.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2002, 10:48 AM   #1
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Paul Walker or Vin Diesel?...which one gives you an adrenaline rush? hehe

Ok ladies, so I'm assuming all of you have seen The Fast and the Furious? And if not, have you been living under a rock? I just want to see which one of the stars of the movie, Paul Walker or Vin Diesel (gosh I love that name, it's so bad a**), gets your heart racing? In my opinion, I wouldn't kick either out of bed! (that's an expression my friends and I use when we mean hell yeah, he's hot!) Sure Vin Diesel (which by the way isn't his real name, it's Mark Vincent) is a little bit older (he's pushing 40), but he's got a darn fine body and a deep sexy voice! And there's something about that shaved head of his! Paul on the other hand isn't quite as built, but his looks more then make up for it! So, I'm curious ladies, what do you think?
Old 04-05-2002, 12:13 PM   #2
LudeBitch

Hmm...decisions decisions....I'd have to go with Paul Walker. He would seem to be more my type. Don't get me wrong tho, Vin Diesel is hot, but there was just something about Paul in that movie and damn...boy looks good as hell!

Old 04-05-2002, 12:27 PM   #3
FeelMyRide

Hmmmm? True Vin Diesel is "daddy" material but he's a papi chulo!
I like Paul Walker's eyes..
So out of those choices.. Vin Diesel I guess

I luuuuuv Jason Biggs & Matthew Lilliard (but thats off topic)

Old 04-05-2002, 01:43 PM   #4
DsBlu01CivEX

FMR...I think we share a friggin brain or something!!! I'd pick Vin Diesel too. Besides Whiteclipse would probably kick my ass if I picked her "husband". OH and Jason Biggs and Matthew Lillard...excellent choices!!! I love those guys! But I can't forget my "husband" mmmm Josh Harnett.....good lord that boy is F-I-N-E fine!!!! ooo

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
Old 04-05-2002, 03:01 PM   #5
FeelMyRide

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
mmmm Josh Harnett.....good lord that boy is F-I-N-E fine!!!! ooo

He's a cutie too.. did you see him in the Virgin Suicides? I wasnt feeling that long hair.. but in Here on Earth and the Faculty.. the way he makes his cars move that says something YUM!

Old 04-05-2002, 03:37 PM   #6
mylittlecivic

I used to think it was paul walker but now im findin vin hotter
Old 04-05-2002, 03:45 PM   #7
Honda_Gurl

paul walker all the way!! and did someone say josh hartnett *yummy*... did u gals watch 40 days & 40 nights??? he looks way hot in that movie!

Old 04-05-2002, 05:43 PM   #8
LudeBitch

Is 40 Days & 40 Nights a good movie?? I've been debating whether to go and see it.

Old 04-05-2002, 09:16 PM   #9
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

I have to agree with you FeelMyRide and DsBlu01CivEX about Jason Biggs and Matthew Lillard...there's just something about a guy with a sense of humor! I find that a very sexy quality in a guy! I didn't see 40 Days and 40 Nights, but I thought it looked good. Did you see Josh Hartnett in "O"? I really didn't like him in that, but he still looked good.
Old 04-05-2002, 09:48 PM   #10
tightteg52

Jeez and i thought guys had issues over women you girls are toooo much!!

Old 04-06-2002, 11:26 AM   #11
Lovebuzz13

Daniel Johns... yuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Old 04-06-2002, 11:51 AM   #12
DsBlu01CivEX

You girls are forgettin a KEY Josh Harnett movie. PEARL HARBOR....who can resist a hottie in a uniform....mmmmmm you couldn't DRAG me out of bed with that boy!!!!!!! goodness...I think I need a cold shower hahahahahahaha kidding!!!!

PS...I think the guys on here are gettin jealous that we aren't talkin about them this way! Sorry boys...girls get to fantasize too

Old 04-06-2002, 12:15 PM   #13
FeelMyRide

Theres some total cutie's on here

Old 04-06-2002, 02:32 PM   #14
Honda_Gurl

Quote:
Originally posted by LudeBitch
Is 40 Days & 40 Nights a good movie?? I've been debating whether to go and see it.

ya it's pretty funny, or at least i thought so. boys will like it too cause there's several nudity shots of girls

Old 04-06-2002, 09:01 PM   #15
DsBlu01CivEX

I neglected to add one of my favorite hotties to my list...Heath Ledger....(I'm sorry Heath). A Knights Tale...Hell he even looked good with the dreds at the beginning!

To deviate from actors a momment...I wouldn't mind gettin caught in a prediciment with Mark McGrath (lead singer for Sugar Ray)

Old 04-06-2002, 11:23 PM   #16
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by tightteg52
Jeez and i thought guys had issues over women you girls are toooo much!!

Word!

Old 04-06-2002, 11:51 PM   #17
Maxvla

<< agrees with TT52.

Old 04-07-2002, 01:14 AM   #18
FeelMyRide

Matthew Lilliard
Jason Biggs
Joh Hartnett
Joshua Jackson
Vin Diesel
Paul Walker
Toby Maguire
Johnny Depp
Ryan Phillippe
Matthew McConaunhey
Brad Pitt
Jesse Bradford
Scott Caan
Adam Garcia
Jerry O'Connell
Lochlyn Munro
Fred Durst
The guy from Adema
Eminem

But no one compares to my man

Old 04-07-2002, 11:02 AM   #19
tightteg52

Quote:
Originally posted by FeelMyRide

well at least someone on here has some sympathy for our starving male egos!

Old 04-07-2002, 11:43 AM   #20
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by tightteg52

well at least someone on here has some sympathy for our starving male egos!

she did not say that you are cute jfwy.

