::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2002, 08:12 PM   #1
Grip72

Funny Stories..SHARE 'EM!!

I was just showering and thinking to myself as usual..i want to hear your guys' funniest or most embarassing, or unusal stories that actually happend to you. None of that "it happened to a friend of a friend of mine". I want actual first person stories.. So let's hear em!!
Grip72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2002, 08:50 PM   #2
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

this is the most embarassing thing i did: actually reading this thread: http://www.hondastyle.com/forums/sho...threadid=10543 jmwy

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2002, 11:38 PM   #3
Grip72

HAHAHAHA...no for real..come on u must have some embarassing moments..i mean look at you, you're a walking dildo man!! LOL
Grip72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 12:13 AM   #4
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

i have lots from work... when i feel like typing alot, i'll write a few of them up.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 12:20 AM   #5
GirlRacer

Ok, I have a good one. *Quin takes a deep breath*

K, the funniest thing that's ever happened to me was getting pulled over in my underwear.

My 2 girl friends & I had been to this outdoors concert & it was raining like crazy for the first part. It made the whole grounds 1 big mud hole. We had mud all over our shoes & jeans up to our thighs. People were throwing mud & rolling in it & some people were completely covered. Luckily, us being the little prisses that we were, we stayed moderately clean from the waist up. We had a bit in our hair...but this didn't affect us.

My friend that drove us there had just gotten a new Prelude & when we got to her car she said "We are NOT gettin in my car like this!!" I said "ok, lets take off our shoes, socks, & pants, & put them in the trunk." We did this & got some looks & whistles in the meantime...hehe...

We drove back to my friends house in Claremore & her mother died laughing & took our muddy clothes & washed them. At about this time, my curfew is coming up, & I have to go home. Soooo....I just hopped in my car & drove.

I was driving a bit fast b/c I had no pants on & I just wanted to go home when I notice the lights behind me. (Bear in mind, my father knows EVERY cop in this town.) So, the cop gets up to my window & says "License and Regis....where are your pants?" I say "at my friends house." He says "Why aren't they on your body?" So I say, "b/c they got all muddy!" So he says "where the hell are you going?" I said "To my house, I SWEAR!" & he says, "Drive faster." I said "I WAS TRYING!!" & he said "we won't mention this to your daddy. Nice gear shifter by they way." I said "Thanx Man!"

And drove home. *whew* I'm retarded.
Old 12-31-2002, 12:30 AM   #6
a96710

^^...lol that must have been so embarrasing
a96710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 12:32 AM   #7
GirlRacer

Yes, a little, but more funny than anything. & hey, I didn't get a ticket! I was doin like 80 in a 35. But it was like 1:30 a.m.
Old 12-31-2002, 12:32 AM   #8
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 12:39 AM   #9
armyguy5
3rd Gear

why do you think about us while taking a shower? i'm offended...j/k i did a pretty funny thing last night...i got really hammered at a friends hosue and i had to go to the bathroom...well my ride was leaving so i didn't have time to go...i lived about 25 minutes away from this place so i had to hold it.....there were 7 of us in my friends grand marquee....so my legs were getting pushed together and it hurt...well i got to my hosue and got out of his car and started stumbling to my back door....but i couldnt' hold it anylonger and ended up pissing in my back yard....i htought it was funny.....i dunno

chris
  • Cold Air Intake, Front Strut Bar, MTX Thunder 6000 10", Gunmetal Altezza Tail Lights, Short Throw Shifter, Factory Side Skirts and Rear lip, JDM front Lip, Thermal R&D stealth exhaust, 16" Rota Slipstreams in Bronze, Alpine CD/MP3/WMA/XM RADIO, Legacy L7M in car video
armyguy5 is offline   Reply With Quote