Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2001, 09:09 AM   #1
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Honda Style Fraud Squad

Have you ever been ripped off? Do you know someone thats been ripped off? If so post it up here and let us know. This will help protect our present and future HondaStyle.com members from becoming a Victims too.

Wether it be a seller on Ebay, or a Scam shop post it up here.

Note:This is not a complain session about shops or people, this Thread is for Crooks and Theives. Please dont post complaints about slow delivery or bad customer service. Id like to keep this open for people that have taken money or products and run.
Old 12-03-2001, 09:16 PM   #2
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

tj's speed and style on GBC

he ripped me off for $14. I know is not a big amount of money but it is the gesture that matters

TJ's Speed and Style on Group Buy Center

Last edited by Racing Rice : 12-04-2001 at 06:34 PM.
ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2001, 07:13 PM   #3
grumblemarc

chapmansltplus.com

This guy sells alarms and such on Ebay. I purchased one of those one-wire alarms-for my wife's Suzuki-as a new-in box item. I guess he forgot to remove the "renewed" sticker from the alarm because that's what it was. He shipped it in an unmarked box which I thought was strange seing as if it WAS new it should have come in the manufacturer's packaging. I guess the box had renewed stamped all over it and that's why it was re-packaged. All in all it was still waranteed so I really didnt mind because it was so inexpensive but when I emailed him to ask why he shipped me refurbished product he claimed total ignorance and wound up leaving me negative feedback!
Old 02-20-2002, 07:12 AM   #4
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Originally Posted by Drumsy

I have grown tired of dealing with them, and to partly satisfy my pent-up frustration and partly warn potential customers of receiving the same poor, despicable, and putrid service I did, here is what I have to say.

I originally ordered a set of White/Clear taillights for a 2000 Accord 12.21.01 on www.procarparts.com. I used my Visa check card, as I was sure the transaction would process.

I received a phone call a couple of days later, informing me that the transaction could not be processed. I explained that I had used my debit card, and would forward a PayPal payment ASAP. On 12.28.01, I PayPaled ProCarParts a payment of $137.90.

On 12.31.01 I received this email:
Thanks for your payment, but you didn't include the ebay item # with
it.

Please let us know the item # you are paying for, and include the date
you
paid paypal, amount and your name.

Thanks.

I replied back immediately, copying my confirmation email (which contained my item description, part #, and order #) that I had received on the 12.21.01.

Do you know that on 01.03.02, I received the exact same email again? And again I replied back to them, copying my confirmation email in hopes to expedite the arrival of the lights, which were intended as a christmas present.

I received a reply email from them on 01.04.02 and it states as follows:

We apologize for the inconvenience. We will ship it out on Monday. Thank you.

Wouldn't you know it, but about two weeks later I received the package, which contained (get this) a set of clear tailights for a 94-01 Dodge Ram Truck. I was stoked!!! I immediately attempted to call them via the number on the shipping labor, but received busy signals repeatedly. It wasn't until about three days later when I was able to speak to someone. His name was Mark, and he asked me to please fax him some photos of the items, to ensure they were in excellent condition, and he would send me a packing label. I explained that I would do my best to get those to him.

It took me approximately a couple of weeks to lay my hand on a friends digital camera (I didn't want to pay extra for film and development). After getting the pictures taken, uploaded, and printed out, I was finally able to fax them around the 8th of February.

On 02.12.02, guess what email I got??

Dear customer:

We received your fax today, but your did not inlcude your item or order
number on it. Please email us your order or item number so that we will
know what item that you are referring to.

Thank you.

(Sigh)I replied back immediately with all the necessary information. The next day, 02.13.02, I received this email:

Dear customer:

If we send you a wrong item, we will offer an exchange within 7
days,and
we do not accept any refurn for refund. If the item has not been
installed
you would like to return, we can made an exceptionp; however, you will
be
deducted of $20% restocking fee.

Before we can issue your a return authorization code. Please email us
the
pictures as it is not clear on you fax.

