::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Others
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2003, 12:02 PM   #1
DaInfamousCrx

beemer Headlights?

Hey Has anyone ever put beemer headlights on a crx?I see these o so sweet beemers riding around here and I Love the headlights now I would like to see em on my car But I dont know how hard its gonna be and If its worth it to spend the money on them!There allmost like the Projector Headlights sum import stores sell but they are way better I dont like the ones they make for Crx's!I dunno bored So I figured Id ask!O yea and has anyone ever put z3 inserts in the fenders?I have those just Kinda dont wanna mess up my fenders puttin em in!How hard is it?
Lemme know,
Juan
Old 01-01-2003, 12:37 PM   #2
crashoveride

you can make angel eyes (the halo ring around the projector on bmw's) really easy, but you need projectors..... click on link for a how to.. http://students.washington.edu/ashis...gel%20Eyes.htm
Old 01-01-2003, 12:57 PM   #3
DaInfamousCrx

Dood You rock!So i need to buy the projectors?Dood you gotta a crx?
Aight well thanks!
Old 01-01-2003, 12:59 PM   #4
Kyle
elyK

that guy did a damn good job on those...i've read ity like 5 times and i just keep getting more and more impressed by it...

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 02:47 PM   #5
crashoveride

oh yea, hella makes foglights that have the "halo" angel eye's in them.... do a search on yahoo and find their sight, it might be www.hella.com --- their called the HELLA angel eye foglights
Old 01-01-2003, 04:52 PM   #6
foreverzz

Re: beemer Headlights?

Quote:
Originally posted by DaInfamousCrx
Hey Has anyone ever put beemer headlights on a crx?I see these o so sweet beemers riding around here and I Love the headlights now I would like to see em on my car But I dont know how hard its gonna be and If its worth it to spend the money on them!There allmost like the Projector Headlights sum import stores sell but they are way better I dont like the ones they make for Crx's!I dunno bored So I figured Id ask!O yea and has anyone ever put z3 inserts in the fenders?I have those just Kinda dont wanna mess up my fenders puttin em in!How hard is it?
Lemme know,
Juan

which beemer headlights are you talking about?

the e36? e46?

i have the ellipsoid headlights on my e36( projector headlights ), and i have the Day Time Demon Eyes on them as well.
the lighting is excellent...and even better since i installed 7000k HIDs in them.

as for the z3 inserts, i wouldn't bother...i'd be afraid i'd mess something up on the fenders....how come you didn't just go for the full z3 fender?
Old 01-02-2003, 11:28 AM   #7
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Us del sol owners kind of get crapped on...Not one company makes projectors for the sol....

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 11:55 AM   #8
DaInfamousCrx

That sux!Well fabrication is the key!make em work on yer delsol!
Later
Old 01-02-2003, 01:01 PM   #9
crashoveride

well if you have a 93-95 sol....you can mke them for the aux. lights or buy the hella fogs and put them in there
Old 01-03-2003, 07:34 AM   #10
delsolvtec
Del Sol Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by dereks civic
Us del sol owners kind of get crapped on...Not one company makes projectors for the sol....

Tell me about it.
Old 01-03-2003, 11:54 AM   #11
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally posted by delsolvtec
Tell me about it.

I would...but you already know what it feels like...it pisses me off to no extent

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote