Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-2003, 03:37 PM   #1
johnriley
2nd Gear

Friday night races

Ok this friday night was pretty crazy there ended up being around 100 cars down at the spot on friday night. The night started off at the meetup location at a taco bell and of course the cops showed up and started harassing us and then the funniest thing ever happened a girl backed into the cop car and smashed the front end of the car it was beautiful. Then the cop had to call another cop to report the accident, at that point everyone decided to go to the spot while the cops were busy. Finally everybody started racing at about 1am til about 3:30 when the cops found us by then I got a few races in:

90sCelica-intake,exhaust,ignition, bodykit ,rims-This race wasn't even close I destroyed him from the start by the end of first I was a full car, end of 2nd I was 2-3 cars ahead and ended up putting like 5-6 cars in 3rd. I have to give him props though his car looked tight and had a cool burnt orange paint job.

2000 Civic Si-I/H/E Off the line I jumped a full car on this guy by the end of first because he had no traction but he pulled hard and on me in 2nd and was right with me at the end of 2nd all I heard was vtec kick in and by by civic he beat me by a full car. Damn the vtec!

Late 90s Miata-I/H/E, plugs,wires, ignition and a few other things but I quit listening- This guy got the jump on me and by the end of first I was at his bumper, I pulled a little on him in 2nd and I was at his gas tank and once we hit 3rd I pulled right past him and ended up beating him by 3/4 car. We ran again and it was the exact same results.
johnriley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2003, 08:37 PM   #2
pimpinprelude

nice.... but how many people got busted?
pimpinprelude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2003, 09:36 PM   #3
sohc_vtec 2NR

nice kill/s and what u got done to your car...
Old 08-19-2003, 12:38 PM   #4
johnriley
2nd Gear

I don't know if anybody got busted, I didn't stick around to find out! But there was only one cop and 100 of us so probably nobody. The cops are pretty cool here they just tell us to go home.

Mods on my car are: K&N typhoon intake, chikara torkstep header, custom exhaust, magnaflow muffler, exedy racing clutch, neuspeed short-throw adapter, neuspeed strutbar, msd wires, ngk iridium plugs, weapon-r throttle rotor I think that's all.
johnriley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2003, 09:28 PM   #5
Shaved &/or Laid
4th Gear

same thing happened here on saturda. 30 cop cars blazing down teh highway showed up at the spot and a couple people got ran off, but no arresting or nothing. Strange. relocation time.