Thank you.

This is the email I fired back:

To whom it may concern:

I spoke to Mark directly regarding this issue and have
been waiting a call directly from him.

The issue is I ordered red/clear tailights for an
Accord. I was shipped tailights for a Dodge Ram.
This is not my fault, this is ProCarParts fault. I do
not own the Accord anymore*, otherwise, I would request
an exchange. Since it's ProCarParts fault that I was
not shipped the correct item, and since I no longer
own the Accord, I refuse to allow the 20% restocking
fee. Maybe you folks should have paid a little
further attention to what you were shipping. I will
not pay for someone else's mistake.

I demand the full $137.90 be paypaled back to me at
drumsy99@yahoo.com immediately.

You have inconvenienced me by asking for more
pictures. I do not own a quality digital camera and
the images I sent you are the best that I can do. The
lights were not installed, since I do not even own a
Dodge Ram. Remember, they were the incorrect item to
begin with.

Daniel

*I no longer wished to give the gift, it was too late and pointless.

A couple of days pass, no responce, so I send back requesting further information and my money.

Three guess as to what I got today?

If we send you a wrong item, we will offer an
exchange within 7 days,and
we do not accept any refurn for refund. If the item
has not been installed
you would like to return, we can made an exceptionp;
however, you will be
deducted of $20% restocking fee.

Before we can issue your a return authorization
code. Please email us the
pictures as it is not clear on you fax.

Thank you.

Now, as most of you might feel, I am really, REALLY tired of dealing with this. My latest email to them restates my case, and also includes the link to this post in our For Sale Forum, as well as the links to all the other sites I will be posting this on.

For your sake, please do not do business further with them. Their customer service and quality of service is bar none, probably the worst I've seen of any online retailer.

If you have any questions regarding this issue, you can reach me at drumsy99@yahoo.com. I'm not sure what my next course of action will be, if they do not cooperate. Let's hope they do.

Take care folks!

*If you have similar experiences with them, please post it in this thread: http://www.honda-acura.net/forums/sh...threadid=91330
Old 04-04-2002, 01:27 PM   #5
HondaTypeJ

YA! I hate ProCarParts! They suck big !@#$. I ordered one set of Altezza (back then when I thought they were cool) and they charged me for 2 sets and sent 1 set! I had to go through a big ordeal before I got it straightened up. AND they were rude about it. Thats it! THEY MADE THE LIST!
Old 05-02-2002, 03:51 PM   #6
4jacks

WheelMax.com

Do NOT purchase from them

::

Ok, So I posted up here the wheels I ordered (Wheels Forum

Ordered them thursday (4/3/02), got a decent price, said they be here early next week

1) they didn't ship them till the following tuesday, thier only service employee, Anya lied to me and said they shipped monday, they arrived friday (4/12/02)

2) they sold me 18" chrome wheels... while checking out my wheel companies home page.. they are not CHROME they are something new Called HMC silver or High Metallic Coating, basicly they are a High grade of Painted wheel and it looks just like chrome. But thier cheaper lighter wieght, and you run the risk of scratching them. I spent 20 mins or more disscussing them with Golden Apple my wheel company... So OK .. I'll try them... but thier still not what I paid for and Not what was Advertised.

I found out the chrome part the day after thier ordered, and I call back and talk to the Owner Jeff of Wheelmax... He swears up and down that they are chrome, but offers a refund. At this point I told EVERYONE I had 18" chrome on its way ! So I had to have them, He said he would take them back if I was Unhappy, but I would lose $90 shipping.

***PLEASE NOTE*** I will never ever ever AGAIN admit that I do not have CHROME wheels, No one can tell, so from now on, the only ones who know, are you and my Wife. All my freinds think I have Chrome Wheels, And I'll lie on any other post and say I have Chrome Wheels.

