::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2004, 06:17 AM   #1
AkimboStylee

2003 Mp5

yesterday i was driving around, and this bright yellow mp5 rolls up and the kid flips me off. so im like yeah whateva. 2 miles down the road the kid is waiting on the side of the road, im a nice guy so i pull over and see if everything alright. turns out he was on the phone with one of his buddies saying he just burned the hell out of a ricey civic (i know hes not talking about me, cause we didn't race). then the kid says oh wait hold on hes here again (now i am pissed). i told him to stfu and race me this time........
we get at the line and i said we will go on green while the light is still red he jumps, so i jump, best launch ive had yet he is 2 cars ahead of me, then 1 then i shift into third and i just blow his ass away. we get to the next light and he tells me that i cheated and didn't wait for the green. so i decide to race him agian. we wait till green and while im waiting my laser/radar detector is going off. as like before he takes off on red, gets like 50 feet and BAM cop turns the corner and gets his ass. it was funny i drive by and wave the wave from friday, you know the one that chris tucker uses
Old 01-06-2004, 11:16 AM   #2
vtracer20

ahahah....good..that's what he gets for being stupid, wonder what he got for a ticket?
Old 01-06-2004, 02:32 PM   #3
Loki

Nice. I like stories like that where some moron gets what he deserves.

What's an mp5 though? I did a search for that and just found a bunch of stuff about guns.
Old 01-06-2004, 06:38 PM   #4
AkimboStylee

mazda protege 5, station wagon
Old 01-06-2004, 06:50 PM   #5
Civickid0to60

thank god! it must be something with protege drivers. We went to race a new Mazdaspeed 6, and the guy jumped before we even lined with him.
Old 01-06-2004, 08:26 PM   #6
VR4_Craver
Banned

Those things are over rated...turbo and only 170 claimed? christ my car does 160 naturally and i think i put down more than those things.....never raced one though...
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 08:55 AM   #7
Loki

Ah, that's what I thought it could be after I posted that but hey its nice to be sure and informed.

Well its probably why he called his friend to begin with. He was so excited that he thought his car could beat something.

I like how the protege's look though, never driven one though. I hear they are supposed to handle real nice.
Old 01-08-2004, 10:41 AM   #8
MAXed Out
6th Gear

I hate it when people do that. Especially bragging to people about how they beat this and that and never even raced anything. Damn that just pises me off.
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
MAXed Out is offline   Reply With Quote