.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2003, 12:33 AM   #1
JTsn2Bfst

2 B nice or not 2 B???

I have this problem and was wondering if any 1 else has taken this path B4.... I will meet a gurl or 2 u know kinda start dating... And I will put so much into it even if I'm dating a few gurls.. I can't help but to treat them nice - I like them to feel special and good about themselves.. I treat them with great sensuality in the bedroom-- not just a quikie then get th F*&% out. But then I have to make a descision who to stay with and who to leave-- it's hard cuz I don't like hutin anyone's feelings .... Help I think I need therapy...... Also to top it off I'm always lookin and lusting after gurls every where I go.. is this normal????
Old 03-05-2003, 08:16 PM   #2
Shot 2 Hel

totally normal
Old 03-07-2003, 09:44 AM   #3
HNDAGRL

I think you should enjoy dating, more than stepping into a relationship if you feel this way...I'm always lookin and lusting after gurls every where I go...
Its all good that you like treating girls good, but the fact that you dump while dating just because you found someone better, you should consider is that person even worthwhile to be dating if their not good enough for you in the beginning to dump.
Your the type of guy I watch out for ...n-e-ways...I feel that you should really think about what you want and consider what the girl wants...you shouldn't hurt a girls feelings but you probably will if she's digging you and you give her a stupid reason to why you don't want to be together anymore.If you don't hurt others feelings, you probably have and don't know it by the info you gave.Just be open with the girls and let them know before hand what you want...she will respect that more than telling her that AFTER sleeping with her.
Old 03-07-2003, 05:19 PM   #4
JTsn2Bfst

I don't always sleep with the gurls, most of the time I won't cuz I feel bad,,, just like I will never sleep with a gurl that is intoxicated.....And I don't dump them either, plus I tell them if I don't want to get too serious.. It's just that they insist on still seeing me. Recently I told this one girl that we shouldn't mess around any more and we should just hang out cuz I'm leaving in 5 mo.. But she came over we watched a movie and she wouldn't let up on me... but i wont sleep with her cuz the last guy she was with dumped on her and made her feel like shit by telling her lies.. I can't do that to her-- she's too good of a person , plus she lost her virginity at 21 just 3mo ago......
Old 03-08-2003, 04:42 PM   #5
HNDAGRL

Well thats cool that your being a respectable guy and not taking advantage of anyone.I just hope everything works out fine.
Old 03-14-2003, 10:44 PM   #6
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

That all sounds a bit subject to suspicion to me. By no means am I calling you a bullshitter or whatever, but read over what you wrote. It seems to me that if you truely liked any of these girls and really wanted to make them feel special, you'd actually treat them thusly and not end up dumping them for the next best thing. If they were truely special to you we wouldn't even be having this conversation. I do commend you for not implying serious commitment to any of these girls (who I'm will to bet are for the most part used to being shit on and therefore are more suseptable to tolerate such a situation if they do, indeed, know about the other girls) and not luring them in with false promises. It may just be me, but treating a girl like she's special is just that. You may devote a lot of time and energy to one girl when you're with her, but tomorrow when you're with another girl she's totally out of your mind. That's not special. In fact, it makes you tantamount to the guys that dumped all over them. Going into the psychology of all of this is a moot point, but if you really want to make a girl feel special, MAKE HER SPECIAL. Words and gestures mean nothing if your heart isn't in it. Do you need therapy? No. Just get it out of your system before you're ready to settle down.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2003, 11:58 PM   #7
mt.biker

You should always be nice... mean people suck and the world doesn't need more mean people. So stop goofin about and be a nice guy!
Old 03-16-2003, 04:10 PM   #8
JTsn2Bfst

None of that was, bs! I can't help the way I act toward gurls when I'm dating--I usually hear "Ur the nicest guy I ever met." and "I can't believe I feel like this for someone so fast.".
But I've been there b4 ,too. So many times have I fallen with out ever even taking a step. I think I just love the idea of falling in love---cuz the real thing is always so complicated--I was married for 3 years....
Old 03-16-2003, 04:30 PM   #9
mt.biker

I know a pretty smile also messes up my discernment of how people really are. Maybe you need to learn which girls are just out to mess around and the girls who are looking for a real relationship (which I might add is easier said then done).
Old 03-17-2003, 11:29 PM   #10
JTsn2Bfst

I don't know. Ideally I wan't to fall in love be happy and never have the urge to look at another woman 4 the rest of my life..... But the ones that I start 2 feel that way about never return the sentiment and the ones that feel that way about me - don't do it for me....... The tragic irony of it all I don't want to say more now it's too depressing to think about....
Old 03-18-2003, 02:56 AM   #11
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

How horrible...my wallet's too small for my $50's and my diamond shoes are too tight.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2003, 04:03 PM   #12
JTsn2Bfst

ha ha ha ha ha, u must do a wonderful stand up bit...