3) they come in..... 2 of my wifes wheels the white ones ... THE CHEAP ARSE balancing fell off !!!! It was the sticky kind... I had to take those two to Pep boys and have them balanced for $20... Wheel Max gave me a $10 credit for that

4) One of my "Chrome" wheels if F*cked up ... It looks like someone lied it on it's side and ran a Mack truck on it. It has 4 small nicks on the part of the wheel that sticks the most out.
I simply CAN'T put that on my Car.

5) The F*'ing back of the wheel isn't even Coated with that HMC Silver crap... So anybody who know anything about a wheel should know that thier not chrome Dipped !!!

6) they told me I was Getting TOYO tires ... I got FALKEN ?!?!!??

7) Two of the Balancing on my Wife's white rims Fell off, and I had to take them to Pepboys for $20.

They wouldn't even take the wheel back and send me a new one. I had to call UPS and have them pick it up.. and UPS has to file a Claim .. and If UPS accepts the claim then they will send me a New wheel.

I am just Friggin PISSSED .. I have three nice wheels sitting in my Living room doing NOTHING !! WTF !!! I'm going have to wait probably a MONTH to get the Fourth wheel to put on my Car... HOW GHETTO IS THAT !?!?!?

When you have a problem at wheelmax, you don't call the sales company, they have a seperate line, for one gurl who handles everything that is not a SALE. Anya.... Her line is busy from 10 am until 2 pm (Lunch Break) and from 2:30 until she leaves. I would litterally sit on the phone hitting redail for an hour at a time and not get through. Several times I called the Sales line and asked a Sales Person to leave Anya a message to Call me. I left her a totally of 7-8 of these Messages. She returned 2 of them.

On the Day, that I found out that UPS had denied my claim. I spents 4 hours trying to get a hold of Anya. At 1pm I left a message with a sales rep to call me. At 1:30 I did the same, At 2 she went to lunch with out calling me. I left another message to call me right away. At this point i'm yelling at every sales rep I can speak to.. At 2:30 her line is back busy and I leave yet ANOTHER message to call me back. At 3:15 Her line rings and a guy answers the phone and tells me she is in a Meeting. I FLIPPED. I starting yelling the F word everywhere, He hangs up on me. I called back, he asks if I'm calm now, I tell him no and proceed to tell him to go knock on the door of the meeting and get her. I told him this for 30 minutes NO luck... At 3:45 I yelled at him to put the biggest F-ing sign he could find saying that If i did not receive a call back in 30 minutes I was calling the Better Business Berua and I was Sending Both sets of Wheels Back and wanted all my F'ing money. At 4:15 I reach for the phone and as I'm picking it up , it rings. It's Anya .... she tells me some BS story about how the meeting was about my issue and how they were going to be soo nice as too send me a new wheel. I told her to make sure it shipped out tommorow (4/26/02), make sure the tire was the correct direction, and to go to the shipping room and write with big red marker on my package the words "DO NOT LAY FLAT", I also told her to Call me tommorow and leave the UPS tracking number on my answering Machine. Well she not leave the tracking number on my machine. Once again her line is forever busy and I leave serveral messages for her to call me with the tracking number. NOTHING. Ups tries to deliver it Tuesday, I don't get home to find the notice until late, saying they'll try again wensday, well I have to work that day too, so I miss it, but It was early enough for me to go to the neighbors house and ask them to receive it. So it's Thursday, today and I get me wheel.. Thier is no "do not lay flat" on the box. as I suspected, but they were kind enough to put a peice of cardboard in with it. And the wheel made it to me without any damage.

And alas, my struggle is over. and I feel so relieved that I never have to talk to those people again. But I also feel robbed, robbed of my time, my money, my patience, and my faith in customer service.

And exactly Four WEEKS from the date I ordered my wheels, I put them on my car !

