.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-2002, 09:10 AM   #1
girlzgotcarz

good news

Well I am happy to report that after my last couple of posts that thins have improved immensly, we are getting along much better and it looks like things are going to work out for the best, he started going to the gym with me last week which made me very happy because it means that what is important to me ( health wise) is also important to him. Although he is sore as hell he is still motivated which is what impresses me the most. Well I thought that after all the depressing posts latley this post was a little bit of posativity that was needed. Any way I hope everyone can work out their problems!! Good luck!
Old 03-16-2002, 09:57 AM   #2
2000Pimpinex
Super Moderator

Congrats, it seems like everything is going good. I'm happy to hear the good news.
1985 Ford Bronco XLT 5.8 351W
w/ 33X12.5X15
2000Pimpinex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2002, 10:30 AM   #3
Lovebuzz13

I'm glad everything worked out. Maybe he can teach my b/f err...... EX b/f a thing or two...
Old 03-16-2002, 12:35 PM   #4
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

That's great. I'm glad things are going better for you.

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2002, 03:08 PM   #5
4jacks

That is great ... I hope you both get to Buff up... Tell Him to use Creatine... It's not full proof, and doesn't work for everyone, but it did wonders for me , when I first started to hit the gym. Get it cheap on Ebay.

Happy Honda'ing
4jacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2002, 11:11 PM   #6
girlzgotcarz

Quote:
Originally posted by 4jacks
That is great ... I hope you both get to Buff up... Tell Him to use Creatine... It's not full proof, and doesn't work for everyone, but it did wonders for me , when I first started to hit the gym. Get it cheap on Ebay.

Stupid question, but what exactly does it do?
Old 03-17-2002, 03:15 PM   #7
Kyle
elyK

Get it off ebay?...wow man,..that doesn't sound too safe...

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2002, 04:52 PM   #8
Incubus

Maybe he just wants to go to the gym because there are a lot of hotties there! lol, I'm only joking! I can be cynical but I have a sense of humor also.

I'm really happy for you! I think it's good that you posted a positive thread, as the nature of this forum can tend to be negative as people talk about their problems more than their happiness.
Just make sure that your b/f doesn't get more buff than you, so you can still kick his arse in an argument!
Old 03-22-2002, 11:38 PM   #9
4jacks

Even though I sound like a retard I really did read a lot of articles about this..

Creatine is a supplement you body has that helps you build muscle. Basicly when your overdosing on Creatine You take a lot of Water and shove it in your Muscles.... I'm skinny... I mean Slendor ... So it really helped me out... I gained 20lbs in like a month.. Lost half of it when I went off of it.. Basicly it's get's you a fake buff body...

Not that it's really fake I took my bench up 60 lbs ! And on Creatine I really felt a lot less tired when working out.. I could do a lot more sets before becoming physically exhausted.

And thiers these neat things called Seals that they put on all medication and most foods... so you know you got real creatine off the net.

Well thats my .02 of information

Happy Honda'ing
4jacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2002, 10:11 AM   #10
2000Pimpinex
Super Moderator

The weight you loose after getting off creatine is all water weight. Usually, most of it that you gain while on it is water weight as well. But I do agree, when used properly, with a good diet and excersice program, it will help you reach your goals. Supplements aren't for everyone so make sure you do enough research on anything before trying it.
1985 Ford Bronco XLT 5.8 351W
w/ 33X12.5X15
2000Pimpinex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2002, 11:49 PM   #11
juvenile

I dunno but all these products to help you gain muscles and things such as that I don't really like. A human body should buff up normally, not with the help of something else. You don't know the side effects it might have in 10, 20 or 30 years down the road...