.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2002, 05:30 PM   #1
mt.biker

an interesting study

found here

It gets me how men are willing to sleep around but in the end they want a woman who hasn't been the victim of male testosterone (sp?) and the drive for physical pleasure. It makes me sick when i think about what society is doing to our women.
Old 12-04-2002, 06:00 PM   #2
DsBlu01CivEX

you boys!

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 06:18 PM   #3
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Re: an interesting study

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
It makes me sick when i think about what society is doing to our women.

same here but some women earn it themselves.........

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 09:39 PM   #4
Kyle
elyK

I'm a virgin, and i want to be with a virgin...

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 11:26 PM   #5
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

yeah that was quite a study: 25 men for the study ?

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 02:08 AM   #6
darkdaedra

Yes, I also question its validity... I could make a study like this with such a small pool of test subjects.
Old 12-05-2002, 10:30 AM   #7
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyle
I'm ##########, and i want to be with a virgin...

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 03:34 PM   #8
mt.biker

well i can go either way... aslong as the girl loves me it dont matter. But that wasn't the point of my post it seems guys want to have the fun and then settle for a girl that hasn't been around teh block...

Rob i'm not sure they earn it themselves. Women in general aren't as forward about sex as us guys and if us guys weren't so "lets have sex, lets have sex" all the time maybe there would be a healthier balance..IMHO
Old 12-05-2002, 03:40 PM   #9
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Rob i'm not sure they earn it themselves. Women in general aren't as forward about sex as us guys

you obviously haven't been around some of the girls that I've been around.........

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 12-05-2002, 03:44 PM   #10
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by AccordinStyle
you obviously haven't been around some of the girls that I've been around.........

must not be.. i tend to stay away from the dirty girls... might i suguest you do the same
Old 12-05-2002, 04:19 PM   #11
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
must not be.. i tend to stay away from the dirty girls... might i suguest you do the same

oh trust me...I do...now

but seriously, I don't know what it is but it seems that the majority (and I say majority because there are exceptions to every rule) of military females are pretty promiscuous....

I'm probably gonna get blasted for this one

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 12-05-2002, 04:42 PM   #12
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by AccordinStyle
oh trust me...I do...now

but seriously, I don't know what it is but it seems that the majority (and I say majority because there are exceptions to every rule) of military females are pretty promiscuous....

I'm probably gonna get blasted for this one

um might it have to do with the fact they're stuck with a bunch of triger happy 20 something guys? no offence rob, but maybe the army attracts them types of women or it makes them types of women after they get stuck with a bunch of guys like mentioned above... ofcourse no one in the army is really like that *saracsim* I know one thing for sure, i aint going into the military and i aint dating a girl in the military.. full stop end of story.

Cheers to all the military folks.. nothing personal... just my opition.
Old 12-05-2002, 07:29 PM   #13
DsBlu01CivEX

I would consider the Marines a lil more "trigger happy" than those in the Army...thats just my opinion of course though....but I do agree that in general there are more women than you think that are forward about sex (whether they're in the military or not) and I think those guys that tend to be very forward about sex find the women that are forward about sex.

I don't know...that's just how I see things...but I really can't have a say on the topic of sex...and we all know why...

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 09:09 PM   #14
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
um might it have to do with the fact they're stuck with a bunch of triger happy 20 something guys? no offence rob, but maybe the army attracts them types of women or it makes them types of women after they get stuck with a bunch of guys like mentioned above... ofcourse no one in the army is really like that *saracsim* I know one thing for sure, i aint going into the military and i aint dating a girl in the military.. full stop end of story.

Cheers to all the military folks.. nothing personal... just my opition.

DAMN YOU ROB!!! How long have you known me now and you still don't know what branch of the military I'm in?????????????? Just playing...first of all my friend, I'm Air Force....second of all, what it has to do with is confinement. The first part of your Air Force career you are pretty much limited to the people that are around you....in addition to that, you are away from family and friends and some people just turn to sex or fake relationships to ease the pain of loneliness....that and 99.9999999999999% of military females are (that's just my $0.02 - shoot me if you like)

And you are 100% right that it seems that the military seems to attract females that aren't of the highest quality (again, there are exceptions to the rule)

As for your comments D, you are right....guys that are forward about sex find the girls that are the same way.........

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 12-05-2002, 09:14 PM   #15
SofaKingSmooth

My question is being that you cant really balme the guy for trying, why do they let the guy do to them? i just dont understand why girls like being treated so bad, nice guys ::cough rob cough myself:: get craped on all the time for what other guys do..... resolution do we start to treat girls bad or what?
Old 12-05-2002, 09:31 PM   #16
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by SofaKingSmooth
My question is being that you cant really balme the guy for trying, why do they let the guy do to them? i just dont understand why girls like being treated so bad, nice guys ::cough rob cough myself:: get craped on all the time for what other guys do..... resolution do we start to treat girls bad or what?

Well dude I've thought about being another JERK but i've decided to stay the nice route; it just fits me better. I think in the long run you'll be better off if you finally meet a nice girl who understands where your coming from and respects you. If you take the easy way out and become a jerk then you'll just be doing it for the short term physical benifits.

Dont worry about being crapped on dudes, what goes around comes around and hopefully we'll all be old married farts one day thinking about all our stupid friends that are now single and lonely because they married the wrong girl.

I'm just waiting it out, and I think the right girl is just around the corner.
Old 12-06-2002, 12:08 PM   #17
spoogenet

I think it's an unfortunate double standard, but I'd say that their small sample of males is probably a pretty accurate sample of US men at least.

It's simple biology that guys want to get laid all the time, it's probably more social and personal that they don't want promiscuous women. Many, if not most, guys are rather insecure when it comes down to women. The security a guy has in his sexual relationship depends greatly upon the woman. The more she enjoys it, or appears to, the higher the guy's confidence, hence the reason why girls will fake the big O. Guys generally want to be the best she's ever had. Well, the more guys a girl has been with the lower his chances of being the best are. A guy who thinks he's good naturally wants to share it with as many women as possible. Call it braggin' rights. Guys are naturally competitive, so it's not all insecurity or social phenomena.

I'm partially attracted to more experienced women, they're more likely to rock my world than a lesser experienced one. Whether I'll rock her world, I dunno, all I can do is hope and not give up trying. But generally I'm more attracted to the lesser experienced ones but mostly due to personality. Girls with personalities I like usually aren't the ones who've been around a whole lot and vice versa.

b
Old 12-09-2002, 01:33 PM   #18
nonovurbizniz

all the girls who are attracted to me are innocent girls.... it drives me nuts... I'm by NO means an innocent dude. I'm not a dick but I'm not the sweet innocent guy that these girls are looking for (or maybe I am the not-so-innocent guy that they are looking for) As far as dirty girls.... you just have to know what your getting into. If that's your bag you can have A LOT of fun with nasty girls. and depending on your personality you may even be Permenantly happy.

If you find the girl of your dreams I would hope that you wouln't care how many dudes she's been with.

But the truth is that's not how it always is.

My suggestion go watch "clerks" and "chasing amy" you'll recieve scores of things not to say to your slutty dream girl like:

"Try not to suck any dick on the way to the car"
&
"It doesn't bother you that they USED you???"