4jacks@gmail.com

Happy Honda'ing
4jacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2002, 12:09 AM   #7
Grey16

This is not a complain it is just a heads up I just don't want to see anyone make the same dumb mistake i did. Make sure before you buy a product its the right product I made the mistake of paying for a tranny before i saw it now I've been waiting for over 2 months because people(retailers) don't listin to what you want or need and they just sale you waht ever they think ight work. What happened was i need a new tranny I had to give the guy cash in advance so he didn't get stuck with it if I changed my mind but what I want to know is how does "I need a tranny for a B16a thats in a 95'civic" I want to know how that turned into a 99 civic ex tranny. People just don't listin so make sure you ask them they will take it back or you could to get scewed with something that is completly useless. Not everyone(retailer) doesn't listin. Just C&G automotive in cypress,Cali
Old 06-06-2002, 10:56 AM   #8
1SweetV6

Do not order or buy from A nearly New Tire/Motion Mania

Short notes at bottom.

There also called: Nnt's Motion Mania. There located in: 715 Walnut St. Easton Pa. I bought 2 R1 racing seat's from then at Carlisle. They told me all I had to do was call R1 and order the mounting brackets. Okay, that sounded easy enough. I talked to my pro shop and he called them for 2 1/2 weeks before some one finally got back. When you call the # it go's to some one's V-mail, saying R1 will get back to you. Well he called EVERY day and left a message, and called at least 2 times more, a day, to see if anyone would pick up. Finally they got back to him and said "They do NOT sell the mounting brackets with out the seat." Okay. I had to call my Credit card company to get a hold of them. They did not have there phone # on the reseat. So I finally get a hold of them and talk to a Mike. He said just order the Sparko mounts, they will work. I talk to my pro shop and he call's Sparko. Now if they don't fit Sparko will NOT take them back. They give him the speck's of the bracket, just the top part where they would mount to. We measure it and they DON'T fit. So I'm really pissed at this point about it. I call them up and say I'm bringing them back I wont my money back. Mike said ok. That was last Wednesday. I go down there yesterday (06/05/02). It takes me 3 1/2 hour's (125 miles 1 way) to get there !!!!!! So a friend go's with me, he also went to Car with me. We finally get there and the first guy is totally cool about it. He's like Okay let me talk to the manager. Well guess who it is, the guy who sold me the seat's. That guy was a TOTAL @$$. He was like I never said call R1 and bla bla bla. My friend is Yes you did, I was there. So I tell him they brackets don't fit, Mike said I could get my $$ back. He is like well Mike was fired, he shouldn't of said that. YOU CAN'T HAVE YOU MONEY BACK !! I tell him (all cool headed) about how far I drove and everything. Also about the mounting bracket's. Then he said well all you have to do is drill the holes in the bracket's. I was like WTF. Mike NEVER said anything about that. They only told the pro shop where the holes were. So after arguing with the guy he said if I order the brackets and they STILL will not fit I can get my money back. So now I have to spend 60+ dollars just to see if they work.

Short notes. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. They do not stand by there products and lie about information just to make a sale.
Old 06-06-2002, 06:57 PM   #9
blind34_1

This does not have a anything to do with cars, it involves paintball products.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM WWW.FIRSTCALLPAINTBALL.COM

First Call has screwed me royally. I ordered two products (a barrel, and a co2 tank) and It has been more than three months. I have been contacted only once to tell me that my barrel is out of stock. They offered to change styles so I dont have to wait for it to be in stock. I did, and have never heard from them again. I sent about 8 emails and called twice (long distance). NOTHING. I sicked the BBB on them and now I'm just waiting. This is not how you do business.

**EDIT/UPDATE**
I retract previous statement. it took well over a year, but it turns out a friend of the owner saw my dillema online and helped work it through. apparently there was a computer screwup or something, but I have received all of what I wanted and they even gave me a double trigger for free. So I'd say they rectified the situation quite well.

Last edited by blind34_1 : 09-03-2003 at 12:31 AM.
blind34_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2002, 02:06 AM   #10
delsolvtec
Del Sol Forum Moderator

Alright...

JC Whitney..

