::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2003, 11:43 AM   #1
foreverzz

thoughts on network marketing

just wanted to know what all you guys thought about network marketing, or multi level marketing.

i have been involved for about 6 months and i think its an excellent source of income. shoot...you can make money without even doing anything!

but it seems like everyone involved is all for it...and people that aren't aren't for it. i think they just don't understand, or view it as a scam when really its a crazy way to make some good cash.

i am down to make as much money as possible...and working 20 hours a week for $10 an hour isn't exactly a lot to fund my housing, food, AND car...the car alone cost more than the first too...stupid modding habits

but i was just looking to get some outside opinions, that's all.

and i think i will use this guy too cuz i like it and haven't used it yet: I PITY DA FOO!

maybe its not mr. t...but close enough.
Old 01-10-2003, 11:57 AM   #2
silver

when done correctly and legally it is a good idea, it expands the exposure of the product quickly and gives great market penetration in a short time. I am currently using that at the moment and it can be a great source of income, maybe someone could vouch for me one day. I believe people fear it due to the pyramid schemes which are made to look like multi-level marketing. The difference between the two is a a true multi-level focuses on product sales while pyramids focus on recruitment.
Top Secret, Ings+1, J's Racing, Varis, Amuse, ASM, GP Sports, Air Walker, Garage Defend, Kakimoto, BuddyClub, Feel's, Fujitsubo, Porterfield, KG/MM, ORC, Spoon, Mugen, and more than 200 others. If it's in a Hyper Rev, it's in our reach.

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com
silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2003, 12:35 PM   #3
foreverzz

very well put....i couldn't agree more.
Old 01-10-2003, 02:34 PM   #4
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Its risky business, make sure you do your homework and know what your getting into. Some of those people can make a house with no windows sound nice. I dont know anyone that hasnt gotten bit by one. Including myself.. Save yourself the future headaches, and make sure you know what your getting into.

If you decide to try.. Good luck.
Old 01-10-2003, 04:20 PM   #5
mt.biker

Quote:
Hi and welcome to Network Marketing Success Now. Here you'll find tips and resources to help you build a profitable home based business. In the past, many people have made fortunes in Network Marketing, also called MLM or Multi-Level Marketing. Unfortunately for most of us it was difficult, at best, just to break even. To be successful in the past required a lot of face to face interaction, which intimidated most people and was difficult for those that were good at it to duplicate.

The rapid growth of the Internet has leveled the playing field for those trying to build a network marketing business. Whether part time or full time, you can combine the worldwide exposure and instant response of the Internet to build your business from your home computer.

Currently, there's a vast amount of interest in work at home programs, so now is the time to get in and start building your business. In Network Marketing, the work you do now will provide residual income for you and your family for years to come.

stuff like that scares me away from getting involved. I wouldn't say its a scam but there are better business ideas out there then this... just i aint gonna be sharing any of mine
Old 01-10-2003, 05:37 PM   #6
foreverzz

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
stuff like that scares me away from getting involved. I wouldn't say its a scam but there are better business ideas out there then this... just i aint gonna be sharing any of mine

damn...that quote you posted sounds pretty scary! its crap like that that will scare people away.

but i am already involved...and its not hard work.

what that quote said made it sound like these guys invested a heck of a lot of money in what they are doing.

all i put down was a $300 deposit...nothing that would break me ya know?
plus i had it back the next monday. and since then i think i have come out 4k on top. that's cool with me.

its stuff out there like that quote that scares people away...but in reality if you just do your research you can find some amazing opportunities out there with crazy income potential.

and i hope no one thinks of these as get rich quick schemes. i got started 4 months ago, and when i started i told myself i would give it 5 years no matter what.
hey, if nothing else, i came out 4k on top from a small deposit right
Old 01-10-2003, 05:40 PM   #7
foreverzz

Quote:
Originally posted by Racing Rice
Its risky business, make sure you do your homework and know what your getting into. Some of those people can make a house with no windows sound nice. I dont know anyone that hasnt gotten bit by one. Including myself.. Save yourself the future headaches, and make sure you know what your getting into.

If you decide to try.. Good luck.

i know a lot of people that came out successful. i can give you a link if you want.
but this thread was started just to get thoughts and opinions, not for me to gather a team, so i won't post unless asked to.

just curious, what did you try that didn't work out?
Old 01-24-2009, 01:27 AM   #8
Benny01

MLM (multilevel marketing) is an attractive business proposition to many people. MLM offers the opportunity to become involved in a system for distributing products to consumers. Unlike the person starting a business from scratch, the MLM participant has the support of a MLM company that supplies the products and sometimes offers training as well.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:52 AM   #9
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Holy shit...this thing is 6 years old. Now THAT'S a Frankenthread!
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 10:57 PM   #10
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 11:42 AM   #11
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Gotta be some sort of oldest thread record... somewhere..