.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2004, 12:17 AM   #81
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

I might go...if this podunk town is even showing it in it's one 3 screen theater.

vtchgrl...I just noticed you live in Ontario...they have nice airports there. hehe.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 10:04 AM   #82
beanbandit

Why yes SolPol it was Lazenby... George Lazenby... "On Her Majesties Secret Service"... Which also had "Kojak" (Telly Savalas - " Who love's ya baby!!!") as the bad guy... Call me kooky but I'm kinda partial 2 the more sacastic/cheez-ball attitude that Roger Moore brought 2 the character Also (and I can see the barrage of of feedback this one will get ) 2 all you "Gone and 60 Seconds" fans... yes "Eleanor" was a "cute" car, but the red 71' Hemicuda would had her 4 lunch!!! Mo-power - This ought get interesting - Bean
Old 06-15-2004, 02:26 PM   #83
vtchgrl2k2

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
I might go...if this podunk town is even showing it in it's one 3 screen theater.

vtchgrl...I just noticed you live in Ontario...they have nice airports there. hehe.

yep i like it out here, its cool. i hate the airport though. and ontario mills sucks too many tourists!!
Old 06-15-2004, 02:49 PM   #84
IALuder

well lets go.. should i pick you up at 7 vtch?

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 03:02 PM   #85
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by vtchgrl2k2
yep i like it out here, its cool. i hate the airport though. and ontario mills sucks too many tourists!!

Yeah...on one of my trips to L.A. I had to go through Ontario instead of LAX. Longest drive to Long Beach ever. *shakes fists* Damn you Ontario!

And Bean...yeah that HemiCuda was fuckin sweet...but how can you beat a GT500 with a nitrous button on the shifter that said "Go Baby Go"? Now in the original 70's movie, Eleanor was like a '72 Mach 1 or something like that...nothing to write home about. That one had a chase scene that you couldn't wait to stop watching. Seriously...it was like 45 minutes long.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 07:13 PM   #86
vtchgrl2k2

lol, um your time or mine?? j/p
Old 06-16-2004, 12:21 AM   #87
Kool-Aid

007 is the shit....regardless of who plays the role