Ordered a set of "Direct Fit" accell injectors from them. Well it turned out the injectors were about 2mm too big on both ends to fit my car. So I requested the return slip and sent them back. Well a week later I get a new set of the exact same injectors back. So I send them back again. This time I get the same set back only the receipt is missing out of the box. Now they are telling me they can't do anything without a receipt.

On another note..

audiobahn

I ordered a VAFC from them and received a SAFC.. Tried to send it back and they sent it back to me saying no returns on electrical items.. WTF is that? They sent me the wrong part...

anyone wanna buy a SAFC??
Old 09-26-2002, 12:23 PM   #11
GirlRacer

I have, I was ripped off by that Erebuni company. I ordered my front bumper from them and it SUCKED when we got it in. It didn't fit right, it didn't have a very good support system... We pretty muchly had to rig 2 braces/brackets on the underneath of it just to keep the thing from vibrating off! It was ridiculous.
Old 09-29-2002, 06:34 PM   #12
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
... We pretty muchly had to rig 2 braces/brackets on the underneath of it just to keep the thing from vibrating off! It was ridiculous.

I hate to say it, but thats how most Fiberglass bumpers and stuff are.. They are crap IMHO.
Old 10-08-2002, 01:10 PM   #13
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

well lets see...I have tons of shit to ***** about...I'll just sum it up in one sentence instead. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT BUT ANYTHING FROM EBAY FROM ANYPERSON FOR YOUR RIDE! Yeah, it might be a sweet deal but most if not all of the dealers there are crooked assholes. From this point on I only but from shops (and still get ripped off mostly) my link with Extrememe Dimensions, and from groupbuycenter. There, thats my 2 cents.
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2002, 04:38 PM   #14
cashizslick

JDMhondaparts.com

My buddies engine had No ecu, not distributer cap, no airbox, no wires, and no water pump. Correct me if im wrong, but dont all engines come with these parts when you order them?
Old 12-22-2002, 10:35 PM   #15
HondaChickk02

I got ripped off by redlinezone.com at Ebay from some altezza tail lights that costs $150. they sent me the wrong lights, i sent them back and they said they didnt have my correct lights and wont give me my freakin money back!! BEWARE!
Old 12-24-2002, 10:44 PM   #16
Shot 2 Hel

one way to keep from getting ripped off is by not buying things online UNLESS you see their return policy. Never ever order parts for one thing from 2 different people. If they say that you have to order things for your part, just tell them to order them and you will pay for it along with the price of the original part when you get EVERY part. I personally like to deal with stores myself. But that is not possible for everyone.
Old 01-06-2003, 11:19 AM   #17
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

Quote:
Originally posted by HondaChickk02
I got ripped off by redlinezone.com at Ebay from some altezza tail lights that costs $150. they sent me the wrong lights, i sent them back and they said they didnt have my correct lights and wont give me my freakin money back!! BEWARE!

I wouldnt really call that bad...at least you got your $$ back.
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2003, 10:39 PM   #18
Operatic

JC Whitney.com

i ordered a shift lite from these guys with over-night delivery. lets do this saying it started monday.

MONDAY: ordered 5" Rice Tach With EXTREAMLY bright shift lite from JC Whitney.com with over night delivery.
TUESDAY: Package did not come in, since it was late i decided to call them the next day.
WEDNESDAY: i called them, talked to a guy named Phil. i asked him about my order, gave him all the information he needed. and he explained to me in a responabile manner that the item was not sent out that night as i had orderered it past 3pm. yet.... on my slip it said 1:02pm... crazy stuff ya know, those times and all. and since i'm pretty darn sure there store is on the west coast, that means it would have been 1 or 2 hours earlier than that. wel anyways, he said the item would be shipped out immedititly.
THURSDAY: package never arrived..... called them back, got the same b.s. different guy.
FRIDAY: mind you this is still the 50 dollars extra i paid for over-night shipping. package had not arrived, i called again. Same shit, different sales rep, but now he says something along the lines of "we're on back order of that certain item, thats why it wasn't shipped out" interseting..... really
SATURDAY: nothing
SUNDAY: nothing
The next MONDAY: nothing... i call again... give em hell, they give me hell... i cry once i hang up [i didn't really cry, but i felt like busting some skulls]
The next TUESDAY: package arrives.... hooray!

