.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2004, 11:02 AM   #1
Kool-Aid

The Perfect Guy

Ok...so what do you ladies think the perfect guy would be for you? I know one time I was sitting in the lobby at the gym and I had looked to my left and out of the basketball gym comes this guy....dude was 6'3...about 200lbs...dark grayish green eyes...big beautiful smile...Im sayin this dude was mouth watering...I had to get to know him. SO we did hang out for a while but he turned out to be a sort of a jerk and we don't hang out anymore...
Old 03-23-2004, 09:16 PM   #2
cashizslick

Re: The Perfect Guy

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool-Aid
Ok...so what do you ladies think the perfect guy would be for you? I know one time I was sitting in the lobby at the gym and I had looked to my left and out of the basketball gym comes this guy....dude was 6'3...about 200lbs...dark grayish green eyes...big beautiful smile...Im sayin this dude was mouth watering...I had to get to know him. SO we did hang out for a while but he turned out to be a sort of a jerk and we don't hang out anymore...

Well, I will defign a perfect guy. . .

I am the perfect guy.

Im 5ft 7in, blonde hair, blue eyes, 140 lbs - i might be a lil short for your likes, but i take Thia Style Kickboxing and have been doing that for 4 years, 3 nights a week (hitting pads), and one night of sparring (fighting) each week. My instructor has been trying to get me to take a fight, but i dont want to - only because it would require 3 months HARD training, and i have school and work which are more important . .. . . . . in essence, i can knock people out quite easily (not to brag - but just cause im short doesnt mean im a wimp).

I have a 3.22 GPA in college, and plan on getting my CPA when i graduate . . . so, ill have money .

