.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2004, 12:42 AM   #41
Kool-Aid

You use strap-on's Hondaman-iac?
Old 05-04-2004, 07:00 AM   #42
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by AccordinStyle
Leave your sex life out of this Stefan!

now easy there Lopaka

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool-Aid
You use strap-on's Hondaman-iac?

nah, but i had to resort to using my hand a few times 'cause the ch9icks told me it's too big

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2004, 10:51 PM   #43
Kool-Aid

Golly...well I guess you're set then aren't you?
Old 06-03-2004, 07:20 PM   #44
Shot 2 Hel

a little off subject here: I don't know any lesbians (that i know of) but all the gay guys ive ever met just remind me of really whiney girls. They bitch about everything
Old 06-03-2004, 11:04 PM   #45
No.1_Stunna

Heh...Well my neighbors are lesbians in there 40's or 50's or something. They aren't partners either...they just live together. One of em is awesome. Shes a party animal. The other ones a little more emotional distraught or whatever. So I think the more butch females dont tend to be emotionally distraught. As far as why it turns guys on... Well if a guy can get off to one hot female...then 2 hot females is just like an added bonus.
Old 06-06-2004, 11:33 PM   #46
Shot 2 Hel

^^ thats probably the best explination of why guys like hot (no it can just be any two girls) lesbians
Old 06-10-2004, 04:35 PM   #47
Kool-Aid

If I had the choice to see either two guys or two girls in bed with me I would definately choose the two girls...
Old 06-10-2004, 05:16 PM   #48
SuperHero500

just thought this was an appropriate funny...
Attached Images
File Type: bmp _blue_im%20not%20gay%20but%20boyfriend%20is_lg.bmp (59.6 KB, 17 views)
Old 06-10-2004, 05:32 PM   #49
pbateson

No show the image
Old 06-10-2004, 09:32 PM   #50
IALuder

Nice superhero.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 12:04 AM   #51
Kool-Aid

What was it?
Old 06-13-2004, 06:58 PM   #52
vtracer20

i've noticed that here in the US it seems that girls get more abuses than in europe.....maybe that's why
Old 06-14-2004, 07:26 PM   #53
vtchgrl2k2

cuz women are hot
Old 06-16-2004, 10:56 AM   #54
GeneralDzur

Quote:
Originally posted by wal
maybe they were dropped on their head as a child??? or had disturbin childhood?? god knows but two dikes are ok if they let ya join in other wise . they are no use to no one

Where the crap did he/\ come from? Just wondering...

I don't really get off on the idea of two girls (or two guys)...but I'm a Christian, so that might have something to do with it. I don't know - natural sex sounds so much better too me.

I would imagine (from my unexperienced point of view) that girls turn because they've been abused or had bad experiences with men in the past, and just decided to give up on them.

Just my 2 cents.

- Dzur
Old 06-18-2004, 05:31 PM   #55
Kool-Aid

I couldn't be a lessie though...
Old 06-18-2004, 05:38 PM   #56
black95gs-t

Its cuz they are irrational beings. DUH!

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

"Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!" Mycivicjust8u
black95gs-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 05:41 PM   #57
Kool-Aid

WHy do you say they are irrational?
Old 06-18-2004, 05:50 PM   #58
black95gs-t

Have you ever met one? Seriously though. Read "thanks to nice guys" thread. Story of my freakin life. They always complain about the assholes, but never take advantage (not the bad take advantage) of all of the nice guys that surround them.

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

Old 06-18-2004, 06:24 PM   #59
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by black95gs-t
Its cuz they are irrational beings. DUH!

See...I would've guessed they were irrational simply because they're women.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 06:44 PM   #60
Kool-Aid

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
See...I would've guessed they were irrational simply because they're women.

What's THAT supposed to mean?? Why do you think women are irrational??
Is there anything NICE to say about women??
Old 06-18-2004, 06:49 PM   #61
GeneralDzur

Quote:

Women rule!!!....

*ahem* There's a nice thing

It's always puzzled me why women date/get in relationship with these loser guys who are abusive/liars/whatever.

Maybe they thrive off of that...but it always seems like the girl is too dumb to realize the *good* guys around her.

- Dzur
Old 06-18-2004, 06:55 PM   #62
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by GeneralDzur
It's always puzzled me why women date/get in relationship with these loser guys who are abusive/liars/whatever.

Maybe they thrive off of that...but it always seems like the girl is too dumb to realize the *good* guys around her.

- Dzur

Thus backing up my theory that women are irrational. And that's only one example. And sure, there are tons of good things about women...probably just as many good things as bad things.

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Old 06-18-2004, 06:56 PM   #63
Kool-Aid

You know what, I have lesbian friends and one of them told me that a woman knows how to treat and do a woman...
I think that women in relationships start off ok...but as soon as the guy shows his true colors...after having developed feelings for this guy...it's hard to leave them...that's what I am assuming...we're designed to love and be loved...
Old 06-18-2004, 08:02 PM   #64
black95gs-t

Quote:
What's THAT supposed to mean?? Why do you think women are irrational??

They are better than guys.

Old 06-20-2004, 03:24 PM   #65
Kool-Aid

Quote:
Thus backing up my theory that women are irrational. And that's only one example. And sure, there are tons of good things about women...probably just as many good things as bad things.

You know what, I think that guys are also the same...but I also think that women are better than guys though...not because I myself am a woman but because of how guys are today...young, dumb and full of cum...
I know that some females, the 20%, are immature, but the majority aren't.
Old 06-20-2004, 03:31 PM   #66
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Yeah...just keep thinking that men and women are soooooo different. Sure...men are retarded. Women are just as retarded...they just hide it better and we seem to excuse it more.

