.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2002, 04:01 PM   #41
SilverHX4Me
2nd Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by Racing Rice
Dont give up man... Youll find her sooner or later..

Man, I remember in school when there was a girl I wanted to ask out. Id find out what all of her classes were at what time. That way I could strategize a path crossing sometime during the day..

stalker!!! hehe j/k!!
SilverHX4Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2002, 04:11 PM   #42
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverHX4Me

stalker!!! hehe j/k!!

haha.. nah... I only followed her home a couple times... j/k
Old 03-08-2002, 04:50 PM   #43
Mr Sleeper

oh man, this is really funny but interesting. I want to know what happened today (Friday)
Old 03-08-2002, 06:47 PM   #44
juvenile

Well I just got access to a computer been BUSY doing homework and then car show.
Well I was looking all over the school! Couldn't find her. I was so pissed but depressed by the end of the day because I had such an opportunity on Wednesday when she was alone walking by my car as I was in it! And now I have march break for a week, which I could have used to possibly spend time with her
Basically I have to wait a week now!
Old 03-08-2002, 08:45 PM   #45
4jacks

OK OK OK !!!!!

Now it's time for the big guns !!!!!

Here's the Most Sad depressing story.. to make you stalk this gurl.

Back in 5th 6th 7th and 8th Grade I liked this Gurl Alicia. She was great really cute, Extremely nice, freindly and very respectable. Well I was a Dork, and a shy one at that. We were freinds and we had been in classes together and we're cool and all. And I always had the feeling she liked me, BUT I just never worked up the nerve to ask her out. I was infatuated w/ the gurl. But I couldn't find "The Right Time" or work up the guts.

FINALLY in 8th Grade for the End of the year 8th grade dance, the big one before High School. I decided that I was going to ask her to go with me!! Then she broke her leg playing softball. This was GREAT , nobody else was ever going to ask her but Me in that condition ! BUT I WAS STILL A PUSS I told my freinds about it, after 4 years. So of course they put me on the spot, and we're going to make me call her. Well I was still a chicken, and just agreed to let one of my best freinds do it for me. So he called her and asked her for me one the phone AND she said NO I couldn't believe it ... I was torn !!! I was mad cuase I REALLY thought she liked me. He asked her if she was going w/ someone else, and she said no. I couldn't figure it out. ... I knew she didn't Dislike me. I wasn't THAT dorky. Well I didn't go to the dance! And I didn't really talk to her for the rest of the Year. Then in HS she was in One of my classes, I was casual with her, we both had a lot of other things going on. Then I found out my parents we're moving to Maryland, and I left in the middle of that Year. My very last day at school, she was in my last class. I asked her why she didn't want to go to that dance with me. She looked at me really sad with the prettiest eyes and said she thought my freind was prank calling her. Well I couldn't help ... my feelings for her had died down some but I still liked her, and I told her How much I liked her for all those Years, ..... And I cried!! Not a lot just a couple tears. It was such a stinking BUMMER ... this gurl I really truly admired and wanted to be with LIKED me too.... and we Coulda had almost 5 years together... but I was a puss... and now we both knew and I was Leaving for Maryland and Would NEVER see her again. And I haven't

And I was Never a Puss Again.

Happy Honda'ing
4jacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2002, 10:49 PM   #46
juvenile

WoW! That's a depressing but nice story. There is a moral to be learned in this. And I did have the guts, I just couldn't find her. Dammit a whole march break I COULD have spent with her
Old 03-09-2002, 09:14 AM   #47
girlzgotcarz

Quote:
Originally posted by 4jacks
OK OK OK !!!!!

Now it's time for the big guns !!!!!

Here's the Most Sad depressing story.. to make you stalk this gurl.

Back in 5th 6th 7th and 8th Grade I liked this Gurl Alicia. She was great really cute, Extremely nice, freindly and very respectable. Well I was a Dork, and a shy one at that. We were freinds and we had been in classes together and we're cool and all. And I always had the feeling she liked me, BUT I just never worked up the nerve to ask her out. I was infatuated w/ the gurl. But I couldn't find "The Right Time" or work up the guts.

FINALLY in 8th Grade for the End of the year 8th grade dance, the big one before High School. I decided that I was going to ask her to go with me!! Then she broke her leg playing softball. This was GREAT , nobody else was ever going to ask her but Me in that condition ! BUT I WAS STILL A PUSS I told my freinds about it, after 4 years. So of course they put me on the spot, and we're going to make me call her. Well I was still a chicken, and just agreed to let one of my best freinds do it for me. So he called her and asked her for me one the phone AND she said NO I couldn't believe it ... I was torn !!! I was mad cuase I REALLY thought she liked me. He asked her if she was going w/ someone else, and she said no. I couldn't figure it out. ... I knew she didn't Dislike me. I wasn't THAT dorky. Well I didn't go to the dance! And I didn't really talk to her for the rest of the Year. Then in HS she was in One of my classes, I was casual with her, we both had a lot of other things going on. Then I found out my parents we're moving to Maryland, and I left in the middle of that Year. My very last day at school, she was in my last class. I asked her why she didn't want to go to that dance with me. She looked at me really sad with the prettiest eyes and said she thought my freind was prank calling her. Well I couldn't help ... my feelings for her had died down some but I still liked her, and I told her How much I liked her for all those Years, ..... And I cried!! Not a lot just a couple tears. It was such a stinking BUMMER ... this gurl I really truly admired and wanted to be with LIKED me too.... and we Coulda had almost 5 years together... but I was a puss... and now we both knew and I was Leaving for Maryland and Would NEVER see her again. And I haven't

And I was Never a Puss Again.