<<agrees with tt52 and maxvla

Old 04-07-2002, 11:48 AM   #21
FeelMyRide

TT got a 9.sumptin on that Hot or Not thing.. I think his ego is fine AND he said "our" so he's including you too

Old 04-07-2002, 12:21 PM   #22
juvenile

ummmmmmmmm.......females......breas.....(wakes up) oh shit...did I say that aloud?

Old 04-07-2002, 02:09 PM   #23
tightteg52

Quote:
TT got a 9.sumptin on that Hot or Not thing.. I think his ego is fine AND he said "our" so he's including you too

thank you atleast someone can read around here! But i think hondaman is just jealous! Well fin ladies am i ugly normal or what just to put him in his place

Old 04-07-2002, 04:03 PM   #24
LudeBitch

Chester, Mike, & Mr. Hahn from Linkin Park.....hold my ass back! I gotta fully agree on Mark McGrath, for a damn 30 something year old...he's fine as hell!

Old 04-07-2002, 09:06 PM   #25
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:

yah agreed. There are some hotties on here...at least these guys on here are a tad more realistic than the actors and such we've already been listing. And we know we have stuff already in common with these guys...that's a start.

Old 04-07-2002, 09:21 PM   #26
TruHeel142

<<<agrees with tight, maxvla, and hondaman

Old 04-07-2002, 09:57 PM   #27
tightteg52

Quote:

yah agreed. There are some hotties on here...at least these guys on here are a tad more realistic than the actors and such we've already been listing. And we know we have stuff already in common with these guys...that's a start.

Hey baby lets see some digits! just kidin! Im the ugly one on the site.

Old 04-07-2002, 10:10 PM   #28
FeelMyRide

TT if you don't quit it with that I'm gonna hunt you down and smack you silly!

Old 04-07-2002, 10:32 PM   #29
DsBlu01CivEX

Yah ugly boys don't get a 9.somethin somethin at Hot or Not if you AREN'T hot. So stop puttin yourself down!!! Girls are supposed to do that go get sympathy and compliments from guys. You are stealin our thunder!!! and takin our tricks to get compliments cuz typically you guys don't think to do that on your own.

Old 04-07-2002, 10:39 PM   #30
FeelMyRide

Gurl what is with the boys baggin on us lately?

Old 04-07-2002, 10:47 PM   #31
DsBlu01CivEX

No clue!!!!

Old 04-08-2002, 08:40 AM   #32
tightteg52

Quote:
Yah ugly boys don't get a 9.somethin somethin at Hot or Not if you AREN'T hot. So stop puttin yourself down!!! Girls are supposed to do that go get sympathy and compliments from guys. You are stealin our thunder!!! and takin our tricks to get compliments cuz typically you guys don't think to do that on your own.

jeez ladies i'll take that as a compliment! but seriously i've learned that trick is one way to turn the tides on girls!! hehe just screwin around with yall!!

Old 04-08-2002, 08:45 AM   #33
DsBlu01CivEX

yah but TT it's not fair. we compliment you boys and boys we know on a regular basis without you fishin for compliments. You get a hair cut we notice. You buy a new shirt, we notice. And typically we say good stuff about all the stuff we notice that you changed about yourself. Girls on the other hand, and I'm gonna use myself as an example, can fish for compliments from guys all they want but normally don't get them. Like I colored my hair on Friday. My hair was brown...it's now a golden blonde....and not a single guy noticed. When I told them I did something different to my hair they asked if I got it cut. So trust me you guys don't need to be stealin our tricks, we'll compliment you anyway.

Old 04-08-2002, 09:11 AM   #34
tightteg52

Quote:
yah but TT it's not fair. we compliment you boys and boys we know on a regular basis without you fishin for compliments. You get a hair cut we notice. You buy a new shirt, we notice. And typically we say good stuff about all the stuff we notice that you changed about yourself. Girls on the other hand, and I'm gonna use myself as an example, can fish for compliments from guys all they want but normally don't get them. Like I colored my hair on Friday. My hair was brown...it's now a golden blonde....and not a single guy noticed. When I told them I did something different to my hair they asked if I got it cut. So trust me you guys don't need to be stealin our tricks, we'll compliment you anyway.

Well i for one think your hair looks great! But i dont normally get compliments cause of one reason of or another so ill go fishin for them just cause i know you guys care about me!

Old 04-08-2002, 09:59 AM   #35
Honda_Gurl

Quote:

it's like your stole the words right out of my mouth!! that is sooooo true!! i can compliment my bf all day long, but he'll rarely compliment me. i guess it's a boy thing...

Old 04-08-2002, 12:32 PM   #36
FeelMyRide

Has anyone taken a look at the current threads?
the hormone levels are off the scales
Theres a lack of sumptin or another goin around..
how can we fix this?

Old 04-08-2002, 09:26 PM   #37
DsBlu01CivEX

Good observation FMR...there is definitely a lack of something or other by the majority of us on here. <Raises hand> That would include me!

Old 04-08-2002, 10:41 PM   #38
tightteg52

what you guys tryin to say some of us guys need some butt! Well i'll admit it!! I sure as hell do no but sence october!! Its killin me if thats not what you were talkin about well then ignore that last coment!

Old 04-08-2002, 10:41 PM   #39
FeelMyRide

I'm lacking too!!

Old 04-08-2002, 10:50 PM   #40
DsBlu01CivEX

I'd post something here...cuz the opportunity is too great to pass up...but I'm gonna have to. I don't want the guys on here gettin any ideas.....if you really wanna know what i was gonna say here IM me on AIM at Kenike80 or PM on here.

Closed Thread