Old 06-20-2004, 05:22 PM   #67
Kool-Aid

Quote:
Yeah...just keep thinking that men and women are soooooo different. Sure...men are retarded. Women are just as retarded...they just hide it better and we seem to excuse it more.

I do think that men and women are different...if you don't then...I don't know what to tell ya...
Old 06-20-2004, 06:17 PM   #68
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
but because of how guys are today...young, dumb and full of cum...

oh...and women aren't....
Quote:
I know that some females, the 20%, are immature, but the majority aren't.

and I'm sure that percent is accurate...ok, I'll counteroffer....20% are immature......the other 80 are psycho.....

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2004, 06:40 PM   #69
DsBlu01CivEX

i really don't think that men and women are all that different....both genders have their good pionts and their bad points. But that's what makes us attracted to one another (or to the same sex) and a lot of the time the good and bad points are the similar from one gender to the next.....it's like steve said though....some characteristics are "expected" of each of the genders.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2004, 08:22 PM   #70
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
not because I myself am a woman but because of how guys are today...young, dumb and full of cum

Did you happen to mention this to your ex while he was throwing a hump into ya on Friday? Didn't think so.

Old 06-20-2004, 09:03 PM   #71
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Did you happen to mention this to your ex while he was throwing a hump into ya on Friday? Didn't think so.

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2004, 11:33 PM   #72
Kool-Aid

Quote:
Originally posted by AccordinStyle
oh...and women aren't....

and I'm sure that percent is accurate...ok, I'll counteroffer....20% are immature......the other 80 are psycho.....

Well, see, I've never ever come accross any females who wanted just sex and who wanted to screw guys over...so it's hard for me to believe that some females are like that. I've been told, by guys, that whoever they were with had done them dirty and that whatever happened...blah blah blah...but it's hard for me to believe...I dunno, maybe Im young, dumb, and full of cum...
Old 06-20-2004, 11:37 PM   #73
Kool-Aid

Quote:

And what point, exactly, are you trying to make?? I wanted to dowhat I did...so what...
Old 06-20-2004, 11:50 PM   #74
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Well, see, I've never ever come accross any females who wanted just sex and who wanted to screw guys over...so it's hard for me to believe that some females are like that.

Then you've obviously come across, by my approximation, 3 women. They suck just as much as men when it comes to that shit. This is what bars and clubs are for.

Quote:
And what point, exactly, are you trying to make?? I wanted to dowhat I did...so what...

My point is that if we're all so "young, dumb, and full of cum", why bother associating with us...let alone sleeping with us? Seems rather hypocritical to me.

Old 06-21-2004, 12:12 AM   #75
Kool-Aid

Quote:
Then you've obviously come across, by my approximation, 3 women. They suck just as much as men when it comes to that shit. This is what bars and clubs are for.

My point is that if we're all so "young, dumb, and full of cum", why bother associating with us...let alone sleeping with us? Seems rather hypocritical to me.

Ok...so how about all women dissassociate with all guys...and how is it hypocritical??
Old 06-21-2004, 12:22 AM   #76
Kool-Aid

Bottom line...is that I am a strong believer that men are more fucked up than women are, by far, and the reason why I think women still associate with men is because we have compassion, we are forgiving, and we are loyal...if women had the hearts to just forget all men and leave them alone by their stupid mistakes...you all would be fucked...the way some men treat women, how how the HECK could you compare the way women treat men...cop out is what it seems to me...you ought to reconfirm the definition of hypocrite...
Old 06-21-2004, 01:37 AM   #77
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Alright, I don't know what the hell "reconfim" means in the conext in which you've used it (reconfirm means to establish more firmly...I don't know how I could possibly reconfirm how wrong you are or how hypocritical you're being). What I do know is that you're apparently batshit insane. Men and women are essentially the same...a bunch of retarded hairless apes running around fucking each other over. Women have no more compassion than men and in many cases none at all. How many women out there marry for money vs. men? Yeah...so very compassionate. You think women are better simply because you're a woman. You're absolutely blind to the idea that maybe we're all the same. Some of us will fuck over others, some of us won't. It'd be easy for me to say "no way...guys are better because blah blah blah" just because I'm a guy. But no...as a human sexuality minor I KNOW what the truth is. Do us all a favor...don't forgive us for our mistakes, don't be loyal (that's a complete fucking joke...women...loyal...right), and don't use your hearts. Then everyone will be fucked because you've failed to realize you need us just as much as we need you (for what I'm not sure yet but I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually). I don't know who you've been listening to but you've been grossly misinformed. Women are just as shitty as men...plain and simple. Anyone who thinks otherwise should have big "M"s tattooed on their foreheads so they may be more easily identified as morons by the rest of us rational folks.

Old 06-21-2004, 06:46 AM   #78
Kool-Aid

Sounds like somebody needs therapy...what happened? That one girl broke your heart and now you're against women now?? Ok...acceptable.
Old 06-21-2004, 07:12 AM   #79
wal
2nd Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by GeneralDzur
Where the crap did he/\ come from? Just wondering...

I don't really get off on the idea of two girls (or two guys)...but I'm a Christian, so that might have something to do with it. I don't know - natural sex sounds so much better too me.

I would imagine (from my unexperienced point of view) that girls turn because they've been abused or had bad experiences with men in the past, and just decided to give up on them.

Just my 2 cents.

- Dzur

i come from the uk, two lasses in ya bed at the same time ?? not gettin of on it ? just think of all the positions ya could do plus two ladys are better than one. if one gets tried out ya got a reserve
wal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 07:21 AM   #80
Kool-Aid

If you guys ever wanna see a good lesbian scene...check out that movie "Bound"...it's with Jennifer Tilley and some other chick in which I had forgotten her name. When I was in Iraq, I was on a midshift, no one was around and I had saw that scene...got me ALL excited...it was pretty intense, for me at least...