.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2003, 08:53 AM   #1
TerKel00

Girls....

OK So last night I found out my best friend slept with my ex-bf. I dont know how yal feel about this but for most people I know its a "rule" that you cant date your friends ex's. No matter how many times you say "whatever, it wouldnt bother me"..if it happens..it would! Supposedly shes been having sex with him just for sex and nothing else. And it wasnt just a one time thing...when they are horny..they go at it. So I told her it didnt really bother me...but now(the night after) it does. I just cant believe people can be so shady. I want to say something to him so bad..but I know she would be pissed at me if I told him that I knew. But what the fck..why should I care about other peoples wishes or feelings now?...obviously they didnt think of me when they did it. Whatever....people suck..and life sucks. Grrrrrrrr

Kelly~
Old 04-11-2003, 11:53 AM   #2
SolPol

Yeah, I've found that most people are assholes about this sort of thing. Everybody talks a good game about it, until they're in the situation. That's when you find out who your real friends are though.
Old 04-11-2003, 01:34 PM   #3
TerKel00

Yeah your right. Its not like it was a bf that I went out with for like 2 months. It was 3 and a half years OK!! She was like "Yeah so I cant believe I had sex, especially with him." and Im thinking "Yeah especially my ex bf"!!...

Girls are vicious. I stand behind that.

Kelly~
Old 04-11-2003, 01:47 PM   #4
SolPol

There are supposed to be two unwritten rules between guys and their friends. No exs and no sisters.

I have a roommated that was dating my sister for like 8 monthes. His room is two doors down from mine. It SUCKED.

Found out what he's really about though (not like I didn't know before, but this confirmed it). They are not dating anymore, but we work together also, so it's just strange. Needless to say, he will be moving out soon.

Just gotta grin and bear it I guess.

The best thing to do probably is to really sit down and think about whether you really want to be friends with this girl now.
Old 04-11-2003, 02:22 PM   #5
mylittlecivic

That was not nice of her, and if she keeps it up..

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2003, 02:25 PM   #6
TerKel00

OK well if I wanted to f*ck him over I could. See I became friends with her because she was dating my ex's best friend! SO! My ex and her ex are still best friends themselves. So in my ex's side..hes sleeping with my best friend and his best friends ex gf!! Get it now?? One big f*cking drama circle. I love it.
Old 04-11-2003, 03:25 PM   #7
mylittlecivic

oh that sucks :o

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2003, 05:57 PM   #8
HNDAGRL

I think this goes to show when some girl (this chic) wants something sooo bad...she'll go after it.Your best friend should know that this isn't right but some people just don't know whats right and whats wrong so maybe telling her straight up that "You don't like what shes doing with your ex" will change things.If she's still not clear that your not happy with it let her continue her shady business and let her know your friendship went out the door.
Old 04-12-2003, 11:08 AM   #9
imports_only98

ugh that sux...i feel your pain. you have every right to be pissed off. i could NEVER do that to a friend of mine. and as far as saying something to him...don't bother. nothing constructive will come out of it. are you still going to continue you to be friends with this girl?
Old 04-12-2003, 11:11 AM   #10
imports_only98

and i'd like to add....i can see it maybe being a mistake if they maybe were fooling around (which they shouldnt be doing anyway) and things got out of hand and they ended up sleeping together and they happened to feel bad about it or something...but it's a completely different story if this happens all the time...whenever they're horny. that just tells me they have no regard for your feelings whatsoever. and that's shitty as hell!
Old 04-12-2003, 03:29 PM   #11
TerKel00

Yeah Im not gonna say anything to him. Im just never going to answer my phone when he calls or call him back...he'll take a hint hopefully that I dont want to talk to him ever again. As for her...we hung out Friday. She kept saying how he called her and wanted to go out with her but she was going out with me. I just wanna back off slowly because I dont want to hear about her and my ex hooking up and having sex. So..I think if they hook up eventually I wont talk to her as much. As for now...Im not calling her. She can call me..whatever...the whole thing is just f*cked up and Im beyond words at this point. So much for best friends.

Kelly~
Old 04-12-2003, 03:35 PM   #12
GirlRacer

haha, that sux a big one, but listen to the sh!t I've found myself in recently...

I've become friends w/the girl my X-b/f was cheating on me with. (it's weird.) So, she doesn't have a b/f now, so I thought I'd hook her up w/my other X-b/f who is very cute & muscled up. I thought that I wouldn't care...I honestly thought the he wouldn't care or maybe not like her, but I think he does, and now... it kinda bothers me.

