::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2002, 02:16 AM   #1
DRAG Boosted Si
The Grim Reaper

!!APB!! Attn All Officers...Be on the lookout for a 2000 Black Honda Civic!!!

well boys and girls...im literally FU**ED!!! and dont know what to do....I bet u anything i have a APB out on me right now...starts off i was cruisin down the highway doin about 75mph in a 55mph zone and im already ridin dirty...and out of no where i see blue lights in my rear view mirror...so i started to cuss up a storm and my other homeboy the was riding with me wasn't makin matters any better because he kept telling me to buck on him so i did...i dropped my car into forth and took off like a bat out of hell and looked in my rear view mirror again and see 3 more cops cars chasing me so i got 4 on my ass now ....i turned up my boost to the max which is 19psi and im doin a minimum of 145mph runnin it as hard as i can push it...and i see them like a mile back and got off a exit ramp and bucked through a sub-division and lost them...so i creeped home and pulled in my back yard and let my car idle for about 8 1/2 minutes and i had smoke comming out from underneath of my car so im thinkin the EGT is hot as hell...it prolly got around 700 to 900 degrees...i hope i didnt do any damage from running it hard but i threw a tarp over my car and left it right where it is, i know they didnt get my liscense plate number cause i had my lights turned off. imma leave my car parked for a long while since i got the cops hunting my car down but what would u think my chances of being cought are?? MAN I SWEAR TO *** I HATE COPS!!!
DRAG Boosted Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2002, 02:28 AM   #2
diligent_dave

That's totally unreal. Runnin' from 3 cops...oh man...you ran from the cops...you better hope to hell they didnt use a spotlight to get your plate...

In all actuality, you'll probably be fine. You got away from 'em. Simple as that. It was kinda dumb runnin'. Correction, hella dumb. Bet you did make it. I know that if I tried to run I'd be much more screwed than yourself. Cops wise you're most likely okay. But I hope your car is cool. Hope it's all turns out good for ya!!

Peace
Old 01-20-2002, 02:34 AM   #3
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

man running from 3 cops ? My accord hardluy runs from a stop light

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2002, 02:37 AM   #4
DRAG Boosted Si
The Grim Reaper

Quote:
Originally posted by diligent_dave
That's totally unreal. Runnin' from 3 cops...oh man...you ran from the cops...you better hope to hell they didnt use a spotlight to get your plate...

In all actuality, you'll probably be fine. You got away from 'em. Simple as that. It was kinda dumb runnin'. Correction, hella dumb. Bet you did make it. I know that if I tried to run I'd be much more screwed than yourself. Cops wise you're most likely okay. But I hope your car is cool. Hope it's all turns out good for ya!!

Peace
believe me it wasn;t easy as it sounded, but u had to be there in order to let reality set in... i cant believe it myself but i did it but it was actually 4 cars. it went on for about 4 or 5 miles. cop cars aren't really all that fast when u compare it starting off to try to catch up with a boosted import thats prolly already being floored so i had the advantage over him
Old 01-20-2002, 02:58 AM   #5
diligent_dave

Yeah I know cop cars arent all that fast but they still would cactch my little truck. While running from cops is a bad thing, I do give you props on outrunnin' em. Down here they would have got a police interceptor on ya :P hehehehehe

I still hope that your turbo love muffin is cool though. It sounds like a sweet ride. But the next time you run from the cops with a passenger. Make them take pictures and shoot video.
Old 01-20-2002, 12:04 PM   #6
juvenile

Damn that's pretty bad! Why exactly did you try to run from them? You said something about the passanger but didn't explain clearly why....
Hope everything is cool with you though!
Old 01-20-2002, 01:16 PM   #7
tightteg52

HOly Sh!t dude thats freakin awsome i wouldn't do it but i give you hella props for doing it but you realize how stupid you will feel if you engine is shot?
Old 01-20-2002, 01:51 PM   #8
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Whoa Drag, glad you got away, but that's a pretty crazy thing to do. Hope everything turns out ok, and hope your car's alright. Keep us posted...

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2002, 01:57 PM   #9
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Happened to me a couple of times.. Everytime, it was while coming back from a trip up north..

I Never had more than 2 cars on me though..

What is important here is this: Were your neighborhood when you fled?

If yes, then I think you should avoid using your car for about 10 days.

If not, its cool..

Anyways, thats how we do it over here..
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2002, 02:46 PM   #10
slowEJ6

do0d.......you are insane. plain and simple. to be honest, going 145 you were putting lives in danger and that aint cool. its like your filming Getaway in Stockholm (even though youre in ATL) 3

but if i were you, id keep the car under that tarp for a long while cuz if they seriously wanna bust your ass.....10 days aint gonna do shit. if i were you, id be changing some stuff on that car before it hits the road again.
slowEJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2002, 03:25 PM   #11
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Quote:
Originally posted by hybrid3do0rcx
do0d.......you are insane. plain and simple. to be honest, going 145 you were putting lives in danger and that aint cool. its like your filming Getaway in Stockholm (even though youre in ATL) 3

but if i were you, id keep the car under that tarp for a long while cuz if they seriously wanna bust your ass.....10 days aint gonna do shit. if i were you, id be changing some stuff on that car before it hits the road again.