Im funney, sarcastic, love to go out to eat, buy cloths, see movies, and do fun stuff like hang out on the waterfront in Boston.

~~~~~Howz that for a want add??~~~
Old 03-23-2004, 10:14 PM   #3
DsBlu01CivEX

Perfect guy for me.....hmmmmm

physical traits....tall (I'm talking like 5' 11" or taller), nice eyes (doesn't matter what color as long as I love to look into them), short hair, and a guy that takes care of himself....I don't need a lot of muscles, I just want to know that he cares about his apperance...this includes clothing.

other personality type traits....respectful, honest, caring, sentimental...but not more than I am!, similar interests and willing to teach me about his interests that I know nothing about, intelligent (I have to have intelligent convos occassionally), good sense of humor, independent, trusting, has goals and will actually work towards achieving them.......

Oh and intelligent doesn't necessarily mean that he has to have a degree in something....I've met plenty of intelligent guys that haven't gone to college...

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 01:59 AM   #4
mylittlecivic

did you mean physical or all around perfect?

i found my perfect guy, its almost like we were made for each other

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 07:40 AM   #5
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Re: Re: The Perfect Guy

Quote:
Originally posted by cashizslick
Im funney, sarcastic, love to go out to eat, buy cloths, see movies, and do fun stuff like hang out on the waterfront in Boston.

Now all you have to do is learn to spell. hehe, I'm just playing!
Old 03-24-2004, 08:05 AM   #6
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

Tall (6' and up), dark haired (thick, preferabley black but not opposed to brown), dark eyed (preferabley blue but not opposed to black/brown), caramel complexion (yummy), most likely a latin flavor (what can I say...?), well built (obviously), well hung (absofuckinlutley) and verrrrry sexy (I'll never leave his bed). Mental attributes would be intelligent, good sense of humor, caring, compassionate, strong, etc....

I can't go on anymore 'cause I'm gonna start crying.................. .......where are you?!......
Old 03-24-2004, 09:07 AM   #7
cashizslick

Re: Re: Re: The Perfect Guy

Quote:
Originally posted by Whiteclipse99
Now all you have to do is learn to spell. hehe, I'm just playing!

I am a terrible speller
Old 03-24-2004, 10:20 AM   #8
Kool-Aid

When I saw that guy I thought was perfect, I didn't get to see if he was well hung because I didn't want to rush things but I think he could have done some serious work to me if I had let him...
What was so perfect about this guy, other than his looks, was that I could NOT stop lookin at him...I would have been one of those people who would have gotten into a car accident just lookin at him...just his smile, his eyes, and height...and the fact that he plays basketball as I do made it ALL perfect...man!!!!!
Old 03-25-2004, 09:30 AM   #9
nindoo

Re: Re: The Perfect Guy

Quote:
Originally posted by cashizslick
Well, I will defign a perfect guy. . .

I am the perfect guy.

Im 5ft 7in, blonde hair, blue eyes, 140 lbs - i might be a lil short for your likes, but i take Thia Style Kickboxing and have been doing that for 4 years, 3 nights a week (hitting pads), and one night of sparring (fighting) each week. My instructor has been trying to get me to take a fight, but i dont want to - only because it would require 3 months HARD training, and i have school and work which are more important . .. . . . . in essence, i can knock people out quite easily (not to brag - but just cause im short doesnt mean im a wimp).

I have a 3.22 GPA in college, and plan on getting my CPA when i graduate . . . so, ill have money .

Look at me I am perfect man

I do kick boxing I am 5'7 and 50 pounds of full muscle

Wait there's more I'm broke cause I'm a student

sleep with me...

OH!!! COME ON!

way to market yourself
Old 03-25-2004, 10:24 AM   #10
ShagginJet

I love how the two ladies that did post posted physical traits first and then listed the personality traits. See ladies, men aren't the onle ones who think with a "different head" so to speak.

I'd say i'm the perfect man but it'd be a lie. I am a really good one though. My only problem with myself is my physical shape. I just lost 26 lbs and start hitting the gym next week. Give me a couple months and then I'll be the perfect man.

You ladies don't want the perfect man anyways. When's the last time a nice guy finished first??

Kool-Aid: let's here your perfect man description.... the gym guy doesn't count.

http://63.249.135.19/hdrive/car/index.htm
ShagginJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 11:17 AM   #11
IALuder

Re: The Perfect Guy

Quote:
Ok...so what do you ladies think the perfect guy would be for you?

i wasnt expecting guys to post this thread after reading that line. but then agian im wrong. the 1st person to reply was a guy. lol

i find that funny.

anyways im not the perfect guy and nor will i ever be. at least i dont plan to be. either like me as is or go away cause i aint changin for no one.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 12:54 PM   #12
cashizslick

Re: Re: Re: The Perfect Guy

Quote:
Originally posted by nindoo
Look at me I am perfect man

I do kick boxing I am 5'7 and 50 pounds of full muscle

Wait there's more I'm broke cause I'm a student

