::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2003, 04:44 PM   #1
Civickid0to60

95 PGT vs. 99 GSX

Pulled up to a local mcdonalds (favorite craving food is a quarter pounder), and I see this "crew of cars" Their name is Fusion, and I see them around every now and then. But they were all in this parking lot....like 12 of them. And they saw my "crews" sticker and logo on my car, and they all came up to me as i pulled in. My crews name is domestic disturbance, and they thought it was a cool name but that my car couldnt back it up. They said it was all looks things like that.... well i then pointed out that the guy who created the group drove a stock cavalier and the co-founder drove an 89 accord with nothing but 18's and a tip. They got pretty mad, and said that they just got a new member and thats why they were in the parking lot. Now, just to make something claear, i came in the rear entrance and my car was off before they came close to it. So they had not clue of the SC. But anyway, after they got pissed and said "yea well at least that cavalier has some muscle do it." I laughed my ass off, and they said usually to get into Fusion you have to race one of the members, but this time their new guy was gonna race me for 200 bucks if i was up for it. I agreed. Well, I went in got my food and sat out by my car eating at this picnic table. I hear a rumble and loud pshhh noise as a 99 gsx rounds the corner. I started to have second thoughts on the whole thing but I figured wtf, they are gonna dog me anyway. Might as well put up a fight. Well, the kid pulls in stops gets out and is talking to the kids, and they all walk up to me again this time with the new kid. We talked for a bit he showed me under his hood and i saw nothign more then a stock turbo, type-s bov, and a ractive intake. He then asked me to show him mine....and I recently got my red engine dress-up kit and aluminnum fan shroud so its looking NICE under my hood, and my supercharger is red so... it looks good. Well, popped my hood and he looked around as did the other members. They then said maybe they were wrong about my car, and that it wasnt just looks. I said "ya think?" Well long story short, we shook hands and went behind Lowes (very underground style) at the trucking part, only a few lights and a long ass and wide strip of brand new asphalt and no lie, the extension where the truckers have to come out (where we were racing) is like a mile long. We pull in, and the kid who was talking shit was the waver. Hands dropped, and we both took off, i spun a little but he did not at all, AWD never does. Well, I caught up within a few seconds and at this point im at 65 , and i am closing in on him fast. He shifts and pulls a little but my AT chinks into 4th and just builds and builds and builds, i caught up to him and we were dead even at 80, and by 95 i am ahead only by a little, but then he just took off and ripped me apart.......it was dark....and his NX express wasnt visible.... oh well :/. lol. but he didnt except the money he said he hasnt had to ever use his nitrous on anyone and he said since i was the only one he's ever had to use it on i could keep my money. so now my crew is friends with the fusion crew and all is good. lost to two of the same cars so far. vr4 galant and the gsx....not a bad pair to lose too though.
Old 12-09-2003, 07:47 AM   #2
Matrix

Re: 95 PGT vs. 99 GSX

Quote:
Originally posted by Civickid0to60
lost to two of the same cars so far. vr4 galant and the gsx....not a bad pair to lose too though.

No, not a bad pair to lose to at all.

Oh yeah, I'll be moving to your neck of the woods soon. I'll be in the DC area by mid next week.
Old 12-09-2003, 10:49 AM   #3
MAXed Out
6th Gear

Damn that's not bad but he shouldn't of used the nitrous.
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
MAXed Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 11:40 AM   #4
vtracer20

damn....that's a bummer...good race i guess, damn those awd dsm's...
Old 12-10-2003, 12:50 PM   #5
Anotherslo1

Sounds like a great race. Too bad the guy and nitros or you probably would have won it seems like. We have a Probe on our team too. MX-6 swap with nitros. Runs low 13's on nitros and high 13's without. Lots of custom parts done in the engine bay. You can see it in the race video documentry Quatro-nosa. Just look for the Team Adrenalize banner. If you want to see pictures just email me and I'll see what I can find.
Old 12-11-2003, 03:29 PM   #6
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Nice race.

Quote:
Originally posted by Acura_86
Damn that's not bad but he shouldn't of used the nitrous.

Huh? Its all fair in a race.