.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: do you like guys who can dance?
yes 11 73.33%
no 4 26.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-16-2002, 01:47 AM   #1
gixer

100% of girls like guys who can dance...

is this true?
Old 06-16-2002, 09:11 AM   #2
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

I sure hope not.. Otherwise it aint looking too good for me..

My girl is has been studying classical ballet for more than 10 years now.. And when she starts moving to an RnB track, it is simply breathtaking.. Even though I cant dance as well as her, she doesnt seem to mind..

Here's another part of my theory, a lot of good male dancers I saw, are gay!!
I'm not saying all good male dancers are gay..
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2002, 02:20 PM   #3
civic_north

I can't really agree with the gay dancing thing. I am (not think, thinking you can dance is another topic) a good dancer and it is truely a turn on at dance clubs or bars. I have a proven track record with this.......Toronto chicks are the pickiest....and I will still walk out with at least one number a night, if my game is on.....some night you just don't feel like dancing or really doing anything.
Old 06-16-2002, 02:45 PM   #4
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Not all good dancers are gay.. Just the ones that move a little too well.. you know kinda like a girl..
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2002, 03:44 PM   #5
DsBlu01CivEX

I LOVE guys who can dance. Especailly ones that can keep tha same beat/rhythm as me. I go dancing every friday night and when a guy i don't know comes up to dance with me and can keep my rhythm, I'm more than likely to give him my # if he asks for it. Now if he comes up behind me shakin his a$$ like he is one of those dancin santa claus's. I'm not sayin I have to have a guy that is a good dancer...i just would prefer it cuz then I could go out to the clubs with him.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2002, 06:46 PM   #6
xhondagirl

i totally agree with her... If a guy can dance it makes him sexy.. any kind of dance, if they got rythm, mmmmmmm I love it..

but if you have a boyfriend who cant dance and trys to ,just to make u happy is great... I give guys like that alot of credit..

and if u r one of the guys who just cant dance and have no one to make happy, stand on the wall and just watch...
Old 06-16-2002, 08:29 PM   #7
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

A guy who can trip the light fantastic is such a turn on!! Don't get me wrong, even if he can't dance, I'll give him props for trying. I absolutely love to dance, so a guy who can dance and likes to is a good thing and shows that we have something in common. Added bonus: if he can keep rhythm with me
Old 06-16-2002, 10:51 PM   #8
civic_north

As a guy, I also look for a girl that can dance. An ex girlfriend and I are still friends. We were kinda young when we dated. I saw her at a bar and a set latin beats came on. We had the whole dance floor open up a circle to watch us dance. Nothing choreographed or anything but I had 6 girls give me thier number that night and one that came up to me and showed me she could keep up ( I dated her for about a year). I think it's totaly sexy when a girl dances well

Civic_north
Old 06-17-2002, 06:54 PM   #9
sparklingxtasy

it doesn't matter to me if the guy can dance... if he's good at other stuff, it really shouldn't matter.... jk... nah, i'm not much of a club girl, just once in a while.... no rythm on the floors doesn't mean he don't have skills behind closed doors... wink, wink... hahahha... now that i've made myself sound real trashy..hahahahaha (i'm really not like that, i'm just kidding around)
Old 06-17-2002, 08:01 PM   #10
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by sparklingxtasy
now that i've made myself sound real trashy..hahahahaha (i'm really not like that, i'm just kidding around)

yeah...sure sure...we all no who the real post whore is now.
jfwy
Old 06-17-2002, 08:06 PM   #11
sparklingxtasy

punk.. i'm gonna ruff u up!!! lol... you wouldn't be able to handle me, juv... i'd put a whoopin' on you!!! jk....
Old 06-17-2002, 08:08 PM   #12
juvenile