so in the end i got over-night.. +1 week. i should have just done the free shipping, i would have gotten it at the same time.

also when i tried to tell them what happened, they said there not responsiable for that..... ya.... i was pissed.
Old 01-15-2003, 05:46 PM   #19
Civicfrenzy

Im not sure how its gona get resolved but
import-store.com
Bought some headlights from them. The next day i cancelled the order. They sent me an email back sayin that the order was cancelled then 2 weeks later it shows up on my credit card bill. I might get my money back or i might not but the situation has stil turned into something i do not want to deal with right now.
Old 01-20-2003, 08:46 PM   #20
RiceGirl

www.prodigyworks.com

I purchased a Kamikaze 4-1 Ceramic header from them in Oct 02. I even paid for 3 day shipping. Well.. After 5 days I called the 1-800 number they gave me but all I got was an answer machine. WEll.. after 14 days I finally recieved a call saying that it was on backorder.. So.. I understood and decided to wait. Well, after a month and a half I noticed I got charged for the header. So.. I got all excited. Well.. Lets just say.. The header never came in. I sent out e-mails and left messages saying I was going to call my credit card company and the Better Business Bureau Management if they didn't contact me. But still no answer. So In December I called my credit card company and filed a dispute. I got a full refund..

Talk about Poor Custumer Service..
Old 01-20-2003, 08:47 PM   #21
RiceGirl

Quote:
Originally posted by Civicfrenzy
Im not sure how its gona get resolved

Call your credit card company and file a dispute.
Old 09-02-2003, 07:03 PM   #22
thermal
Banning Machine

Another one to add is a username who goes by the name of Dark Realm Customs or BlownVTEC (appears to be the same person). I do not think that he frequent our site but he has a bad reputation from other sites. I personally never dealt with him. Here's a link to the whole ordeal:
http://www.homemadeturbo.com/forum/i...;threadid=8696

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
thermal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2003, 10:20 PM   #23
MAXed Out
6th Gear

So far i had problems with Ypracing. I ordered my altezza on Labor Day weekend and still haven't received them nor a confirmation that it shipped out. I'm not accusing the guy but want to prevent others from the same thing happening to them so i would watch out for him. He actually gave me positive feedback the day i paid but haven't heard from him since. Some of his e-mail replies were it was labor day weekend u have to let me catch up. Hopefully the product will make up for the time but i doubt it. So if I were u i would watch out.
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
MAXed Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2003, 11:47 AM   #24
Jan

yeah once i actually ripped off some toilet paper when i realized the roll was well,pretty much all rolled away ... lol

no the biggest one i remember is when i bought a omega watch two years ago at a place called mayors in miami,and then saw the same one at another mayors in aventura mall in north miami for like 800 dollars less.i was soo pisseddd i actually went back to the one i bought and demanded that they match up the price but they said no,its a franchise thing not a corporate.so i just returned the watch,went back to aventura place and got my new omega for 800 less same thing works like a charm i only wear to special events or business meetings got pics to prove hehe....
Old 10-26-2003, 10:28 PM   #25
smrlda1

I ordered a TRD oil cap from WCToyotasport.com for christmas...I think it was like Oct. or early Nov. I had asked it it would be here by xmas and they said yes. So I get my bill, and I was charged twice. They fixed it and all, but guess what? I didn't receive the oil cap by christmas. So I called them, pretty fired up, saying that I bought it specifically for xmas, etc. And even though the transaction started out as bad, they ended up crediting my account and giving us the oil cap for free, so it all worked out.
Old 12-14-2003, 08:57 AM   #26
95mr2turbo

jspecautosports.com
jspecauto.com

his name is ismael and he's a complete *** cheathing bastard.. READ:

They promised me and even showed a picture of enjo mount kit, I got a custom made PIECE of GARBAGE mount kit that was freshly spray painted.