Well that is a very sad story but ........think about it, It really wasn't meant to be, what it was meant for was to teach you and help you learn what to do and it sounds like you did so don't think of it as a sad story but a learning experience that helped to better you! There is always an up side to every bad thing that happens.
Old 03-11-2002, 10:16 PM   #48
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

damnit, i think i godda go talk to someone now

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2002, 10:19 PM   #49
juvenile

What do you mean?
Old 03-12-2002, 08:25 PM   #50
4jacks

Quote:
Originally posted by girlzgotcarz

Well that is a very sad story but ........think about it, It really wasn't meant to be, what it was meant for was to teach you and help you learn what to do and it sounds like you did so don't think of it as a sad story but a learning experience that helped to better you! There is always an up side to every bad thing that happens.

Of course there's an Upside, Life went on ... I had the average akward high school years , Then I Feel in Love with my Wife and Lived Happily ever after.

BUT The Point was to Get Juvey Really Depressed and Stalking that Gurl !!!! So I left that Part out

Happy Honda'ing
Old 03-12-2002, 08:38 PM   #51
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile
What do you mean?
if your talking to me, theres a girl who i was kinda going out with, she always with me, we went by our selves and ate, hung out etc etc, then it got serious, which was good, and when it went to fast (her fault BTW), she broke it off and jsut was like, i wana be with you but im not ready for all this im my life. we didnt talk for like 2 days, then we would talk on the phone every night for 1.5-2 hours minimum, then her ex-boy friend came into town, and one day online, when she told me he was coming, she was like i hope you know who dosnt take this the wrong way, cause its not anything like that, well i havnt talked to her much besides at work since then. and actualy yesterday, we talked for like 20-30 mins durring work, while it was slow. just about what we've been upto in the past.... shit, 3 months

Old 03-12-2002, 08:40 PM   #52
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

but it was almost like how it was when we first started to be together, i hope i can get her back, she was so right for me. everyone thought we were perfect together(including us) but she was going through some major family shit, thats why she didnt wana seriose relationship then

Old 03-12-2002, 09:28 PM   #53
juvenile

Damn!
L.I.A.B! = Life Is A Bi**h
and then you marry one (j/k j/k j/k)
just trying to bring your mood up
but that's really sad. I hope everything works out for you dude. All the best goes out. Let the shwartz be with you!
Old 03-13-2002, 02:43 PM   #54
Quist

Quote:
Originally posted by 4thGenlude
but it was almost like how it was when we first started to be together, i hope i can get her back, she was so right for me. everyone thought we were perfect together(including us) but she was going through some major family shit, thats why she didnt wana seriose relationship then

If you think its supposed to work out then go for it with all your heart. The last girl I dated......hmmmmm......ok sorry I got side tracked. But she always said if it was supposed to be, it would happen. F**k that go for it!! If you really like her try to get her back, I already screwed up my chances with my dream girl, dont do the same thing
Old 03-14-2002, 02:40 PM   #55
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

i'll try to, i'll see what happens.

Old 03-17-2002, 05:37 PM   #56
DsBlu01CivEX

Ok people....this is like the Truman Show or something....and you just stopped talkin. Where is that Juvinile kid at???? Dude...all these people have given you kick ass advice. I'm still in shock after reading the advice that GUYS were giving you. Apparently there are decent guys who know how to treat a girl like she's supposed to be treated. Do you guys give lessons?? The guys around my area need it! So, tomorrow is Monday...I assume your break is gonna be over. Skip all of your classes if you gotta to talk to this chick. She'll either call you a dumbass for skippin all of your classes or be impressed by the great lengths you went to to talk to her. Thats how my ex got me....he asked for my phone number, didn't write it down, and called me like a day later. Now he's a complete fool...but that is a whole other issue. Oh and listen to the people who told you not to go see a movie. They are right. If you are lookin for something cheap to do with her...go to a play ground. Not only do you get to act like a kid again ( and who doesn't like actin like a kid?)...but its free. And if you 2 get hungry...this is where you come prepared...you have a picnic lunch. The one thing with this though is you gotta be careful that she's not allergic to anything or is a vegetarian or something. So play that one safe. Keep us updated man...I'm completely hooked to this thread now...THANKS

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2002, 08:48 PM   #57
4jacks

YEAH !!!! Juvey... you get your azz Back here and give us the D-L first thing Monday Afternoon !!!!!!!!!!!! Don't make me drive to BFE Canada !!!

