::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > Interior Modifications
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2002, 10:34 PM   #1
Azkikr111

good ol' strobes

yeah i just found a nice set of strobes, meant for the headlights, but i was actually of thinkin of puttin in my a/c vents...would this be a good idea?...are headlight strobes gunna be powerful enough to light up my interior, or should i just stick em where theyre supposed to go?
Old 03-08-2002, 02:50 AM   #2
azn_nite_ryder

works whereever you put them....
the vents are cool tho... i've seen them and im even thinking of doing it too...
Old 03-09-2002, 11:30 PM   #3
Azkikr111

yeah, ive decided thatll be the coolest place, if i ever want to, ill get another et to put in my head lamps...now i just need the time to put them in....

has anyone ever put strobes in their air vents?...could you explain to me how you did it?
Old 03-18-2002, 07:38 PM   #4
slowEJ6

all you gotta do is wire them to a power source and then ground them....perhaps use double sided tape to make them stick to something.
slowEJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2002, 08:30 PM   #5
Azkikr111

well all i have to do i drill a half inch hole for them, they have a rubber cap seal thing-a-majig, but i found out how slow they flash (on high seting) so ive decided when i get good and ready to put them in my headlights....thats where they were originally intended to go anyways......

anyone know where i can get some cheap bright fast flashing strobes to go inside my car....pilot strobes are the one i have now for my headlights, again, theyre too slow