.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2002, 11:02 PM   #1
DsBlu01CivEX

Darn Goat F**ker

" i love ya, never stoped"...yah so this was said by the goat f**ker tonight. He said it to me while we were casually chattin about our week so far. WHY ME??????????????????? Grrrr........if ya love somone ya don't treat them like shiz, correct? and if you do dump them...you don't say shiz like that to them after you are broken up....correct?

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2002, 11:28 PM   #2
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Re: Darn Goat F**ker

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
[if ya love somone ya don't treat them like shiz, correct? [/b]

Exactly. If you're not being treated right, you need to get out of there.

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2002, 09:12 AM   #3
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Its just one line of BS after another.. Why dont you just forget about him?
Old 04-03-2002, 09:23 AM   #4
DsBlu01CivEX

I do and then he talks to me...I don't wanna be an a$$ like him and be rude. Even if he did treat me like crap. There are absolutely NO worries though. I'm not getting back with him...I need to "experience" more people and things. I can't just settle for one a$$hole whol tells me he loves me because I'm afraid I'll stay single the rest of my life. Sometimes I think I work better single...like I'm incapable of a long-term relationship. I'm definitely takin Mt. Biker's advice on this one..."the second and third times around don't work".

Just thought I'd keep everyone up on my soap opera-esque life with this forum

Old 04-03-2002, 02:37 PM   #5
FeelMyRide

Too bad there isnt some unwritten law in human anatomy that says for every BS one liner a guy uses he loses 1/2 an inch or something like that. Something to make them think twice before they try their acts. It really pisses me off!!
And gurl don't even worry, its better to be single and have time to yourself then be in a relationship that gets you nowhere. I think you should cut this sucker off. All communications, be a full out b*tch. Are you guys at a "friends" level now? Cuz that never works! I tried being friends with my last ex and I had to have my number changed because I couldn't take it anymore.
Old 04-03-2002, 07:40 PM   #6
Incubus

Just cut all contact, it's the only way.
Old 04-03-2002, 09:41 PM   #7
DsBlu01CivEX

yah you could say we are at "friends" level...but it seems like I'm the one keeping at friends level and not sayin stupid shit like above. he's actin like he regrets something....I still say his loss. I know in my head and heart that I won't get back together with him...I don't need my heartbroken like that again. It's hard for me to cut off all communication though cuz we have a lot of mutal friends now....and we go to the same club. Its not like I'm callin him or he's callin me though. When we talk it's either at the club on fridays or on aol. My thing is though if he is regrettin what he did...thats gonna make me turn it on a little bit more to drive him insanely(?) jealous. It's really the only way I can torture him. Ugh it's soooo much easier for me to be a cold hearted b*tch to people I don't know. I need to work on this some more.

Old 04-03-2002, 10:08 PM   #8
Incubus

My policy: try not to bring significant others into your group of friends because when it inevitable ends, your gonna have to still see that person.
Cut all communication off.......if you have to just tell them f**k off then do it. You don't need that person as a friend, at least until you are both truely over it, which usually takes years or at least many many months.
When a guy says he still loves you or anything of that type after he's been a jerk to you, he's really saying, "I thought after we broke up I'd be pimpin' it and I didn't need you anymore but things didn't work that way and I'm lonely and I need to get laid."

I avoid any possibilities of even a chance encounter, which includes not going to places I know this person usually goes to, etc.......
I know some of those things are a bit extreme but I've found that it works because I've never had to deal with any post relationship BS from the person, and on the few occasions that they do try to talk to me I speak to them as if I am an abominable asshole and they are less than dirt so that they get the message quick and easy.
If I'm the person to end it, then I am nice, but if they screwed me over in some way, there is no reason to try to be nice: if a stranger did something really bad to you, you wouldn't try to be nice in return, at the very least you'd do what you can to avoid that person again.
Ok, sorry this got long, I don't blame you if you got bored and skipped most of what I just typed....
Old 04-03-2002, 10:24 PM   #9
DsBlu01CivEX

nah i actually read it...i tend to be long winded myself so I can be patient at times...

Old 04-04-2002, 07:21 AM   #10
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

I agree with incubus..

Course torture can always be a fun option too..
Old 04-04-2002, 06:42 PM   #11
juvenile

what about a biatch slap...won't that work?
Old 04-04-2002, 10:45 PM   #12
FeelMyRide

I'm kinda drawn here..
A part of me would love to get him right back, like heres what I been feeling you S.O.B!! and then you do your thing and make him feel your pain.. but then the other part of me just says "Fu*k him!" I want this @sshole out of my life and my mind so why am I gonna go out of my way to see him suffer? A lot of times not giving a damn gets them even more jealous, but then sometimes they just don't care either. But if neither of you care, does anyone else? NO! So yeah I wasn't much help there But thats just how this chica thinks.. BTW I am currently engaging in the second "Fu*k him" attitude with my ex and its doing wonders!!!
Old 04-05-2002, 07:58 PM   #13
4jacks

I'm just glad... my goat F*$ker phrase has grown...

Although I started it at Goat Sacraficier and it got mutated someone...

Well anyway.. i don't need to type advice cuase i'd just be repeating what everyone has said...

but you should tell him he's a Goat F'er !!!

Happy Honda'ing
4jacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2002, 10:03 PM   #14
tightteg52

Hehe on the goat thingy my 9th grade year somone burned into the grass "weiss Blows goats" weiss being the biggest dickhead principle at my high school!! God that was funny!! I know I know that was very very off topic!
Old 04-06-2002, 12:39 PM   #15
DsBlu01CivEX

Not totally off topic tightteg...but the funny thing...I can sort of elaborate on that. When I was in 7th grade...geez that was a long time ago....at our county fair, some sick perverted guy snuck in and had sex with one of the sheep there. Of course he got arrested and probably became someone's b**ch in prison...but anyway...there was one teacher people really didn't like and the one desk in my reading class had written in it "Mr. McWilliams is the sheep f**ker." People around my area still talk about this dreadful event to this day.

Old 04-10-2002, 11:25 PM   #16
toykilla

It's called a mind game. Guys play them a lot and by the looks of your post, its working.
Old 04-10-2002, 11:47 PM   #17
DsBlu01CivEX

yah yah yah...I know someone needs to kick my ass for even still worryin about this guy.