They promised I would get the correct linkage for the 4th gen b16 swap and it wasn't correct.

The motor had a bad head gasket, and bad valve seals.

The wiring harness was promised and advertized to be made for the swap which it was a stock dx harness.

They didn't send a crank pulley with the damn swap and when I contacted him he said that's tough luck and hung up.

please note I paid 2400 for a custom b16 swap to fit the 4g.

To make a long story short. He screwed me and when I contacted him many times he pretty much said I'm in canada and your in the US so if you want to try and press charges go ahead it will be very difficult if not impossible and probably not worth your time. SO... DONT BUY FROM HIM!!! He has even got stuff on ebay so BUYERS BEWARE!!!

I have pics also if you guys wanna see the mounts. They are SERIOUSLY unbelievable!!! he cut the middle inserts of out regular stock mounts and used the rubber pieces then took some kind of metal piece and just put inside that with elmers glue. It was the shittest thing ever. when you picked up the mount everything fell out lol anyway yea BEWARE!!!
Old 12-20-2003, 12:21 AM   #27
AkimboStylee

www.importinvasion.com: back a couple months ago i bought a CAI for my car, they said it would be shipped from new york two days after purchase, 3 weeks go by and come to find out they lost it (the shipment) and neglected to send me anew one, well i got one the next day 2day air, witha little note that said thank you and blablabla, and a threatening note that said when i recieve the first one they shipped out and accepted it they would charge me
Old 01-15-2004, 04:42 PM   #28
thermal
Banning Machine

never order anything from www.motormatrix.com

Read the story:
http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showt...threadid=19256

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
thermal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 05:12 PM   #29
Kool-Aid

Wow...I'v never been ripped off yet and that's why Im sorta hesitant about ordering stuff online. I want to but I am very skeptical about it. I don't think that I would have a choice because I can't find a place in Las Vegas where I can get stuff for my Honda...so it sucks...
Old 03-10-2004, 06:47 PM   #30
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

i best some of the people here can vouch for me.

Old 04-12-2004, 07:06 PM   #31
AkimboStylee

CMTTRADING, INTERNET SOUND SOLUTIONS=JUDYSDEALS:

On the 24th i orderd a 0 gauge wiring kit & 7-14 days delivery, well today is the 20th day and no shipment. i contacted them and they were supposed to call and email me the tracking number, never happend, beware of this company they are just out to rip you off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and beware of Styledright.com, he is only there to rip you off aswell (j/k stefan, he is awesome, with killer prices, go to him before anyone, he says he will try and beat prices, plus free shipping!!!!!!!!!)
Old 05-22-2004, 04:04 PM   #32
CD5Passion

^ lol
I've personally never had a problem with anything I've gotten from EBAY. every person I've dealt with has sent me a product that is exactly as described and is made well. Course I only buy cosmetic stuff. but you need to expect some problems from time to time, so I wouldn't say don't order from ebay, just be cautious and check out their feedback before making a purchase
Old 06-07-2004, 11:22 PM   #33
CivicRacingGirl7

i don't know if he/she is still floating around the internet, but avoid any transaction with jun woo song. last known location was liburn, ga.

this individual (some claim it was a he, some a she), has scammed over 14 individuals that are known about. "he" scammed my sister out of $700 almost a year ago (sept. 03), claiming to be selling recaro srd's, along with a list of other items. this individual, after receiving the payment of a money order, claimed to have never received it (lie #1, as it was overnighted and confirmed as delivered). a few days later, "he" still claimed to have never received it (lie #2, at this point it time it was confirmed that the money order was cashed into a bank account at bank of new york in atlanta, ga). after this information was shown to the individual, proving that the payment was in fact received, "he" stopped contact.

an email address will do no good, as it seems this individual used a different yahoo.com email address for each "transaction". "he" has scammed many people, ranging from $200+ to $1400+.

