run and he has me in first cause i have monster wheel spin and i catch and pass him at the top of 2nd. Then its me and robert his car is cool. Intake exhaust and a shift kit ( damn autos ) we line up and again i get monster wheel hop. so i have to play catch up and barely pass him before the slow down point. Then its the galant. For as long as he has been up here all i hear about is how is car is so fast and that its turboed and this... so this iis how it goes with him. 1st race: i get wheel hop but so does he and he misses 2nd restart. I get a little less wheel hop and make a HUGE gap between us. half way down i know i won cause he just keeps getting farther back. 3rd time perfect laung tires spin but im moving forward quickly he gets a god one to. but it dont matter at all.... get back to the line and he opens his hood becasue i told him like i did thousands of times before i dont beleive he has turbo. opens the hood and sure enough there aint one there. The owner of the car didnt even get out it was someone that he brought that did all the talking. but sad to say there was nobody else that was there.... so my night came to end after that.
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 10:57 PM   #2
MAXed Out
6th Gear

nice kill.
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
MAXed Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 03:27 PM   #3
Civickid0to60

maybe he had a fake spooler, like the one that was posted up the other day
Old 10-06-2003, 03:33 PM   #4
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

the vr4 galants are very quick, non turbos arnt though... as you found out good kill

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote