::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-25-2003, 08:43 PM   #1
Civickid0to60

Well dont I feel like im covered in s}{it

Well, went up to the local hangout spot and I saw an add in the magazine i was reading in wendy's about this guy that lived around town who had "imports for sale". Well, I call him and he says that he can come meet us. So, in he rolls him and his brother. One, driving a new rsx type s. fully stock. But, the car the guy had for sale came in after taht..... a 1991 black MKIII Supra turbo, 20g turbo 24' intercooler, port a polish, 40 bore and stroke,mass air flow chip, JET ECU upgrade,external wastegate, some real big hks BOV, fuel pump, fuel regulator, 8.5mm iginition wires, underdrive pulleys and cranks, stage 4 clutch, lightened fly wheel, turbo timer, boost controller,MSD ignition and blaster coils, carbonfiber splitter, dual exhaust conversion, blue underglow, blue underdash neons, black roll bar, a-pillar gauge pod, touring style wing (not a shopping cart one, its really low and actually looks good) Toyo Zrated tires wrapping konig imagines in black with a polished lip and of course the shaved badges and antenna.......in short...............the sickest ride I've ever seen that wasnt sponsered by anyone.

Now, the kid and me start talking about it blah blah blah, well he says you wanna run in it once? I said sure...... I get in, not only are the seats comfy...but yet cozy as well. Especially when he launched...and you sink into them probably about 2 inches deep. Well, a brand new sti comes in behind us as we pull out and he revs his engine and blows off, and i believe that this is the first time in my life where I actually thought that a WRX had nothing on the car I was sitting in. Well, the kid just smiled and looked back, and turned out...now in comes the wrx and were on the straightaway, the wrx comes next to him, looks over smiles and waves....who the hell waves?! the kid stomps it, and before i know it he is nothing but a spec. the car hauls azzzzz. Ok, well Im insane so I asked if he wanted to race me.

and thus that is why i felt like i was covered in shit. because he theorectically shit on my car. and i literally shit in my car. Cause damn.....long story short, hes selling that car for 8,900 bucks with only 73 on the motor. So.... i made him a deal to hold it for me, and we'll see if i can grab that sucka.
Old 12-25-2003, 08:52 PM   #2
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Weren't you the one who was getting a skyline?

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2003, 08:55 PM   #3
Civickid0to60

yes, but if you read in my del sol post, they sold it before i could get the money, i need to raze $1,000 more bucks but someone snatched it up before me.
Old 12-25-2003, 09:00 PM   #4
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Ah, sorry but I skipped over that post. This car sounds like a real beast though. Something that fast for that cheap is really tempting.

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2003, 09:20 PM   #5
Civickid0to60

yea. it really is, plus it looks phat as all hell, espeically the engine. black and blue wires everywhere, but the best part is i dont have to worry about bumps and stuff like i do in the probe.
Old 12-27-2003, 01:47 AM   #6
silver

how do you go from a skyline to a 91 supra? not saying that the supra isn't sick as hell, but the price difference is quite a bit, what are you gonna do with the extra money, highly doubt you'll need it to mod the supra much more.

mmm...supra...absolutely love them.
Top Secret, Ings+1, J's Racing, Varis, Amuse, ASM, GP Sports, Air Walker, Garage Defend, Kakimoto, BuddyClub, Feel's, Fujitsubo, Porterfield, KG/MM, ORC, Spoon, Mugen, and more than 200 others. If it's in a Hyper Rev, it's in our reach.

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com
silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2003, 09:41 PM   #7
sohc_vtec 2NR

stop thinkin' about gettin' other cars and get this one already!! sheesh..
Old 12-29-2003, 02:50 PM   #8
Civickid0to60

lol, well with the other money i am gonna continue to mod it, gonna get a bigger turbo, with a better fuel system, then i have no clue what im gonna spend it on.
Old 12-31-2003, 01:15 PM   #9
MAXed Out
6th Gear

LOL damn bro good luck with w/e u decide one !
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
MAXed Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 08:44 AM   #10
esthirteen

Quote:
Originally posted by sohc_vtec 2NR
stop thinkin' about gettin' other cars and get this one already!! sheesh..

good idea...
Old 01-18-2004, 10:55 PM   #11
MugenPoweredLude

so who won??? the STi or the Supra???
Old 01-20-2004, 11:34 AM   #12
CD5Passion

the STi lost thus it being a speck

get the damn car, use the extra cash on the inevitable speeding infractions