Hey. To J-Lo's ass (inside joke), I'd give in any day. We can wrestle though. I'm down for that.
Old 06-17-2002, 08:10 PM   #13
sparklingxtasy

you're awful.... someone give this guy a little something to take the tension out on... and not my j-lo ass!!! hahahahaha!!!
Old 06-17-2002, 09:19 PM   #14
mt.biker

am i missing something? how does juv know you have a j-lo butt? and wow you have a j-lo butt? how do you stand up? it must be alot of work i dunno how j-lo is able to walk without falling backwards ROFLMAO

I'm a crappy dancer truly i am, and really i wouldn't mind learned but i'm in no hurry too.(i must qualify this, i can't do the clubin dancing but the other stuff aka slow dance i can do) Yes i would be nice to goto a club and dance with some hotties. but most likely i would end up with a bad girl and i dont want that.
Old 06-18-2002, 09:30 AM   #15
ShEaNy

god i suck at dancing.... i just move around like an idiot to the beat...thats my secret...chicks think its funny then try and help me...hehe
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2002, 09:51 AM   #16
FeelMyRide

Yeah guys need to know how to dance. If you don't know how you are missing out.. get yourself some lessons!
Old 06-18-2002, 10:19 AM   #17
Honda_Gurl

i don't dance. i don't like it, and my bf loves to dance so ya it creates tension. so to me, it really doesn't matter one bit if he knows how to dance, cause i could care less. i don't like clubs or anything like that so where else would there be dancin at? so to me, dancing isn't any big deal.
Old 06-18-2002, 05:50 PM   #18
DsBlu01CivEX

I don't have to have a guy that can dance...it's just preferred since that's what I like to do. And besides, I can always help him out if he's willing to learn. Allows me to share something I love with the person that I love. And then he can teach me about something that he loves.

Old 06-18-2002, 07:43 PM   #19
Maxvla

i don't like guys who can dance... cause all the girls like them.

boohoo!

haha!!
Old 06-18-2002, 07:52 PM   #20
gixer

girls who can shake their hips/waist.. ...wtih some rythmn that is...
Old 06-18-2002, 10:03 PM   #21
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by gixer
girls who can shake their hips/waist.. ...wtih some rythmn that is...

Like Shakira eh? Yeah, it's all in the hips and waist, a girl definitely knows how to work it when she shakes her hips and waist...guys love that, hehe
Old 06-18-2002, 10:07 PM   #22
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by Whiteclipse99

Like Shakira eh? Yeah, it's all in the hips and waist, a girl definitely knows how to work it when she shakes her hips and waist...guys love that, hehe

you better believe it! hmmmmmmmmm *drifts off in thought*
Old 06-18-2002, 10:14 PM   #23
juvenile

ummmm shakira is nice...*drifts off also*
so is J-Lo's ass hahahahaha (inside joke) jfwy
Old 06-19-2002, 09:33 AM   #24
LudeBitch

A guy who can dance is a definate added bonus and a turn on. I gotta agree with Erin and D on this one...if the guy can keep the same rhythm as you then it makes it soo much better. Not a lot of the guys that I know can dance tho which kinda sucks. I'm willing to teach them, but they're not wiling to learn I suppose.
Old 06-19-2002, 02:46 PM   #25
FeelMyRide

I know everyones talkin about club dancing.. but I think its adorable when u r slow dancing and a guy steps on your foot (once or twice) then it starts to hurt
Old 06-19-2002, 07:52 PM   #26
mylittlecivic

im no good at dancing i just cant get into it ... im a wallflower

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2002, 01:46 PM   #27
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by FeelMyRide
I know everyones talkin about club dancing.. but I think its adorable when u r slow dancing and a guy steps on your foot (once or twice) then it starts to hurt

Yah I don't mind if we're slow dancin and he steps on my foot....as long as I don't have open toe shoes on and it's not like he was at a ho down and stompin on my foot.

Oh and Julie....I NEVER gave you permission to put MY car in your sig. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old 06-21-2002, 07:20 AM   #28
mt.biker

thats why everyone likes her, enough said!
Old 06-21-2002, 06:43 PM   #29
juvenile