.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2001, 11:21 AM   #1
DJZVTEC02

Laidies, Tell us what you think!!

Laidies,
what turns you on about a guy, is it his car? looks? money? popularity? especially us guys in the import scene we wanna know whats going on inside yall's heads....let us know
Old 11-25-2001, 06:29 PM   #2
grl_racer

personality .. and style
Old 11-25-2001, 07:17 PM   #3
GirlPoweredHonda

i don't date car guys so..... i don't know, i like the cars but usaully the guys here with the cars kinda suck, hmmmm i don't know what i look for cause i still havn't found it
Old 11-25-2001, 07:35 PM   #4
DJZVTEC02

yeah some car guys suck, but i hope this doesnt apply to all, i know it doesnt apply to me, i try to keep my social life and car life seperate
Old 11-25-2001, 07:42 PM   #5
GirlPoweredHonda

they are just kinda jerks that "know everything" or just dorks that ug! RICE BOY, but i know there are some that arn't that way and if i ever met one i wouldn't let him go!
Old 11-25-2001, 07:44 PM   #6
DJZVTEC02

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlPoweredHonda
they are just kinda jerks that "know everything" or just dorks that ug! RICE BOY, but i know there are some that arn't that way and if i ever met one i wouldn't let him go!

well i defently keep the car and women seperate, well if i had a girlfriend, then she would defently come first then the car...lol, i wish i knew everything though....it defently would help....
Old 11-25-2001, 07:48 PM   #7
GirlPoweredHonda

Quote:
Originally posted by DJZVTEC02

well i defently keep the car and women seperate, well if i had a girlfriend, then she would defently come first then the car...lol, i wish i knew everything though....it defently would help....

no no no my car still comes first....
Old 11-25-2001, 07:51 PM   #8
DJZVTEC02

Quote:

well you know girls always wanna have attention (but need space sometimes) but i understand cause your car and come first and then your man next cause guys dont really care about the mushy stuff....
Old 11-26-2001, 12:48 AM   #9
Whtehnda93DXSdn
It has 4 Doors...

DJ haven't you learned by now that women won't tell you all that they want as they have to keep there own little secrets....

I do admire your attempt....::
Old 11-26-2001, 01:41 AM   #10
GirlPoweredHonda

i've given up on guys getting the clue, look i mean how most girls are i dont know cause i don't understand them, but as i have told another guy, don't do everything i say or ask, be an a hole! i mean treat me right but keep me guessing on my toes, don't let me walk all over u!!! be a challenge. be there when it counts but win me over don't be the pg 13 guy we are hopin will make it, be the rated R guy that we think we like but we arn't real sure!
Old 11-26-2001, 06:55 AM   #11
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Ill throw my .02c in here just to do it.

Cars are hobbies your girlfriends/boyfriends aren't. Hopefully you have a girlfriend/boyfriends that understand this and dont care that you spend money on your car and they will support you on any dicission you make.

But at the same time you have to treat your companion with love and which also means honor, and obey. The key is to put yourself in the other persons shoes before you do something that may have a bad result on your relationship. Try looking at it from the other person's eyes and try to see how itll make the other person feel. You will never have a good relationship until you learn how to be happy yourself. I know this sounds a little cliched but its true. Once you have inner piece with yourself you will have no problems pleasing your better half. And Im not just talking in a sexual sense either. Life for the 2 of will be so much better off. You have to have great communication between the 2 of you, if you dont understand each other then its pointless to try to talk to each other. Have deep conversations and dont be afraid to share your feelings with the other person. Remember the person is most important, the sex is just a bonus. You should be able to have a relationship with or without it.

Last edited by Racing Rice : 11-26-2001 at 06:58 AM.
Racing Rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2001, 10:21 AM   #12
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

WOW RR!! I'm impressed!

I totally believe in what you said.. And you said it quiet beautifully.

Nice job bro.

::
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2001, 10:29 AM   #13
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord Man
WOW RR!! I'm impressed!

I totally believe in what you said.. And you said it quiet beautifully.

Nice job bro.

::

lol... Thanks man.. It took me many years to understand and put this theory to use, but it hasnt failed me yet.
Old 11-26-2001, 10:34 AM   #14
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

I'm kinda stunned cause what you describedis pretty much how I work.

But I thought I was virtually the only one like that.

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2001, 10:55 AM   #15
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord Man
I'm kinda stunned cause what you describedis pretty much how I work.

But I thought I was virtually the only one like that.

No way man... Im the same way... I just dont think many guys are like that for sure..
Old 11-26-2001, 09:00 PM   #16
Lovebuzz13

Re: Laidies, Tell us what you think!!

Quote:
Originally posted by DJZVTEC02
Laidies,
what turns you on about a guy, is it his car? looks? money? popularity? especially us guys in the import scene we wanna know whats going on inside yall's heads....let us know

I'm more into personality- but hot guys are always a plus. I also find myself more into guys with nice cars. It's something to talk about and do together. I think it would be kinda hard for me to be with someone who wasn't into cars.
Old 11-26-2001, 09:12 PM   #17
DJZVTEC02

well its interesting for what some of you hafta say....but i agree with gph i am the dont walk all over me type, like to keep girls guessing....on thier toes...lol
Old 11-27-2001, 03:50 AM   #18
slowEJ6

RR knows what hes talkin about......everyone should take what he said into consideration cuz it makes hella more sense than anything else really. even more sense than im making right now - but hey its 5am and im tired so dont beat me up k?

just....RR is the man
slowEJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2001, 08:45 AM   #19
toykilla

Quote:

If you had a boyfriend and your car came first...no wonder the guys are dicks to you. Honestly, I love my car but id give it up in a second for my girl. Fortunity, she wouldnt do that to me but if I had to make a choice. Bye bye eclipse.
Old 12-11-2001, 08:53 AM   #20
toykilla

Quote:
Originally posted by Racing Rice
Ill throw my .02c in here just to do it.

Cars are hobbies your girlfriends/boyfriends aren't. Hopefully you have a girlfriend/boyfriends that understand this and dont care that you spend money on your car and they will support you on any dicission you make.

But at the same time you have to treat your companion with love and which also means honor, and obey. The key is to put yourself in the other persons shoes before you do something that may have a bad result on your relationship. Try looking at it from the other person's eyes and try to see how itll make the other person feel. You will never have a good relationship until you learn how to be happy yourself. I know this sounds a little cliched but its true. Once you have inner piece with yourself you will have no problems pleasing your better half. And Im not just talking in a sexual sense either. Life for the 2 of will be so much better off. You have to have great communication between the 2 of you, if you dont understand each other then its pointless to try to talk to each other. Have deep conversations and dont be afraid to share your feelings with the other person. Remember the person is most important, the sex is just a bonus. You should be able to have a relationship with or without it.

Hehe..VERY WELL PUT!!! I believe in everything you said. Unfortunity im a very stubborn person and dont do it all the time. Although, I have been in love with my girl for a year and she feels the same. (so she says) Your 100% right about cars being a hobby and your partner not. She lets me hook up my car and spend CRAZY money on it but when it comes time on the road to whoop on someone. She will *****, therefore I cant race. Sometimes I can but most of the time she wont let me, which is cool and I respect her judgement because, well, mine sux. Im 19 and havent had a license for a total of 2 years in the 3 years I should have had it. lol..not all at once but hey, ya know how it is!! Nice job RR, I couldnt have said it better myself!!!