sleep with me...

OH!!! COME ON!

way to market yourself

If you cant poke fun at urself, then you have a rather low self opinion. . .
Old 03-25-2004, 01:04 PM   #13
Jessy

well i'll go ahead and be sappy here...
my boyfriend is my perfect guy.

taller than me (i'm 5'9" and hate feeling freakishly tall like i did when i dated a shorter guy), doesn't have brown eyes (cuz i do and i'm sick of looking at them), doesn't have long or brown hair (i got that too), and isn't real stressed out or bitchy (cuz i can be).
he knows how to dress and cook well without my help. he knows which shoes to wear with which pants.
he doesn't forget important dates. he does the laundry, dishes, and cleans just as much as i do. he folds his towel and hangs it up nicely when he's done with it.
he's not scared of my nephews, they love him to death. he's not scared of my lizard, my dogs, my horses, my cats, my birds, or my fish. basically, he puts up with my freaky animal obsession.
he makes good money at a decent job (right out of college), is really fun, plays video games and board games with me like a little kid, plays guitar and loves cars. spends a lot of time helping me fix mine, and even my mom's.. he puts up with my bullshit, my grumpy moods, takes me out to dinner and buys me flowers.
What more could a lady ask for?
Old 03-25-2004, 01:56 PM   #14
IALuder

Quote:
Originally posted by Jessy
What more could a lady ask for?

after reading all the things he does. i dont want to know what more a lady would want. hell i cant do half the things he does.

Old 03-26-2004, 04:12 PM   #15
Kool-Aid

Ok...I would have to go for a taller guy becuase I am 5'9...color don't matter...he would just have to have beautiful eyes and a big smile. I have a thing about hands...so he would have to have masculine hands...has to weigh at least over 160lbs...being blonde or brunette don't matter...I don't care too much for long hair though...me being in the military and all...is that good enough?
Old 03-26-2004, 04:16 PM   #16
Kool-Aid

You are too much nindoo
Old 03-26-2004, 05:08 PM   #17
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by ShagginJet
I love how the two ladies that did post posted physical traits first and then listed the personality traits. See ladies, men aren't the onle ones who think with a "different head" so to speak.

Just because I listed them first doesn't mean that they're the most important to me.......

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 05:23 PM   #18
Kool-Aid

I think that physical traits are the first thing noticed and interesting to both males and females...we just don't look at a good lookin guy and think "Damn...he's fine...I wanna f*ck"...guys do...sex is the first things on your minds when you see a good lookin girl...
Old 03-26-2004, 05:58 PM   #19
nindoo

Quote:
You are too much nindoo

Thank you my friend,
and welcome to Agraba!
Old 03-26-2004, 06:55 PM   #20
Kyle
elyK

Quote:
I think that physical traits are the first thing noticed and interesting to both males and females...we just don't look at a good lookin guy and think "Damn...he's fine...I wanna f*ck"...guys do...sex is the first things on your minds when you see a good lookin girl...

exactly...phsycal traits are what people see first...so if you're ugly...you're basicaly SOL(like me...:()

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 07:51 PM   #21
IALuder

^ i with you. im in the wow how can he be allowed in public ugly. so gurls never get to know me. but im use to it.

Old 03-27-2004, 02:44 AM   #22
spoogenet

Your perfect guy is MEEEEEEEE! Hehe....

I'm really not that vain. But I must try to sell myelf.....

6'3, about 195 lbs.......

b

EDIT: yes, I'm slightly intoxicated right now.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg eye_portrait.jpg (7.8 KB, 63 views)
Old 03-27-2004, 02:58 AM   #23
mylittlecivic

Quote:
Originally posted by spoogenet

EDIT: yes, I'm slightly intoxicated right now.....

you forgot the horny part......

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-27-2004, 03:13 AM   #24
spoogenet

Quote:
Originally posted by mylittlecivic
you forgot the horny part......

That was implied......afterall, I am male.

Unless you were talking about yourself??? Hmmmm......hehe

b
Old 03-29-2004, 12:38 AM   #25
Kool-Aid

I think that everybody is beautiful in their own unique way...
Old 03-29-2004, 11:44 AM   #26
IALuder

^ that still doesnt get me laid.

Old 03-30-2004, 12:40 AM   #27
Kool-Aid

Ha ha ha ha ha...SFKing....Im sorry...you'll get laid one day...or two or three....
Old 03-30-2004, 02:05 AM   #28
ShagginJet

^ Since you're handing them out can i get one?

http://63.249.135.19/hdrive/car/index.htm
ShagginJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 03:38 AM   #29
Kool-Aid

Ha ha ha...I see that you read my last reply wrong...but you can have four five and six...
Old 03-30-2004, 01:16 PM   #30
nindoo

Quote:

I've got great elbows
Old 03-30-2004, 10:45 PM   #31
spoogenet

Quote:

That's a noble and romantic position to take. If you actually live by your words, then I admire you and wish for more women like you.

And a twist on aforementioned words.....that still doesn't get me love.

b
Old 03-31-2004, 12:07 AM   #32
Kool-Aid

Definately do...
Old 03-31-2004, 12:50 AM   #33
spoogenet

Quote:
Definately do...

Well, that's simply......awesome.....

b
Old 03-31-2004, 12:57 AM   #34
Kool-Aid