Happy Honda'ing
Old 03-17-2002, 09:18 PM   #58
juvenile

Yeah, I am going to talk to her, but I'm skipping no classes. I did that too much for the first half a year. My marks a low now (72 avg) I need to raise them badly so I'm not skipping, especially on the first day! I am though going to talk to her no matter what!
Old 03-18-2002, 07:23 PM   #59
juvenile

Basically I couldn't find her in the morning because I had a few things on my mind and I was late. At lunch I didn't see her either. After my second last period (spare) I was standing and just chatting with mt.biker by a class when she walks by, BY HER SELF. I flip out, but get nervous, biker being a good friend he is says a few words of encouragement and pushes me to go after. I follow, go up to her locker, she's standing with just one person, the one who has the locker beside her. So they are both talking, I go up to her and say "Hey, I always see you around the halls and I was just wondering if you would like to go see a movie (I ****ed up here lol, but oh well), play pool or just hang out and talk"
She looks at me with the most beautiful smile and says "Aaahhhhhhh, I'm really sorry but I already have a boyfriend"
"Oh, hmmmm, that's cool. Do you still want to just hang out and talk and just go play pool or something."
"Yeah sure."
"Can I get your number, or give you mine?"
"Best if you give me your number"
"Ok ummm do you have somewhere to write it"
"I actually cna't be late for next class and gotta run, I'm really sorrry again, but try to find me after school"

I did look but couldn't find her. I'll approach her tommorow just to give my number, but basically it's a no. She didn't reject me (hopefully) but said she's already seeing someone.

Why is it that every woman I really start to care for is either seeing someone, or sees me more as a friend or something. That's the too most "rejection" lines I got! I'm in my last months of grade 12 and I never dated yet.
This sucks....feeling kinda down. But I had a tlak with biker after. This is painful but I'm going to just STOP trying, I think, I hope.....boy I'm really confused.....
Old 03-18-2002, 07:36 PM   #60
NooNz

i agree with mt.biker....

just gotta stop lookin....i kept lookin to start a relationship for like 2 years (yes...very sad..hehe)..then i decided to stop lookin and thought that if i can't find someone, then somone will find me!...and what was very weird...it was the person that sat in front of me in one of my classes....last person i expected..it just happened....=o)

so stop lookin...and invite her around with your friends..and just chill and have fun...don't worry....

she'll, whoever it will be, will eventually pop up.....itz true....
Old 03-18-2002, 07:38 PM   #61
HBCivic_Chic

Hey cutie! I know you think this is hard now......just wait till your acutally IN a relationship......it gets harder! My advice to you is to stop looking.....everytime I have given up or decided to be single for a while........my phone wont stop ringing. Like they say when it rains it poors. Well Good Luck......and remember everything happens for a reason and what doesnt break you only makes you stronger
Old 03-18-2002, 08:00 PM   #62
DsBlu01CivEX

Agreed...chill with the girl. There is absolutely nothing wrong with havin a hot chick as one of your really close friends. Other chicks will see you out with her and be like DA DAMN who is that guy and how do I get to know him. They'll all be jealous of her and wonder how to get to know you better. And stop lookin. I never look cuz when you do you find the wrong ones. (Although when I dont look I pick the wrong ones). It seems like when you finally have someone....20 other people show up sayin how much they like you and wanna date you. Hang in there...Your "dream girl" will come your way one day. And don't sweat the "I'm a senior in hs thing and haven't dated yet"....I never dated in hs and don't date that much now. Enjoy your youth....don't rush it by getting into a serious relationship with someone you aren't meant to be with.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2002, 08:06 PM   #63
4jacks

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Well Juvey , I feel for you... but don't sweat it any, and you should be VERY glad you worked up the guts to finally talk to her... at least now , you know where you f*cked up and what you said wrong... just rack that as lesson learned and move on... !!

Happy Honda'ing
Old 03-20-2002, 10:28 PM   #64
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
Originally posted by NooNz
i agree with mt.biker....

just gotta stop lookin....i kept lookin to start a relationship for like 2 years (yes...very sad..hehe)..then i decided to stop lookin and thought that if i can't find someone, then somone will find me!...and what was very weird...it was the person that sat in front of me in one of my classes....last person i expected..it just happened....=o)

so stop lookin...and invite her around with your friends..and just chill and have fun...don't worry....

she'll, whoever it will be, will eventually pop up.....itz true....
this is how it happens, i was after this one girl for quite some time, we became really really good freinds, nothing more. now our birthdays are coming up, she asked me what i wanted... kinda odd, she has a BF but hey, she's the hottest thing on 2 legs, with a perfect personality. anyways as soon as i stoped trying to find someone else, me and her best friend hooked up. i wasnt even trying. strage things happen