if anyone has any information on this individual, please let me know.
Old 06-07-2004, 11:32 PM   #34
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

well come to me, i will never scam people

Old 06-08-2004, 01:00 AM   #35
Kalvin

Was it Liburn or Lilburn, Ga? Post his address and I'll take a drive by his house and take some of pictures.
Kalvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004, 06:27 PM   #36
Honda_Killa

Quote:
I've personally never had a problem with anything I've gotten from EBAY. every person I've dealt with has sent me a product that is exactly as described and is made well. Course I only buy cosmetic stuff. but you need to expect some problems from time to time, so I wouldn't say don't order from ebay, just be cautious and check out their feedback before making a purchase

Me neither. I buy car stuff all the time from Ebay. Procarparts.com being one of the normals. I've alwas got what I orderd and I've always got it on time.
Old 06-17-2004, 12:53 AM   #37
bent_remy

If you live any where near new york city don't ever go to webester auto toys. EVER! . These mutha fu*kers can't install shit. They jacked my for $250 in installation fees and almost ruined more than $1400 of equipment. I gave them 4 infinity 6 1/2 kappa's with 4 tweeters, 3 rockford 10 inch HE2's subs with a enclosed mtx box, sony cdx 610 head unit along with rockford 500x 4 channel amp, bd1001 mono amp, rockford 1 farad cap and a 4 gauge dual amp kit also by rockford. ( You know how many telephones I had to sell to afford that all that sh*t). Any way I gave these fools everything they needed to install this system correctly and these fools fuc*ed it up. These people don't know what the f there doing. After I got the car back the system played for about 2 hours before the amp was blown. These gusy tried to ground the 1000 watt amp with a 8 gauge wire instead of using the 4 gauge on included in the kit which of course blew the damn amp. They didn't run the grounds from the cap like they should have and the didn't correctly wire the 4 channel amp to the rear speakers which also blew those later on and they forgot to install my tweeters in the rear. The next day I went back and they agreed to replace the rockford amp and install it correctly but refused to replace my speakers or give me any cahs back. I felt like fire bombing the place (which still might happen bandit: ). DON'T EVER BUY OR INSTALL ANYTHING FROM WEBSTER AUTO TOYS. EVER!!! THEY SUCK!!!!!!!:
Old 08-11-2004, 06:59 PM   #38
FlooredAccord
2nd Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by pdiggitydogg
well lets see...I have tons of shit to ***** about...I'll just sum it up in one sentence instead. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT BUT ANYTHING FROM EBAY FROM ANYPERSON FOR YOUR RIDE! Yeah, it might be a sweet deal but most if not all of the dealers there are crooked assholes. From this point on I only but from shops (and still get ripped off mostly) my link with Extrememe Dimensions, and from groupbuycenter. There, thats my 2 cents.

I agree. EBAY is filled with crooked ass bitches. So is PAYPAL, the online payment method supported by ebay. They're involved with a class action lawsuit. So if ya have beef with them, email me and I'll send you a letter with all the info.

What are you gonna do? Sick your dogs on me? Or your bees? Or dogs with bees in their mouth so when they bark they shoot bees at me?
-Homer Simpson
FlooredAccord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 12:23 PM   #39
RxGoaT13
4th Gear

My friend got ripped off from mitsuparts.com AKA JDMpowerplant.com
check out what happen here...
http://www.advancedautosports.org/fraud.html
RxGoaT13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2004, 02:38 AM   #40
Civic_RedLine
3rd Gear

Please listen to me when I tell you, "do not buy anything from kboy1219@aol.com his ebay id is the same with the aol.com he took $125 from me for an aem cold air intake then took two tooks to arrive while I made a dispute to paypal. He then provided told me to return it if I wanted to, to get my full refundso I did. ANd meanwhile paypal took his side for providing confirmation # while I just returned to sender. SO basically he took his intake back and ne ver gave a refund. NEVER BUY FROM KBOY1219
Civic_RedLine is offline   Reply With Quote