Unless they got a major description on your car, which I doubt.. It aint that bad..

Old 01-20-2002, 03:46 PM   #12
DRAG Boosted Si
The Grim Reaper

sup peoples...jus to clear things up it was kinda stupid but i was riding on a suspended liscense...its been suspended for 6 months but i've already done 5 months already so i just got another half a month to go and plus i had a whole bunch of alcohol in the car so that is why i bucked on the cops the way i did, the subdivision that i lost the cops in is about 13 miles from my house so im straight on that but i went out today since its nice out, been in the lower 60's here, i was looking to find anything wrong with my engine since it was smoking and turns out that there was a melted hole in my coolant hose it evidently was spraying coolant everywhere thas prolly why my engine was smoking a lil bit last night when i shut it down ...oh well ...im looking into getting some braided sport hoses by either STP or GReddy, things could've been alot worse like throwing a rod or a blown engine:o
Old 01-20-2002, 03:53 PM   #13
Whtehnda93DXSdn
It has 4 Doors...

WOW that was retty crazy..glad to hear you are ok and that you made it home safe.

If nothign else they never causght you during that time so if they were to pull you you could just say a friend had your car. I mean there really isn't to much they can do after looosing sight off your car, because they have no way to prove it was YOU in the car when they saw it.
Hope this might help...
Old 01-20-2002, 03:57 PM   #14
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Drag.. how about not driving for the 1 month you have left??

Then everything will be cool for sure.

Old 01-20-2002, 04:17 PM   #15
DRAG Boosted Si
The Grim Reaper

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord Man
Drag.. how about not driving for the 1 month you have left??

Then everything will be cool for sure.
yeah im thinking about doing that....i only got 1/2 month to go what is 15 days??
Old 01-20-2002, 04:29 PM   #16
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Quote:
Originally posted by DRAG Boosted Si
what is 15 days??

painful..
j/k..

Be wise dude.. Dont Fukup everything over a few days..

Old 01-20-2002, 04:53 PM   #17
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Well... If things dont work out we'll miss you...

But really man.. Goodluck..
Old 01-20-2002, 04:55 PM   #18
juvenile

Glad that the car wasn't too badly damaged! And that so far you are ok!
And you said you had alcohol in the car, is it illegal to carry booze with you in the states or something?
Because for all you know your dad might have used the car, bought the booze and left it there or something.
Old 01-20-2002, 06:54 PM   #19
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Yeah, like others said, just wait out the 15 days. Its a long time not to drive your car, but it would be much worth it in the long run.

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2002, 10:19 PM   #20
DRAG Boosted Si
The Grim Reaper

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile
Glad that the car wasn't too badly damaged! And that so far you are ok!
And you said you had alcohol in the car, is it illegal to carry booze with you in the states or something?
Because for all you know your dad might have used the car, bought the booze and left it there or something.
no it isnt illegal to carry alcohol in the car as long as it isnt open....my homeboy had an open container and that is why i ran also....i wasnt drinkin but if u have an open container u still get fined
Old 01-20-2002, 10:31 PM   #21
juvenile

Damn dude! Hope everything is cool for you.
****ing cops....Arrrrgghhh why don't they go after the criminals!
Old 01-20-2002, 10:39 PM   #22
TruHeel142

DAMN. That is crazy sh*t. Let me just say u've got some BIG azz ballz to try something like that and get away wit it. I'd go with everyone else on this one and just chill out for the 2 weeks. I'm glad ur alright and ur car is, but damn!!! Stupid cops, need to get a f&cking life. Also, whoever said in a previous post that: if the cops lose sight of you, they can't prove u were in it, wuz right on. It happened to one of my co-workers, he ran from the cops, and he lost them, but they ended up finding him a day or two lata, but they couldn't prove sh*t cause they lost sight of him. I think you're fine, just make sure there isn't anything on that car that would link u to runnin from them. And I'd pray also that none of those fat pigs read this message board, or again YOU"RE F*CKED!!

Good luck.
Old 01-21-2002, 02:24 AM   #23
toykilla

theres no chance in hell for them to do anything now. your in the clear. if they had your plates, youd have been in jail that night. they dont so your fine. drive your ride.
Old 01-21-2002, 06:56 PM   #24
CombatKit47

holy crap dude you need to carry a video camera in your car actually all of yall do cruisn around get revved on pull it out put it on here but 15 days enough time to get your new hose in if you got it off the internet good thing you got another car