I know, I know, I did it to myself, but it's just weird. Now, he's all rubbing it in my face what a jerk!
Old 04-13-2003, 09:46 AM   #13
TerKel00

See yah...like I have a bf of my own right now who I am totally in love with. But this STILL bothers me. I had never ever any intentions of getting back with my ex or anything its just territory that you have been with and hearing about it from your best friend it just ICK! Im getting to the point now where I just want to tell her to shut the f*ck up when she talks about him. Its getting on my nerves. Like seriously..she tells me when shes horny and Im thinking "UGH! Well why dont you go call my ex-bf!! He'll fix it!!".... And yeah..I told her I wouldnt have a problem if they hooked up..you say it..but when it happens..its just one of those things that DOES bother you no matter how hard you try not to let it get to you. Its frustrating....

Kelly~
Old 04-13-2003, 11:50 AM   #14
GirlRacer

Ugh, she should have the decency to at least NOT tell you about it, jesus.

And ya, isn't it weird when it's kinda like... you don't want him... but you don't want anyone else to have him either! ??

I know what you're goin thru on that one girl!
Old 04-13-2003, 08:33 PM   #15
mt.biker

Kelly this is gonna sound really harsh but ya i tell it straight up.

Theres a good reason the two of you broke up, so maybe you shouldn't be thinking so much what hes doing. As for your "friend" sounds to me like she's a slut, dunno why you can keep calling her a friend if shes a slut. Maybe you like having slutty friends? If one of my friends starting sleeping with an ex and hadn't asked me if it was cool, they would no longer be a friend. Cause FRIENDS dont do that to eachother.

Now if a friend asked me if it was cool to see an ex of mine and I said "ya its cool" even though it didn't feel right well then thats something I have to deal with.

I think you need to simply move on, feel bad well go spend some quality time with the current bf. There are sooo many messed up and immoral people in this world. If you call one of them your friend thats up to you. Though I think you need to be thinking about your "friendship" and not so much about what they're doing, actions reflect the type of person the two of them really are; choice is yours.

I'm gonna add, girls (including every last one of you) want what you can't have. Get over yourselves...
Old 04-16-2003, 05:28 PM   #16
imports_only98

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
I'm gonna add, girls (including every last one of you) want what you can't have. Get over yourselves...

hey!!! this doesn't include me at all...lol! i'm over jason i swear!!!
Old 04-16-2003, 08:58 PM   #17
Kyle
elyK

my lord rob...do you call every girl a slut when they're having sex with someone else besides you?...every conversation that i can recall about sex that has been brought up...you repetedly use the word "slut"
I do agree with you about the beeing broken up part, and not worrying about what the ex is doing...but there's no need to be a dick...

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2003, 12:26 AM   #18
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyle
my lord rob...do you call every girl a slut when they're having sex with someone else besides you?...every conversation that i can recall about sex that has been brought up...you repetedly use the word "slut"
I do agree with you about the beeing broken up part, and not worrying about what the ex is doing...but there's no need to be a dick...

Kyle you have much to learn in the ways of women, then again so do i, i just know more then you. As to the slut comment, no I dont see a problem with a girl sleeping with someone other then me. I would consider it a problem if there was a sitation like shes dealing with though and thats what i was commenting to. You'd have to know more about me to understand where i'm coming from and why your comment doesn't hold true, by hey i'm a dick huh... thanks for staying on topic
Old 04-17-2003, 01:13 PM   #19
DsBlu01CivEX

My girls and I know that we'd never hook up with each other's exes. It really helps that all of us have different tastes in men. But yah even if I were interested in a friend's ex...I would NEVER persue anything with the ex unless I had full consent from my friend. (which I highly doubt I'd get)

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2003, 09:23 PM   #20
Kyle
elyK

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
Kyle you have much to learn in the ways of women, then again so do i, i just know more then you. As to the slut comment, no I dont see a problem with a girl sleeping with someone other then me. I would consider it a problem if there was a sitation like shes dealing with though and thats what i was commenting to. You'd have to know more about me to understand where i'm coming from and why your comment doesn't hold true, by hey i'm a dick huh... thanks for staying on topic

Do you know me?...if you did...what you just said wouldn't be a problem...you have no idea how much i know or don't know...such ignorance

EXPLORE THE TRUTH

Last edited by Kyle : 04-23-2003 at 08:14 PM.
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2003, 09:49 PM   #21
GirlRacer