Im studying philosophy right now and I was reading a chapter on how people perceive things...especially beauty...
What is beautiful to you guys?
Old 03-31-2004, 01:04 AM   #35
spoogenet

Damn.....beauty, it's soooo complicated. There's facial beauty, beauty of the bodice, beauty of the personality, and beauty of the person (the interaction of all things combined). It's simply unexplainable, it's just a feeling I have, a feeling that is unique to me and differs case-by-case with guy-friends I have.

The simplest definition would be that beauty is the embodiment of the traits I desire in a thing. The traits I desire are a matter of opinion, personal preference, fantasy, fetish, etc.

It's too subjective for definition. For instance, I have a buddy where we frequently differ in opinion on girls. If he finds her attractive, I almost always find her nasty and vice versa. There are some girls we both agree on for looking bad, and some we agree on for looking good, though.

b
Old 03-31-2004, 01:32 AM   #36
Kool-Aid

Ok...so then what is beauty of the face?
Old 03-31-2004, 01:53 AM   #37
mylittlecivic

Quote:
Originally posted by spoogenet
Damn.....beauty, it's soooo complicated. There's facial beauty, beauty of the bodice, beauty of the personality, and beauty of the person (the interaction of all things combined). It's simply unexplainable, it's just a feeling I have, a feeling that is unique to me and differs case-by-case with guy-friends I have.

The simplest definition would be that beauty is the embodiment of the traits I desire in a thing. The traits I desire are a matter of opinion, personal preference, fantasy, fetish, etc.

It's too subjective for definition. For instance, I have a buddy where we frequently differ in opinion on girls. If he finds her attractive, I almost always find her nasty and vice versa. There are some girls we both agree on for looking bad, and some we agree on for looking good, though.

b

didnt he cover that? "beauty is the embodiment of the traits I desire in a thing" since everyone is different everyone is attracted to different things so what is beautiful to one person may just be 'ok' to someone else.

Even if you dont find beauty one way in someone there is always something beautiful about that person we are all beautiful

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-31-2004, 01:59 AM   #38
spoogenet

Quote:
Ok...so then what is beauty of the face?

That depends on a face-by-face basis. I really don't know that there's a good answer to the question. For example, I've known girls who I wasn't really attracted to, or unattracted to, in the face, who after I knew them for a while became very attracted to them. Little facial expressions, coupled with personality (they are tied/related to one another), made the difference over time. A girl whose picture I'd see and say "nah, not that hot" I may know personally and say "yeah, she's totally hot"......because it's not so simple.

And photo beauty versus real beauty varies too....for example a photo can capture a single moment, one expression, on a girl's face that can just be super sexy.....but she may not actually be, generally, that sexy in the face. Know what I mean, Vern?

The only way I could describe what I think is beauty in the face is through example, and the only way to truly illustrate through example is for you to just hang out with me constantly. But I will try to provde some examples.

Pamela Anderson = not hot, at all
Cyndia Crawford = not really hot at all
Halle Berry = totally hot, haven't seen her where she wasn't
Cameron Diaz = hot at times in Charlie's Angels and SA Mary
Lucy Liu = hot at times in C's As, A McBeal, and Payback....
Beyonce Knowles in Goldmember = totally hot.
Natalie Portman = totally hot
Mena Suvari = not really
Tara Reid = totally hot
Julia Robets = hot at times
Jennifer Anniston and Courtney Cox = usually hot, but not always

Ok that's just some that I can think of from my most visible movie collection and from memory of some girls other guys I know think are hot (such as P Anderson). But as mentioned before, it's just not that simple.

I really wonder what makes a girl's face pretty. I see girls sometimes and think they're really pretty, and right next to them is a girl I don't think is so pretty, but with a close look there really isn't that much of a difference from one to the other......it's just one of those things that there is no recipe for, if you add up the nicest feature of a few different pretty girls and put them together, there's no guarantee you'll end up with a pretty girl. And add to that personality and expressions, and it's even more complicated.

But if ya wanna know if you've got a beautiful face, just send a pic and I'll let ya know. haha.

b
Old 03-31-2004, 12:06 PM   #39
IALuder

thanks. i cant wait till day one.

as for beauty. i could give you a huge ass thing to read but i wont. i dont want to type it all out. as for me i look at the face first. most guys really dig the body before the face. but i dont really dont care how hot a chick is or can be. its her attitude that wins me over. i cant stand chicks my age acting like there 12 or chicks that are stuck on themselves.

Old 04-01-2004, 12:10 AM   #40
Kool-Aid

That especially goes with guys. That's why from now on I won't date any guys younger than 25 because every guy that I've kicked it with were confused, immature, and 18 all over again. I don't like that. I like a MAN...not no BOY.