.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2002, 10:57 PM   #1
SpongeBobFastCar

Worst Date?

What's the worst date you've ever been on?

I'm actually going to have to think this one through before answering myself... I have quite a few in my lifetime to choose from. *lol*
Old 03-03-2002, 11:52 PM   #2
Niacin

Ever taken a vegetarian to a steak house?

Ever had your date run into her ex-girlfriend?

Ever had to stop off so she could "fix up"?

Ever been told, "I hate that shirt, I hated dinner, I hated the movie, wanna come over to my apartment and cuddle?"

Ever been stabbed in the hand with a fork?

Ever had a chick suffer an epileptic fit at dinner and still want to see the movie?

Ever dated a Scientologist?

Ever found rape pr0n while waiting for the girl to get ready?

I have more.

Max
-soon to be single, again.
Old 03-04-2002, 07:54 AM   #3
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

I cant really think of an awful date that I have ever had.. Ive had some mishaps but nothing bad..
Old 03-04-2002, 08:40 AM   #4
girlzgotcarz

This is sooooooooo easy for me, My senior Prom. I was woth my ex, we went out on the dance floor to dance right? WRONG he drcided to ignore me and worry about telling everyone about his after party, I tapped him and said hey there can I have you for just one dance to my self? Well he got Pissed started yelling at me on the dance floor in front of everyone, so I went to sit down and the tears started, the he yelld at me for crying, all my friends( and some that I barley knew) asked me if I was ok, or if I wanted to go party with them , but stupid me I went with him and it continued all night at the party, at one time he started yelling at me because I fell asleep! finally his big brother stepped in and made him leave me alone. the next day he acted as if nothing happened! What a way to end the year!
Old 03-05-2002, 02:51 AM   #5
Quist

Niacin,

Thats some pretty awesome handy work, please tell me that some of those are made up.

If they're not then thats pretty damn amazing

Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-05-2002, 05:08 AM   #6
Chief
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by girlzgotcarz
This is sooooooooo easy for me, My senior Prom. I was woth my ex, we went out on the dance floor to dance right? WRONG he drcided to ignore me and worry about telling everyone about his after party, I tapped him and said hey there can I have you for just one dance to my self? Well he got Pissed started yelling at me on the dance floor in front of everyone, so I went to sit down and the tears started, the he yelld at me for crying, all my friends( and some that I barley knew) asked me if I was ok, or if I wanted to go party with them , but stupid me I went with him and it continued all night at the party, at one time he started yelling at me because I fell asleep! finally his big brother stepped in and made him leave me alone. the next day he acted as if nothing happened! What a way to end the year!

He sounded like a real loser...glad he's now your ex!
Old 03-05-2002, 09:53 AM   #7
girlzgotcarz

ya me too, but we had a child together so I still have to put up with his nonpayin' child support ass.......
Old 03-05-2002, 10:10 AM   #8
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

What a shame!! Its sad when people cant take responibilities for their own actions..
Old 03-05-2002, 08:51 PM   #9
2000Pimpinex
Super Moderator

My first date with my now ex wasn't the best. Yes we both had fun but I got physically hurt. She poked me in the eye twice. The same darn eye. Of course it was accidental but nonetheless it hurt.
1985 Ford Bronco XLT 5.8 351W
w/ 33X12.5X15
2000Pimpinex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2002, 04:31 PM   #10
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by 2000Pimpinex
My first date with my now ex wasn't the best. Yes we both had fun but I got physically hurt. She poked me in the eye twice. The same darn eye. Of course it was accidental but nonetheless it hurt.

How did you drive back?
Old 03-07-2002, 11:11 AM   #11
Mr Sleeper

Have you ever experienced this:
4 yrs ago, I go out with this girl to a party and end up meeting her best friend who is now my WIFE
LOL Weird turnout. My ex, her best friend hate us both
Old 03-07-2002, 03:37 PM   #12
2000Pimpinex
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile

How did you drive back?

I pushed the pedals and she turned the wheel. We made it home ok.
1985 Ford Bronco XLT 5.8 351W
w/ 33X12.5X15
2000Pimpinex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2002, 07:05 PM   #13
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by 2000Pimpinex

I pushed the pedals and she turned the wheel. We made it home ok.
LoL that's good! Hillarious to think off. The best would be if some punk tried to race you!
Old 03-07-2002, 08:08 PM   #14
Niacin

Quote:
Originally posted by Quist
Niacin,

Thats some pretty awesome handy work, please tell me that some of those are made up.

If they're not then thats pretty damn amazing

Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, they're all real. I justify it by thinking of myself as the Wingman to the Free World ...dating the psychotic so you don't have to.

Max
Old 03-08-2002, 02:48 PM   #15
Incubus

Ever had a girl try to kill herself on the date? wow.....do you think there was a second date? and I don't know what's worse....is she trying to kill herself because your her worst date or some other reason?!?

This girl that I was really really good friends with went with me to my Winter Formal. I liked her and over the years I gathered that she like me, but we were kinda younger so nothing ever really came of it....well anyway I show up to her house to pick her up and take pics, and as we're taking pics, her new big buff boyfriend shows up to take pics too, and give me dirty looks!!! Suffice it to say, that night sucked! Turns out that guy became a cop in the city i live in and he always messes with me!

I had a girl get mad at me once because on our first date we went and saw Sleepy Hollow and I laughed at the part when the Headless Horseman stuffed the little kid in the bag! We did go on a few more dates after that so I guess she got past my wierd sense of humor!

Most Unlikely Place for a Date: I took a girl to a mini Honda car show at a Honda dealership by my house.....I was gonna pick her up after the car show but she wanted to go! Kinda wierd but I got some props for showing up with some hottie! Later that afternoon we went to ANOTHER car show! Wow, just a wierd date altogether!
Old 03-12-2002, 11:18 AM   #16
Quist

Quote:
Originally posted by Incubus

Most Unlikely Place for a Date: I took a girl to a mini Honda car show at a Honda dealership by my house.....I was gonna pick her up after the car show but she wanted to go! Kinda wierd but I got some props for showing up with some hottie! Later that afternoon we went to ANOTHER car show! Wow, just a wierd date altogether!

thats a killer date, its hard enough for me to find someone around here that is in to cars like me,(thats not a moron) let alone a hot chick.

As for the rest of the dates mmmmmm....... Sorry
Old 03-12-2002, 07:35 PM   #17
Incubus

I've had some pretty rotten dates but they all turned out to be fun in one form or another in the end......maybe not the psycho chick though. She was just whack.

I think things would have gone good with the sleepy hollow chick but I stopped calling her.

I was totally blown away when that chick wanted to go to those car shows. I met her on the internet to boot, in some personals section. I had just gotten my cable modem (around September 2001) and I was enjoying the web so I thought I'd click around. Turned out she went to my school and stuff.......I could give you the link to her ad!

I'm not greedy, every guy should have a girlfriend that is into cars! lol